记住我们的目标是什么 坦普尔顿
Way to keep your eyes on the prize, Templeton.
我们搞清新的小狗狗是什么了 我就能回家了
We find out what the new puppy is, and I go home.
你们就呆在狗狗区 知道了吗
You guys stay in the puppy zone, okay?
知道了 再见
Okay, bye!

Oh…
耶 哟-嗬
Yeah! Yoo-hoo!
啊哈
Aha!
这就是我们能找新萌狗绝密文件的地方
That’s where we’ll find the secret file on the new puppy.
我们肯定过不了那扇门的
We’ll never get through that door.
不 不是那一扇
No, not that door.
是那个狗洞
The doggy door.
但是我们要怎样绕过守卫呢
But how do we get past the guard?
啊 喔-呼-呼
Ah! Ooh-hoo-hoo!
不 不 不 没门
No, no, no. No way.
不行
No!
这狗套装又痒毛又多
Ichy, plushy, puppy pants!
啊 多可爱的小狗狗
Aw, what a cute, little pup…

Ow!

Yay!
喂 熊孩子们
Kids. Psst!
趴下
Get down.
全身都趴下来
All the way down.
我这辈子还从未被如此羞辱过
I’ve never been so humiliated in all my life.

Arf!

Hey!
快去抢啊
Fetch!
我在干嘛
What am I doing?
哇 哦 天呐
Whoa! Oh, no!

Hmm.
是啊
Yes!
不错的小不点
What a good boy.
别 别咬
No. No biting.
蒂莫西 坦普尔顿 办公室忍♥者
Timothy Templeton, office ninja.
哈 安静点
Ha! Shh!
这里 这是啥
Over here. What is it?
哦 文件肯定在里面
Ooh. It’s gotta be in here.
好像在求我们走进去
It’s begging us to go in.
哇哦
Wow.
这文书工作量可真大呀
That’s a lot of paperwork.
哈 我以为小狗们会把东西都咬得稀巴烂
Huh. I thought puppies shredded everything.
开始有点诡异了
This is getting creepy.
我是为你的灵魂而来
I’ve come for your soul.
别闹了
Cut it out!
等等
Wait!
就是它
That’s it!
文件
The file!
看吧 我是对的
See! I was right.

Ah!
不对 我之前在哪儿见过这个东西
No. I’ve seen this before somewhere.
我们必须得找到可以代替它的东西
We’ve gotta find something to replace it with. Ow!
没错 比如说另一个文件 噢
You’re right. Like another file. Ow!
对 同等重量的文件 噢
Yes! A file with the same weight. Ow!
那么就可以把它放在相同的地方 啊
So it can be placed in the exact same position. Ah!
正好重量也相同
With the exact same weight.
你已经说过了 啊
You already said that. Ah!
我知道我说过了 噢 喂 你打了我两次 噢
I know I said it. Ow, hey, you hit me twice. Ow!
再打第三次你能怎样 等等
Make it a third time. Wait!
我想我在这看过一个
I think I’ve seen one here.
斯密得马尼拉公♥司♥出品 压制纸板 边缘切割正确
Smead Manila, pressboard edges.
大概50盎司 不 49盎司
About 50 ounces. No, 49.
试试这个
Try this one.
等一下
Wait!
现在完美了
Now it’s perfect.

Oof.
就是这个
Yes!
哈-喔 哎呀
Uh-oh. Oops.
我觉得我们该跑了
I feel like we should run.
我知道 但是这太吸引人了
I know, but it’s just so mesmerizing.
我有点想看看它是怎么结束的
I kind of wanna see how it ends.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
好吧 这结束的可不咋地
Well, that didn’t end well.

What?
这是
What the…?
欢迎过来 孩子们
Thanks for dropping in, kids.
弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
Francis Francis?
我知道你已经和我大哥碰面了 尤金
I see you’ve met my big brother, Eugene.
一个寡言少语之人
A man of few words.
事实上 他根本不说话
None, in fact.
把头罩戴回去 行吗
Can you put your head back on, please?
这都是些什么呀
What is all this?
惊喜
Surprise!
一个宝宝集团的奶嘴 你在哪儿得到的
A baby corp binky? Where did you get that?
你记不到我了吗
You don’t recognize me?
或许你还记得我小时候长什么样
Perhaps from my youth.
超级无比大胖老板宝宝
Super colossal big fat boss baby?
他是他 他是你
He is him? And him is you?
除了老一点和皱纹多一点
Except older and wrinklier.
这不太对劲啊
That’s not right.
不 你曾经是我的英雄
No. You were my hero!
怎么会到这里来的
How did you end up here?
你知道我怎么对付那些
You know what I do to little kids
问我太多问题的小孩吗
who ask lots of questions about me?
尤金
Eugene!

Ah!
我给他们念我的故事
I read them my story.
我还烤好了饼干
And, I baked cookies!
尤金 我的椅子
Eugene, my chair.
嗯 这一切都要从宝宝集团说起
Now, it all started at baby corp…
很久很久以前
A long, long time ago.
我曾是一个很优秀的高管
I was a hotshot executive…
一路高升
Headed straight to the top.
人见人爱
Everyone loved me.
他们给我升职 高层办公室
They gave me a promotion, the corner office…
还给我属于自己的
My very own…
私人马桶 叮叮
Personal potty? Shing!
我拥有了一切
I had it all.
直到有一天
But then one day…
我发现了一件很可怕的事情
I made a terrible discovery.
我居然在长大
I was getting old.
这个配方不起作用了
The formula wasn’t working anymore.
结果发现是因为我乳糖不耐受
It turns out I was lactose intolerant.
– 不 – 是的
– No! – Yes!
我被叫去董事会
I got called in to see the board of directors.
那些无聊的董事是谁啊
Who are the boring directors?
他们都是这里最大的宝贝老板
The biggest baby bosses of them all.
我原以为他们都喜欢我
I thought they loved me.
但他们却找了新人来代替我
But they replaced me with someone new.
一个比我更年轻的
Someone younger.
这真是太可怕了
That’s horrible.
突然之间 她得到了所有的爱
All of a sudden, she got all the love…
所有的关注
All the attention.
你知道那是什么感觉 不是吗 蒂姆
You know how that feels, don’t you, Tim?
很伤心 对吗
It hurts, doesn’t it?
没错 确实是的
Yeah. It does.
然后怎么样了
And then what happened?

Well…
他们把我解雇了
They fired me!
还拿走了我的青春永驻奶
And took away my special formula.
然后他们把我送去跟一个家庭一起
Then they sent me down to live with a…
– 生活 – 噢 不 弗朗西斯 不
– Family! – Oh, Francis, no!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!