整个联邦调查局
Full sum and total of the F.B.I.
还有这里的警♥察♥署
And the police department’s efforts here.
正如之前所描述的 好几百名
As has been outlined before, a couple of hundred…
黑♥手♥党♥和组织犯罪团伙
M-Mafia and organized crime members
还有相关的人被起诉 去年被判两年
and associates have been indicted in the last year to two years.
那么这个攻击行为达到了严重度
So that the attack is at the top level,
中级度和轻微度
the middle level and the lower level.
我们会尽一切努力作出
And we are doing everything
鉴定 起诉和 判决…
that we can to identify, indict and convict…
分支头目手下 包括与黑♥手♥党♥有关联的人
the capos, the soldiers and the associates of the Mafia as well.
瞧 我要教训一个家伙 我手上只有a.22
Look, I gotta clip a guy. All I’m carrying is a.22.
我当然知道这样连个屁都不值
Of course I know it’s not worth a shit.
你以为我给你打电♥话♥是为了什么鸟事
What the fuck do you think I’m calling you for?
去死吧
Go fuck yourself!
-嘿 托尼 -嘿
-Hey, Tony. -Hey.
你的 呃 你老爹在这儿
Your, uh, your papa here?
呃 对 他在楼上 不过他睡了
Uh, yeah. He’s upstairs, but he’s sleepin’.
我在做香蕉台克利[鸡尾酒] 你也来一份
I’m makin’ a banana daiquiri. You want one?
不是个东西
Asshole.
天啊表弟 你搞什么
My God! Cousin, what are you
你在搞什么 表弟 我爱你啊
What are you doin’, Coz. I love you.
表弟 你为什么这么做
Coz, why are you doing this?
老爸
Pop!
老爸
Pop?
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Pop!
老爸
Pop!
你不太合作啊 杰基
You’re not being very helpful, Jackie.
我们会通知你的假释官
I’m gonna have to let your parole officer know.
说吧 杰基 我们不是傻瓜
Come on, Jackie. We’re not morons.
当时你一直闭着眼睛的
You had your eyes shut the whole time?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为我们会相信
You fuckin’ expect us to believe that?
不好意思 小姐
I’m sorry, miss.
我一直闭着眼睛的
My eyes were shut the whole time.
什么也没看见
I never saw nothin’.
-小姐呢 -我的眼睛也一直闭着的
-Miss? -My eyes were shut the whole time.
好 那好 曼尼 我们走
Yeah. All right, Manny. Let’s get out of here.
嘿 有人偷偷潜入 开枪打你 可不要来找我们抱怨
Hey. Someone sneaks in and pops you, don’t come complainin’ to us.
如果有人开枪打我 我谁也不会抱怨
If somebody pops me, I won’t go complainin’ to nobody.
嘿 老爸 你确定你这么做对吗
Hey, Pop. You sure you’re doin’ the right thing?
我是说 我想亲手杀了这个王八蛋
I mean, I feel like killing this motherfucker myself.
嘿 怎么说话呢
Hey, watch your language.
你不能出♥卖♥♥♥爱你的人
And you don’t rat out the people that love you.
爱你
Love you?
他是你表弟 他杀千刀的你朝开了四枪 他爱你吗
He’s your cousin. He puts four fuckin’ bullets in you, and he loves you?
对 他爱我 我也爱他
Yeah, he loves me. I love him.
他是亲人 他是个瘾君子 他不知道他在干嘛
He’s family. He’s just a junkie. He doesn’t know what he’s doing.
宽厚待人 言词谨慎 我得跟你说多少遍
Live and let live. Speaking of which, how many times I gotta tell you?
哪怕你看到我中枪二十次
If you see me shot 20 times,
我在房♥间里身首异处
if you come in the room I got my head cut off…
-你也不能打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥ -我知道 老爸
-you don’t call the cops. -I know, Pop.
-你会给谁打 -我给索尔打
-Who do you call? -I call Saul.
这就对了 过来
That’s right. Come here.
我该死的手 我这该死的表弟
My fuckin’ hand. This fuckin’ cousin of mine.
我对上帝发誓 我真想毙了他
I swear to God, I feel like killin’ him.
-他们能做吗 -做什么
-Can they do that? -Do what?
到我的假释官那撤消我的假释
Go to my parole officer and get my bail revoked.
没门 你又没有开枪打人 别人开枪打你
Hell, no. You didn’t shoot nobody. Somebody shot you.
那个案子还要开庭审理吗 都过了一年了
That trial ever gonna happen? It’s been a year already.
他们没有证据
They got no case.
所以只能用《反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法》起诉你
That’s why they charge you under RICO.
政♥府♥一没证据 就用《反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法》
Whenever the government has no case, they charge you under RICO.
