老兄 这真的很棒
Dude, that was amazing, man.
你也这样认为
You think so?
是的 这简直是很真实很强烈
Totally, yeah, it was-it was raw and intense and…
是的 严肃说你真的表现出来了
Yeah you really brought it, man, seriously.
谢谢
Thank you.
听说我 我知道
So, uh, so listen, -I know-I know
这是最后的黑暗 你知道
this is last mirk, you know,
我想直接跟你说一些事情
Just wanted to talk to you about something real quick.
格雷格 你要说什么 你看到我现在很忙
What is it, Greg? You can see I’m very busy right now.
所以你知道明天拍
Yeah, um, so-so you know how the
刮胡子的那一幕吗
beard-shaving scene is tomorrow?
是的 我知道日程安排
Yeah, I know the schedule.
是的 我只是
Right. um, so, I was just,
我希望我们 也许可以挪到下一周
I was hoping that we could maybe move it to next week.
那样我明天就可以 休假一天
And that I could maybe get the day off tomorrow.
为什么 你病了
Why? you sick?
不是
Oh, no!
格雷格 我现在养不起病号♥了
Greg, I can’t afford get sick right now.
-我是主演 我是导演
-I’m lead actor. I’m director.
我感觉很好
-I feel great, man
我没病 我很好
It’s not. I feel great.
那么是怎么了 你为什么要请假
Then what? Why you need day off?
事实上我 我获得了一个电视节目的小角色
I actually–I landed a small role on a TV show.
是 马尔柯姆的一家
It’s a malcolm in the middle.
什么 你现在是电影演员 为什么要参加电视剧拍摄
What, you’re movie actor now. Why you do this… this TV?
它的规模比较大
Well, i-it’s kind of a big show.
这会有很多的曝光度
You know, it would be great exposure.
我认为对于我的职业生涯来说
It would be like a really good stepping stone
这就像块良好的基石
For my career, I think.
在马尔柯姆的一家里 你演什么
What you do in this little malcolm?
我 我扮演伐木工
I-I’m playing like-like a lumberjack
这就是为什么要蓄胡子的原因
And um, that’s like, that’s why the beard,
所以我需要它
That’s why i need it, um, which is,
明天是不能刮掉的
Which is why i can’t shave tomorrow.
但如果我们可以改天拍
But if we-if we just move the schedule
推迟一天或者两天的样子
Just like-like a day or two, it would…
就能够帮我大忙了
It would really mean a lot to me.
噢 格雷格 很抱歉我帮不了你
Oh, i’m sorry, greg. i can’t help you.
为什么
Why? what?
你知道的 你扮演的角色得把胡子刮干净
Clean-shaven mark, you know,
这样第三幕开始时才会有完美的开场
He make grand entrance at beginning of third act.
这真得很重要
It’s very important.
– 有隐喻的作用 – 我都知道
-it’s metaphor. -i know.
我只是想把这一幕推迟到下周而已
I know, but we can just- we can do it next week
– 这不会影响什么的 – 不行 格雷格
-it’s not a big deal. -no, i can’t, greg!
对不起 我不会答应你的
It’s impossible. i’m sorry.
汤米
Tommy?
我没有给其他任何人特殊待遇
I can’t give you special treatment, greg.
就连你也不例外 格雷格
When i can’t give special treatment to everybody.
在这里的每个人 都很努力工作
Everybody here working hard.
我只求你这一次 以朋友的名义
One favor. i’m just asking for a tiny favor as a friend.
求我 求我 你总是在求我
Favor, favor, favor. you always ask favor.
这只是一件小事啊
This is one tiny thing, that’s it!
我带你来洛杉矶 给你地方住
I take you to los angeles, give you place to stay.
我为你写剧本
I write you this part.
我拍这部电影就是为了你 格雷格
I do this whole movie for you, greg?
兄弟 你拍这部电影不是为了我
You did it for me? come on, man.
