南瓜派不好吃 好的
Not pumpkin. Okay.
那是个蔬菜派
That’s a vegetable.
重点是 狗狗的那部分越来越大了
Point is, the puppies’ slice is getting bigger and bigger.
他们在抢夺本属于我们宝宝的爱
They’re stealing all our love!
噢 就像你对我做的一样
Oh, just like you did to me.
正是
Exactly.
噢 如果这个趋势继续下去
Oh! And if this keeps up…
可能宝宝们就分不到足够的派了
There might not be enough pie left for babies.
没有派
No pie?
没有派了
No pie.
所以 我的任务 哇
So, my mission… Whoa!
就是弄清这个新狗种是什么
…is to find out what this new puppy is.
你就像 在执行一项间谍工作吗 好酷
So you’re, like, on a spy mission? Cool!
对 非常酷 并且如果我成功了
Yes! Cool! And if… when I succeed…
我就会成为一个宝宝集团的传奇
I’ll become a baby corp legend.
像超级大老板宝宝 巨老板宝宝
Like super big boss baby, mega boss baby…
真的很大老板宝宝
Seriously big boss baby…
还有他
And him.
哇 那可真是个大胖宝宝
Whoa, now that’s a big, fat baby.
不 那是大胖老板宝宝
No, that’s big fat boss baby.
这位是超级无比大胖老板宝宝
This is super colossal big fat boss baby.
他曾经是公♥司♥历史上最年轻的
He was the youngest chief executive infant
执行总裁宝宝
in the history of the company.
曾经 他怎么了
Was? What happened to him?
多年前退休了
Retired, years ago.
但我仍想试着达到他的高度
But I still try and live up to his legend.
无论何时 我都会问自己
In every situation, I ask myself…
wwscbfbbd
“W-w-s-c-b-f-b-b-d?
超级无比大胖老板宝宝会怎么做
“What would super colossal big fat boss baby do?”
你就只能得到这些吗 就把你的照片挂墙上
So that’s all you get? Your picture on the wall?
快来这
Come here!
我会升职
I’ll get a promotion.
这是角落的办公室
The corner office…
还有我独占的马桶
With my own private potty.
哇哦
Wow.
所以你完事后要回这来吗
So when you’re done, you’re coming back here?
越快越好 坦普尔顿
A-s-a-p, t-I-m.
我不适合生活在家庭里 我属于办公桌
I’m not a family man. I belong behind a desk.
那太棒了 我知道 对吗
That’s awesome! I know, right?

Whoo!
– Biu Biu – 什么
– Pew pew. – What?
所以帮帮我 我要把他的纸尿裤钉在墙上
So help me, I will nail his diaper to the wall!
我们送去坦普尔顿家的那个
Have we heard anything from that little boss baby…
小老板宝宝有消息了吗
That we sent down to the templetons?
我不知道 你被炒了
I don’t know. You’re fired!
噢 不
Oh, no.
你们都被炒了
You’re all fired!
离宠物展只剩两天了
The pet convention is in two days.
如果他还没有任何消息
If he doesn’t come up with answers…
他就别干了 退休
He is fired, retired!
滚蛋 好了旅行结束
Gone! Tour’s over.
那个大老板女宝宝在叫些什么
What was big bossy baby lady screaming about?
她想要实打实的成果
She’s demanding actual results.
离宠物展只剩两天了可我还一无所获
The pet convention is in two days, and I’ve got nothing!
那就是她 别接
That’s her! Don’t answer it!
啊 呃
Ah! Huh?

Ah!
抗压小憩
Stress nap!
如果我不尽快搞清新狗狗是什么
If I don’t find out what that new puppy is and fast…
我不仅不会得到升迁
Not only will I not get that promotion…
我还会被炒鱿鱼
I could get fired!
嘿 放轻松
Hey, relax.
我相信还会有其他很酷的工作的 对吗
I’m sure there’s other cool jobs for babies, right?
两天可是过的很快的
Meanwhile, two days goes by like that.
你最好快点开始收拾行李吧
You better start packing.
什么
What?

Ooh!
你根本不懂 坦普尔顿
You don’t get it, Templeton.
如果我被炒了 他们就会拿走我的青春永驻奶
If I’m fired, they’ll take away my formula.
我就会变成一个普通的宝宝
I will turn into a normal baby…
并且永远和你生活在一起
And live here forever with you.
不 就是这样
No! Yes!
并且我向你保证
And I promise you this…
你每天早上醒来
Every morning you wake up…
我都会在你身边 嘘
I’ll be there. Shh.
每天晚上 晚餐时
Every night, at dinner…
我也会在那
I’ll be there.
每次生日聚会
Every birthday party…
我也会在那
I’ll be there.
每次圣诞节
Every Christmas!
我也会在那
I’ll be there
一年又一年又一年又一年
year after year after year.
我们会一起变老
We will grow old together.
你和我
You and I…
会成为亲兄弟
…will be brothers.
永远的亲兄弟
Always.
不不 这太糟糕了 我知道
No. No, this is terrible! I know.
绝不能让这一切发生 但它很快就要发生了
This can’t be happening. But it is!
你不能待在这 我不能
You can’t stay here! I can’t!
别慌 但事情就是这样
Don’t panic! But it feels right!
我知道 但是我们能完成任务的
I know, but we have to fix this.
我们得保证你不会被炒
We have to make sure you don’t get fired.
我们
We?
我们
We.
我会帮助你
I will help you…
但只是为了摆脱你
But just to get rid of you.
成交吗
Deal?
成交
Deal.
祝我们再也不见
Here’s to never seeing you again.
我挺你 宝宝
Back at ya, baby.
现在开始工作吧
Now let’s get to work.
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on.
就差一点
Slice!
不 不
No, no.
这里没有任何和新狗狗相关的东西
There’s nothing here about a new puppy.
你不准备干点活吗
Aren’t you gonna do any work?
我正忙着把工作交给你呢
I’m very busy delegating.
进洞了
He drains it!
我们找到新狗狗的档案后
So once we find the file on the new puppy…
再怎么做呢
What do we do then?
派出一个忍♥者宝宝吗
Send in the baby ninjas?
我有更好的主意
Even better.
我要写一份完美的便笺
I’m going to write the perfect memo.
棒 棒
Boom! Boom!
等等 什么是便笺
Wait. What’s a memo?
便笺就是你为了给别人提供信息而写的东西
A memo is something you write to give people information.
这就是你的计划吗 写一份书面报告
That’s your plan? You’re gonna write a book report?
真没劲
That’s so boring.
不 坦普尔顿
No, Templeton.
便笺上写的都是十分重要的东西
Memos are for important things.
便笺可以让人们团结起来
A memo can bring people together.
便笺可以是入伍的召唤
A memo can be a call to arms…
一份宣告 一首诗
A manifesto, a poem.
一份便笺可以改变整个世界
A memo can change the world.
哇 虽然你这样说了
Wow! When you explain it like that…
它听起来还是很没劲
It still sounds boring.
你以后会懂的 孩子
You’ll learn, kid.
你以后会懂的
You’ll learn.
等等 这就是了
Wait a second. This is it!
什么 是什么
What? What is it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!