请注意
收到信息
来自地球基地南极麦克默多湾控制中心
致银河星区EB290侦查舰”暗星”号♥
伙计们 很高兴收到你们的消息
Hi Guys. Glad we got your message.
你们会有兴趣听听这个的
You’ll be interested to hear,
这是对整个地球的现场直播
it was broadcast live, all over Earth.
在黄金时段 得到好的收视率
in Prime Time. Got good reviews in the trades.
通信的时间延滞已经变长
The time lag on these messages is getting longer.
我们推断有差不多十年的延迟
We gather from the ten year delay,
也就是说你们已经
that you are approximately
在18秒差距(58光年)之外了
eighteen parsecs away.
记得经常跟我们保持联♥系♥哦
Drop us a line more often, okay?
对于船上的辐射过滤器我们表示遗憾
Sorry to hear about the radiation leak on the ship.
以及对指挥官Powell的死亡表示难过
And real sorry to hear about the death of Commander Powell.
地球上本周举♥行♥了哀悼仪式
There was a week of mourning here on Earth.
也落了半旗志哀
The flags were at half mast.
我们都力挺你们几个伙计
We’re all behind you guys.
关于你们要求屏蔽辐射的请求
About your request for radiation shielding,
很遗憾地告诉你们这一请求被否决了
sorry to report this request has been denied.
当伙计们卖♥♥力工作时 我也讨厌带来坏消息
I hate to send bad news when you guys are up there doing such a swell job.
但是我觉得你们已经心如止水了
But I think you’ll take it in the proper spirit.
国会现在正在削减预算
There’ve been some cutbacks in Congress, and right now…
考虑到距离的问题我们已经无法
considering the distance, we just can’t afford
再派一艘物资飞船给你们了
to send a cargo shuttle out there to you.
但是我知道 你们会有办法解决的
But I know… You guys will make due.
请继续努力工作
Keep up the good work, men.
致侦查舰”暗星”号♥的通话结束
啊? Pinback你说什么?
What’d you say, Pinback?
我还是听不清
What was that again? I still can’t hear you.
我说我要到Talby那儿去
I said I’ll trying to reach Talby.
该死的对讲机又出毛病了
Something’s wrong with the damn intercom.
我需要上一阶段的直径近似值
I need a last-minute diameter approximation.
Talby Talby 我是Doolittle
Talby, Talby, this is Doolittle.
Talby! Talby 听到我说话么?
Do you read me? Talby? Talby, do you read me?
Talby!
TALBY!
哦! 啊 在 Doolittle什么情况?
Oh yes, Doolittle. What is it?
我需要直径近似值
I need a diameter approximation.
好的Doolittle 给我几分钟
Okay, Doolittle, I’ll have it in a minute.
我需要一个GHF指数来做重力修正
I need a GHF reading on the gravity correction.
我去查一下
I’ll check it.
我对你有偏见
I have a bias A of plus one.
-Pinback -我在呢 Doolittle
– Pinback… – Ya, Doolittle.
-你的GHF指数是负15 -Doolittle
– Your GHF reading is minus fifteen. – Doolittle

Yes.
我需要安全装置的电脑读数
I need a computer reading on a fail-safe mark.
马上就好
In a second.
Boiler 能给我来份临时数据么?
Boiler, can you set me up with some drive figures?
9700万 负8 校对临界质量
Ninety seven million, minus eight, corrected to mass critical.
必须检查检查
That checks out here.
我这儿有个减少器显示7000
I have a reduced drive reading of seven thousand.
量子数上升到7
I read that with a quantum increase of seven.
Pinback 我这儿电脑读数是9577
Pinback, I have a computer reading, it’s nine five seven seven.
伙计们 谈话时间到了
Time to start talking.
运行炸♥弹♥系统
Bomb bay systems operational.
封锁安全装置
Lock fail safe.
安全装置已锁
Fail-safe in lock.
Pinback中士呼叫炸♥弹♥19号♥ 能听清么炸♥弹♥?
Sergeant Pinback calling Bomb #19. Do you read me, bomb?
炸♥弹♥19号♥回复Pinback中士 很清楚 请继续
Bomb #19 to Sergeant Pinback, I read you. Continue.
这样 炸♥弹♥ 我们有60秒的发射时间
Well, bomb, we have about sixty seconds to drop.
只是确认一切安好
Just wondering if everything is all right.
检查过你的铂制能量护罩了么?
Have you checked your platinum euridium energy shielding?
-能量护罩运行良好 -好
– Energy shielding positive function. – Swell.
那我们来核对一下爆♥炸♥时间
Let’s synchronize detonation time. Uh… .
你知道你应该什么时候爆♥炸♥么?
You wouldn’t happen to know when you’re supposed to go off, would ya?
