– 发生了 – 喂
– Something- – Hey-
– 你留了胡子 – 对
– You got a mustache. – Yeah.
真不错
Looks pretty good.
– 很可爱 – 对 看起来是
– It looks cute. – Yeah,it looks-
来吧 我们正要去找约翰
Come on. We’re goin’ to John’s.
你们过得怎么样
So how you guys been?
无所事事 你知道的
Hangin’ in there. You know.
中枪的感觉如何
How’s it feel to be shot?
– 不好 – 噢
– It don’t. – Oh.
不痛 这是你想要知道的答案吗
It don’t hurt. If that’s what you wanna know.
大家都怎样 可好吗
How youse been? Been okay?
– 还可以 – 还可以?
– Yeah. – Yeah?
老样子 没什么改变
Same old thing,you know. Nothing’s changed.
我变得越来越令人讨厌 而艾素却越来越胖
I’m gettin’ more ass than a toilet seat,and Axel’s gettin’ fatter than ever.
喂 斯丹尼 给他看看你的枪
Hey! Hey,Stan,why don’t you show him that gun?
别那么紧张
Shh! Take it easy.
是你随身携着那呆东西吗 看看
That little pussy thing you carry around back there. Look at that.
– 看啊 – 干吗要带着它
– Watch it. – What’s that for?
– 跟之前的一样 – 之前的又有什么用
– Same thing the other one was for. – And what was that for?
– 他是个紧张大♥师♥ – 啊 别提了
– He’s a worrier. – Ah,forget it.
– 我们去喝一杯 – 对 让我们好好地喝
– Let’s go have a drink. – Yeah,let’s get a drink.
永远的忘记
So long time forgotten
– 似乎是最完美的结构 我爱你 – 这就是我发现的
– Seems a good spell that I loved you – Look what I found.
嘿 迈克
Hey,Mikie!
让他过去 还有位
Let this man through! Let him through!
嘿 约翰 能见到你真好
Hey,John! Good to see ya!
伙计 哦 伙计
Boy,oh,boy!
来 快来 到后面来
Come on. Come on in the back.
到后面去 快点
In the back. Come on!
这儿发生什么事了
What the hell’s goin’ on here?
– 斯丹尼 – 把杯子拿出来吧
– Goddamn. – Stosh,get the glasses on the sink.
– 那些脏的吗 – 对 用弄脏的
– The dirty ones? – Yeah,use the dirty ones.
真是狗屁 怎么搞的
Holy shit! What did you do?
你一个人打胜仗
Win the war all by yourself?
– 看这里 – 没人会帮你
– Look at this stuff. – No help from you.
– 嗯 – 我们走
– Huh? – Here we go!
米沙 干杯 敬你的 迈克
Misha. Na zdorovije. To you,Mike.
敬大家的
Na zdorovije to everybody.
– 他妈的 – 干杯
– Fuckin’ A. – Na zdorovije!
– 干杯 – 喂 等一等
– Na zdorovije! – Hey! Hey!
敬尼克及史蒂夫
Wait,wait! To Nick and Steve!
– 敬尼克及史蒂夫 – 敬尼克及史蒂夫
– To Nick and Steve. – Nick and Steve.
他喜欢夜晚的灯光 夜生活
He likes spending night and light
你看来不错
You look great.
安琪拉怎么样
How’s Angela?
– 不太好 迈克 跟她谈过之后更糟 – 谁跟她说
– Not so good,Mike,worse since she talked to him. – Talked to who?
史蒂夫
Steven.
她和史蒂夫谈过 我不知道他回来了
She talked to Steve? I didn’t know he was back.
– 你不知道他回来吗 – 天啊
– You didn’t know he’s back? – Oh,Jesus.
不知道啊他回来了吗
No,I didn’t know. Is he back?
-你不 不知 – 他在哪儿 他在哪儿
– You- You- You didn’t- – Where is he? Where is he?
– 好吧 约翰 – 来告诉我吧
– Come on,John. – Come on.
他在哪 回答我
Where is he?
– 我不知道 – 回答我 他在哪儿
– I don’t know. – Just answer me. Where is he?
– 告诉我他在哪儿 – 我也不知道迈克
– Just tell me where he is? – I don’t know where he is,Mike.
– 安琪拉不会告诉我们 – 你什么意思
– Angela wouldn’t tell us. Mike. – What do you mean?
她不和任何人说话
She wouldn’t talk to anybody!
– 是真的吗 – 是
– Is that true? – Yeah.