– 为了我们 我们是一起的 对吧 – 对 我知道
-for us? we do it together, right? -okay, i know.
是的 这是属于我们的电影 这一点不会改变
Yes, it’s our movie. this doesn’t change that.
别背叛我 格雷格
Don’t betray me, greg.
我不会背叛你的
I’m not betraying you.
我怎么说的 我们一起拍这部电影
What i say? we do this together?
-是的 -我们一起
-yes. -we do this together.
而你现在却要背叛我
Now you betray me.
我没有
I’m not–
所以你到底同不同意我先去另一个片场
So, are you gonna let me do it or not?
这不取决于我 格雷格
Not up to me, greg.
而是取决于你
Up to you.
你做决定吧
You have to choose.
你去拍那个电视节目 小马尔科姆
You do this tv show, “little malcolm.”
还是来拍电影
Or you do the movie.
属于我们的电影 格雷格
Our movie, greg.
格雷格
Greg.
真叫人难以置信
-i… -unbelievable.
她有必要走吗
She had to go?
哈喽 伙计们
Hey, guys.
喜欢我这样子吗
You like it?
当然了 这很适合你
Yeah, you look great.
看起来像娃娃脸
Look like… babyface.
你们几个想打橄榄球吗
You guys wanna play some football?
穿礼服打橄榄球 你们在开玩笑呢
In tuxes? no. you’ve gotta be kidding.
马克 来吧 我们可以的
Mark, come on, let’s do it!
我准备好了
I’m up for it.
约翰尼
Johnny?
叫上彼得
Ask peter.
来吧 彼得 加入我们
Peter, come on!
我不是很想参与
No. i don’t think so.
求你啦
Please?
– 不行 – 来嘛
-no. -come on?

Cut!
这一幕怎么样 汤米
You good, tommy?
还可以 今天每个人表现都不错
Yeah, good day everybody.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
伙计们 干得漂亮
All right, great job!
难以置信
Can’t believe it.
我们一起去酒吧畅饮吧 忘掉这痛苦的一天
Let’s go to a bar and erase the memory of today.
喂 桑迪 拉斐尔
Hey, sandy, raphael.
怎么了
Yeah?
咱们谈谈
I talk to you a minute?
自驾游
Road trip!
旧金山 我们来了
San francisco, here we come.
这些人是谁
Who are these guys?
哦 那是托德
Oh, that’s todd.
那是托德的朋友
That’s friend of todd.
还一个是托德的另一个朋友
And other friend of todd
桑迪和拉斐尔呢
Where’s sandy and raphael?
他们不会再出现了
Ah, it’s over for those guys.
你把他们炒鱿鱼了吗
Did you fire them?
谁知道呢 来吧 忘掉他们
Who’s to say? come on, forget about them!
– 我们现在有托德了 – 汤米
-we have todd now. -tommy.
一切都还会和以前一样
Look, it’s gonna be like the old days.
旧金山
San francisco.
我们去回忆一下过去的日子
We take stroll down memory lane.
你只需要等新剧本出来 格雷格
Wait till you see new script pages, greg.
你会爱上它的
You’ll love it.
激动人心的剧本
Be very dramatic.
让我们开始吧
Let’s do it.
托德
Okay, todd?
你负责把摄像机在那里固定好 好吗
Yeah, you put camera there, okay?
好的 已经准备好了
Yup, it’s here.
行 我们就在这里传球
Okay, we threw a ball over here.
来吧 格雷格
Come on, greg. come on, greg.
还记得吗 格雷格
Remember, greg?
我们第一次遇见的时候一起打橄榄球
We play football first time we met?
记得 我还记得
Yeah, yeah, i remember.
不错
Okay.
托德 开始吧
Okay, todd? you roll it.
好的
Rolling.
汤米 我们到底在干嘛
Tommy, what are we doing here?
拍一个新片段
We do new scene.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!