在6分20秒之后
Detonation in six minutes, Twenty seconds.
好的 核对一遍完成
All right, that checks out here.
摩拳擦掌吧 炸♥弹♥
Arm yourself, bomb.
准备完毕
Armed.
那么 听起来没问题了
Well, then, everything sounds fine.
我们会在35秒之后把你发射出去
Dropping you off in about thirty-five seconds.
-祝好运 -谢谢
– Good luck. – Thanks!
开启主程序
Begin primary sequence.
倒数
Alright. Mark at…
10-9-8-7-
10-9-8-7-
6-5-4-3-2-1
发射
Drop.
超光速推进装置启动 开始吧Pinback
Hyperdrive sequence begun. Hit it, Pinback.
支撑力量领域
Brace for force fields.
摧毁完成
Doolittle中尉 它爆♥炸♥了
Lieutenant Doolittle, it just exploded.
呃 那行星爆♥炸♥了 长官
Um, the planet just exploded, sir.
中尉?
Lieutenant?
注意 注意
Attention. Attention.
-飞船电脑通知所有人 -封锁安全装置
– Ship’s computer to all personnel. – Unlock Fail safe.
超光速推进程序已终止
The hyperdrive sequence is now terminated.
-目标星球已摧毁 -安全装置已封锁
– Target planet has been destroyed. – Fail safe unlocked.
此星区已完成殖民化清空
This sector is now cleared for colonization.
您已摧毁系统内最后一颗不稳定行星
You have destroyed the last unstable planet in this system.
恭喜又成功完成了一次爆破
Congratulations on another successful bomb run fellows.
然后呢
What now?
现在又指派什么 Boiler?
What do you have for us now, Boiler?
没什么了 这星区什么都不剩了
Uh… Not much. Nothing at all in this sector.
那就给我去找来 我不在乎在哪
Well, find me something, I don’t care where it is.
我这儿显示在马头星云有95%
Well, I show a 95% probability of intelligent life
可能存在智慧生命
in the Horsehead Nebula sector.
别跟我说烂话
Don’t give me that kind of bull.
-当然射程很长 -那他妈根本是鞭长莫及
– I know it’s a long shot… – Damn wild goose chase is what it is!
还记得那时指挥官Powel发现的
Remember when Commander Powell found that
99%可能性 拥有智慧生命的麦哲伦星云么?
99 plus probability of intelligent life in the Magellanic Cloud?
-但是 有可能这个 -还记得我们找到了什么么?
– Well, I… there’s the possibility of… – Remember what we found?
妈的白♥痴♥的蔬菜人看起来就像是瘪气球
A damn mindless vegetable, looked like a limp balloon
跨越14光年就为了听蔬菜人诉苦
Fourteen light years for a vegetable that went squawk
还有你一碰它们 它们就放屁 还记得不?
and let a fart when you touch it. Remember that?
好吧 但是…
All right, then uh…
所以说别给我找那样的玩意儿
Don’t give me any of that intelligent life stuff.
给我找些能用炸♥弹♥的
Find me something I can blow up.
一颗新星
New star.
喂 猜怎么着? 我发现雷达找到了一颗新星
Hey, guess what? I got a new star On the readout.
哪一个?
Which one?
又一个未知的 一颗红矮星 图表上没有
Another unknown. A red dwarf. Not on the charts.
有行星么?
Any planets?
有 这上说有8个
Yeah. Eight, it says here.
有好的么?
Any of ’em any good?
全是稳定的
Naah. All stable.
怎么给它命名?
What are you gonna name it?
-什么? -一颗新星
– What? – The new star.
怎么给它命名?
What are you gonna name it?
谁在乎 别来烦我
Who cares. Don’t bother me.
要是指挥官Powell就会给它命名
Commander Powell would have named it.
指挥官Powell死了
Commander Powell is dead.
Doolittle 我找到好物了 一颗不稳定的行星
Doolittle, I’ve got a goodie. An unstable planet.
85%的可能性在面纱星云有一颗不稳定行星
85% probability of an unstable planet in the
有可能脱离轨道去撞击恒星
Veil Nebula that will probably go off its orbit and hit a star.
想崩了它么?
Wanna blow it up?
干得好Boiler 这才是我想要的
Real good, Boiler. That’s what I’ll looking for.
在图表中标出面纱星云
Chart a course for the Veil Nebula.
Pinback 记录图表扔给我
Pinback, throw me the chart log.
我们这里需要些音乐 Boiler
Let’s have some music in here, Boiler.
毫无疑问
Sure thing.
#A million suns shine down#
#But I see only one#
#When I think I’ll over you#
#I find I’ve just begun#
#The years move faster than the days There’s no warmth in the light#
#How I miss those desert skies Your cool touch in the night#
#Benson, Arizona, blew warm wind through your hair#

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!