Boom!
安琪拉
Angela.
我听说史蒂夫还活着 他在哪儿
I heard Steven was alive. Where is he?
史蒂夫在哪儿
Where’s Steven?
他在哪儿 告诉我
Where is he? Just tell me where it is.
安琪拉 他到底在哪儿
Angela,where is Steve?
– 嗯哼 – 告诉我他在哪儿
– Uh,uh- – Just tell me where he is.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
求求你
Please.
你得告诉我 他在哪儿
You gotta tell me. Now where is he?
你知道他的下落吗
Do you know? Where is he?
保重
Take care.
迈克
Michael?
我在这里
Right here.
– 你在干什么 – 没什么
– Whatcha doin’? – Nothin’.
只是拿些行李准备走了
Just got my gear,and I was gonna go.
– 什么 – 我要走了
– What? – I was gonna go.
不 别走 我准备了这些食物
Don’t go. I have,uh,all this food.
我为你预备一顿丰盛的晚餐
I’ll make you a nice sit-down dinner.
– 我不行 – 迈克
– I-I can’t. – Mikie.
我们不如上♥床♥吧
Why don’t we go to bed?
我们就不能彼此慰藉
C- Can’t we just comfort each other?
不行 这里不行 我得离开这里
No,I can’t. Not here. I gotta get outta here.
对不起 我得离开这里
Sorry. I just gotta get out.
我会 听着 我不知道
I’ll be Look,I don’t know.
我觉得很生疏 好像有距离 待会儿见
I feel a lot of distance,and I feel far away. I’ll see ya later.
感觉有点奇怪
It feels kind of weird…
来到旅馆
comin’ to a motel.
你明白我什么意思吧 迈克
You know what I mean,Michael?
迈克?
Mike?
这次我要全中
I got to put my can down for this one.
我们就在这互相凝视对方
Here we are staring at each other
眼睛里充满狂热
With that crazy look in our eyes
迈克 这次由店主做东
Michael,it’s on the house.
谢了 不用
– It happens every time – No,thanks.
我们在一起
We get together
我们说过再会了吗
Did we ever really say good-bye
你感觉如何 还好吧 没事
How ya feelin’? You okay?
– 你确定 – 嗯
– You sure? – Yeah.
我们的眼睛一直凝视对方
Then our eyes keep looking at each other
没错
All right!
耶 琳达
Yea,Linda!
– 你觉得她怎么样 迈克 – 不知道
– What do you think of her,Mike? – I don’t know.
– 哼 来吧 够水准吧 – 我不知道 斯丹尼
– No,come on. On the level. – I don’t know,Stosh.
她好看吗
Is she- Is she beautiful?
她很漂亮 对吧
Is she beautiful? Is she?
– 说实话 – 是
– The truth? – Yeah!

No.

No?
– 不 – 那么 你觉得她聪明吗
– No. – Well,do you think she’s intelligent?
– 不觉得 – 我也这么认为
– No. – Neither do I.
我也不觉得她聪明
I don’t think she’s intelligent either.
– 那你还要见她?- 我也不知道 所以我才来问你
– What the hell you see in her? – I don’t know,that’s what I came to ask you.
– 也许她床上功夫了得吧 – 为何不直接问她
– Maybe she’s good in bed. – Why don’t you ask her?

Whoa!
字里行间
Oh,it’s somethin’
怎样读懂眼神
How they read between the lines
眼神泄漏了我们心中所想的
Tattletale eyes tell what’s on our minds
他妈的我的球在哪
Now where the fuck is my fuckin’ ball?
别让眼神泄漏了全部
Goddamn pinsetter!
他去哪儿了
Where’s he goin’?
艾素 艾素
Axel! Axel!
迈克
Michael!
出什么鬼事了
What the hell happened?
– 球童对他很凶 – 斯丹尼 抓住我的手
– The pinsetter came down. – Stan,get the jack out of my trunk.
这鬼地方什么都不管用
Shit. Nothin’ works around this damn place anymore.
我们要你明白
We’re gettin’ you clear here.
小心你的手肘 好了 你成功了
Watch your elbow here. All right,you got it.
没事
All right,belly burn.
朋友 没事吧
You all right,man?
– 嘿 – 去他妈的
– Hey! – Fuckin’ A!
现在你们想千什么
What do you guys want to do now,huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!