这帮混♥蛋♥
Aw, fuck them.
我们要叫个客房♥服务吗
We gonna order some room service?
-呃呵呵呵呵 -哦 这个真不错
-Mm-hmm. -Oh, this looks great.
-晚上好 -呆着别动
-Good evening. -Stay where you are.
乖乖的 放松 先生 你有权保持沉默
Nice and easy, gentlemen.You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的话将会作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand that right?
你有权申请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你负担不起 法♥院♥将为你指派
If you can’t afford one, the court will appoint you one.
你明白了吗
Do you understand that right?
狄罗西欧先生 狄罗西欧先生
Mr. DiNorscio. Mr. DiNorscio!
瑞邹先生 请把你的当事人叫醒
Mr. Rizzo, would you wake your client up?
二十二年到三十年
Twenty-two to 30 years…
私藏 贩卖♥♥ 散发毒品
for possession, sale and distribution of narcotics.
相信我 我会尽力让你坐满三十年的
And believe me, I’ll try to see to it that you do the full 30 years.
我们走吧 杰基
Let’s go, Jackie.
见鬼 西尔威斯特 请给我一点隐私
Jesus, Sylvester. A little privacy, please.
快点 杰基 迪 你得去市中心
Come on, Jackie Dee. You’re going downtown.
为什么
For what?
我知道个屁啊 但我肯定 我不会一边站在这里…
Damned if I know, but I’m sure as hell I’m not standing here…
闻你的屎臭 一边还跟你讨论
smelling your shit while I argue with you.
-我们走吧 -来了
-Let’s go. -Coming.
西尔威斯特 我们认识多久了
Sylvester, how long we known each other?
断断续续 呃 可能八年了吧
On and off, uh, maybe eight years.
我是好人 对吧
I’m a good guy, right?

Right.
-人人都喜欢我 -对
-Everybody loves me. -Right.
那你还在这跟我扯个屁蛋
So why are you standing here bustin’ my balls?
让我拉完不成么
You can’t let me finish takin’ a crap?
你知道 你屎尿多 你可以一直坐在那个马桶上
You know, you’re so full of it, you could sit on that toilet forever.
我们走
Let’s go.
那你们这些家伙要带我去哪
So where you guys taking me anyway?
联邦大厦
Federal building.
干嘛
For what?
我不知道
I have no idea.
嘿 麻烦你帮个忙 把窗户摇下来吧
Hey, could you do me a favor, roll down the window?
太冷了
It’s too cold.
该死
Geez.
谢谢 伙计们
Thanks, fellas.
哇 你们在等美国南区的律师吗
Wow, you guys expecting the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District?
葛尤利说不用等他
Giuliani said to start without him.
行啊
Okay.
-有蕃茄酱吗 -哦 不好意思 只有A-1牛排酱
-You got any ketchup? -Oh, sorry. Just A-1 sauce.
A-1牛排酱 牛排得配蕃茄酱啊
A-1 sauce? A steak should have ketchup.
-请 -好吧
-Please. -All right.
-啊 鸡尾酒虾 -可不是吗
-Ah, shrimp cocktail. -Mm-hmm.
-喝点酒 -哦 好 好
-A little wine? -Oh, yeah, yeah.
那么 车坐得还舒服
So, car ride okay?
你说坐车
The car ride?
哦 是啊 感觉新鲜空气真好
Oh, yeah, the fresh air felt good.
那些家伙真好 他们给我开了窗户
The guys was real nice. They lowered the window for me.

Mm.
那 我希望你好好的呼吸一下
Well, I hope you breathed nice and deep.
这将是你三十年来最后一次呼吸新鲜空气
It could be your last fresh air for 30 years.
是啊u3000那法官不想让我好过 不敢相信阿
Yeah, that judge shoved it right up my ass. Can you believe that?
也许可以不用这样的
Doesn’t have to be.
那样
What doesn’t have to be?
三十年
Thirty years.
-还有酒吗 -有
-Got any more wine? -Sure.
顺便问一下 你想让你的律师来这吗
By the way, do you want your lawyer here?
我的律师
My lawyer?
那废物点心刚害我因为一小毒品交易
I just got sentenced to 30 years for a pissant dope deal…
蹲三十年
’cause of that cocksucker.
那你们想干什么
So what do youse want?
你知道这是什么吗 杰基
You know what this is, Jackie?
曼哈顿电♥话♥本
Manhattan phone book?
去年你被指控了
Last year, you got indicted.
十四项罪名
Fourteen counts.
“赌博 敲诈勒索 毒品分销 结伙阴谋罪”
“Gambling, racketeering, narcotics distribution, conspiracy-”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!