你们穿着最好的衣服 带着女伴前来
Only you guys gotta think of the damned things you wanted to do to a girl.
葛里夫
Hey, Griff.
我在努力了
I’m working on it.
文奇
Vinci?
别这样嘛
Hey Come on.
-我待会儿再告诉你 -强森
-I’ll tell you in a minute. -Hey, Johnson.
我想我要找最美的…
I think I’d like the most beautiful…
我知道我要什么
I know what I want.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是凯瑟 你在坦克后 帮我疗伤过 在法国啊
Kaiser. You patched me up behind that tank in France.
-什么坦克 -我喜欢你的书啊 柴伯
-What tank? -I was the one that liked your book, Zab.
我想起来了 你要怎么做
Yeah, baby face. Yeah, so, what do you want? What do you wanna do?
我要找一位大个头的女孩
I want a big, zaftig girl…
要她把屁♥股♥伸出窗外
stick her plump butt against an ice-cold window…
然后呢
Yeah?
停在那
And just hold it there.
你要冰屁♥股♥做什么
What are you gonna do with a frozen butt?
我要溶化它
Thaw it out.
可能要花上一阵子
It may take a while.
在树林里投弹 会产生无数的碎片 上尉
Three bursts. Making millions of splinters, lieutenant.
-他们找出你们的位置了吗 -他们描准的不是我们
-They spot your position? -They’re not aiming at us.
他们在对树林发射
They’re just hitting the trees.
解决他们
They’ve got us pinned down. Take them out for us.
-小心 他们也有狙击手 -明白
-But watch out, they’ve got snipers too. -Yeah.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
小心点 他们还有狙击手
Watch yourself, they still got snipers out there.
什么都看不到
I can’t see a goddamned thing.
-葛里夫 -有
-Griff. -Ho!
-柴伯 -有
-Zab. -Ho.
-文奇 -有
-Vinci. -Ho.
-强森 -有
-Johnson. -Ho!
凯瑟
Kaiser.
凯瑟
Kaiser?
我中弹了
I’m hit.
你在哪里
Where are you?
来找我
Find me…
我有没有打死那个
Did I kill that guy…
打死我的人
that killed me?

Yes.
我们本来以为可以长驱直入
We thought we’d push through…
但德军展开激烈反击
but the Krauts regrouped and counterattacked…
把我们逼回法国
and bumped us back into France.
上尉 坦克和步兵连 正对着我们而来
Lieutenant, we got tanks and infantry coming at us…
位置点三三
at point 33. Three-three.
我们整个冬天冻个半死 只是为了拿回比利时
We spent the whole winter freezing our asses off just to take back Belgium.
凯瑟 我开始明白 你为什么喜欢大屁♥股♥的女人
Kaiser, I’m beginning to see what you like about big butts!
卡琪 过来 我们谈谈吧
Sergeant, can you come here so we can, uh, talk about it, you know?
我开始喜欢 拿到紫心勋章的感觉了
I’m gonna like winning this Purple Heart.
他离我好近 好打的不得了
He was that close, that’s where he was. Easy target. Easy target.
接着他问我 为什么失手
So he asked me why I didn’t get him.
一切正常 我保证
Everything’s gonna be okay. I guarantee it.
柴伯 是该攻顶的时候了
Okay, Zab, you know it’s time to take the hill.
-该攻顶了 -等一下 对不起 亲爱的
-Take the hill. -Wait a second. Excuse me, my dear.
士官长 请您帮小姐下来好吗
Would you help the young lady down, please, sergeant?
没问题
Okay, now let’s see.
我花钱办这个派对
I paid for this party…
所以我说什么时候上 就什么时候上
so the hill will be took when I say it’s to be took.
-请原谅 -没问题 长官
-I beg your pardon. -Well, okay, sir.
-快去 -是的 长官
-Now, move. -Yes, sir.
走吧 我们走吧 别忘了你们的武器
Come on, let’s get on with it. Don’t forget your pieces. Let’s go.
识别证戴好 走吧
Keep your front sight covers on, or else you’ll get a rusty bore.
走吧
Let’s go. Move it.
走吧 快
Come on. Come on.
快走
Come on.
这次派对是我们 最后一次狂欢祝贺
The party was kind of a last big blowout for us.
战争就快结束
The war was almost over
而我们确定 我们很快就会回到后方
and we were sure we’d be sent back to the rear pretty soon.
我们和往常一般的错了
As usual, we were wrong.
士官长没有告诉我们
The sergeant hadn’t told us yet,
我们就要被送到一个叫做法卡涅的地方
but we were being sent to a place called Falkenau.
他知道其中的含意 但我们不知道
He knew what that meant. We didn’t.
捷克斯洛伐克
1945年5月
你已经打死他了
I think you got him.
犹太人
Jew?
波兰人
Polish?
捷克人
Czech?
苏联人
Russian?
他走了半小时
He walked around for half an hour…
才把那孩子放下
before he could bring himself to put the kid down.
当晚 他把孩子埋在树林里
That night, he buried him in the woods.
士官长
Sergeant!
士官长
Sergeant!
-士官长 -士官长
-Sergeant! -Sergeant?
我在这里
Over here.
你到哪儿去了
Where the hell have you been?
我可不想再重覆一遍
I’m not gonna tell you again.
-夜间灯火管制 -士官长 战争已经结束了
-No lights at night. -Sergeant, the war’s over.
看 没有人对我们开火
Look, nobody’s firing at us.
12点后正式停火
One minute after midnight, official.
战争已经结束四小时
The war’s been over for four hours.
士官长 这个德军尸体还是热的
Hey, sarge, the dead Kraut, he’s still warm.
-你不知道战争已经结束了 -他知道
-You didn’t know it was over. -He did.
他还没死
He’s still alive!
黄安剂
Sulfa.
快点
Come on.
-现在把药丸拿来 -在这里
-Pills? -Right here.
你给我听着
Live, you son of a bitch.
你要给我好好活下去
You’re gonna live if I have to blow your brains out.
救难个德军是 整场该死战争的最后一个晚上
Saving that Kraut was the final joke of the whole goddamned war.
我们和他的共通点
We had more in common with him…
比与那些战死的替补新兵还多
than with all our replacements who got killed whose names
我们都活下来了
We’d all made it through. We were alive.
我要把我的书献给 那些开火却未被打死的人
I’m gonna dedicate my book to those who shot but didn’t get shot…
因为它讲的是生存
because it’s about survivors.
而生存是这场战事中 唯一值得荣耀的事
And surviving is the only glory in war, if you know what I mean.

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章洛克
下一篇文章告密者(2010)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!