汤米
Tommy.
汤米
Tommy.
汤米 你还好吗
Tommy, you okay?
你认为我是个恶棍吗
You think i’m villain?
什么
What?
这个城市 格雷格
This town, greg.
他们不想要我
They don’t want me.
他们不理解我
They don’t understand me.
也许我没有这份天赋
Maybe i don’t have what it take.
是 哥们 我知道你的意思
Yeah, man, i know what you mean.
– 你知道 – 是的
-you do? -yeah.
我的经纪人不回我的电♥话♥ 还
My agent won’t return my calls, and…
我每天听到的都是拒绝 每一天 这
All i hear is no all day, every day, it’s…
这太他妈难了 哥们
It’s fuckin’ hard, man.
没人喜欢我 格雷格
Nobody like me, greg.
没人给我机会
Nobody give me chance.
我的整个人生
My whole life.
但是 我们不能放弃 对吗
But hey, w-we can’t give up, right?

I…
也许这不值得 格雷格
Maybe not worth it, greg.
不 嘿 汤米 看着我
No, hey, tommy, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
当他们告诉詹姆斯 迪恩他不够好时
When they told james dean he wasn’t good enough,
他听他们的了吗
Did he listen to ’em?
– 没有 – 没有
-no. -no.
没有 去他们的
No, fuck that.
是的 他一直在抗争 他展示给他们看他的全部
All right, he kept fighting. h-he showed them all. and…
我们也要这么做
That’s what we’re gonna do.
记住了吗
Remember?
是的 我们说过要鼓励对方
All right, we said we were gonna push each other.
永不放弃我们的梦想 对吗
Never give up on our dreams, right?
来吧
Come on.
我不知道该怎么做 格雷格
I just don’t know how, greg.
我希望我们可以拍摄我们自己的电影
I wish we could just make our own movie.
这是个好主意
That great idea.
它将是一部伟大的情景剧 像田纳西 威廉姆斯
It’ll be great drama. like the tennessee williams.
所以 有这么一个人 约翰尼 一个真正的美国英雄
So, there’s this guy, johnny. a true american hero.
我会来扮演这个人
To be played by me.
他拥有一切
He has it all.
英俊的相貌 体面的工作 很多朋友
Good look, good job, many friends.
格雷格
Greg?
这个电影脚本有多长
How long is movie script?
还有一个女孩 一个美丽的女孩
And then this girl, this beautiful girl…
她背叛了他
She betray him.
但是 这个叫丽萨的女孩和他最好的朋友睡了
But then, this lisa sleep with best friend.
这个最好的朋友名字叫马克
We call best friend “mark.”
取自电影天才瑞普利中的马克 戴蒙
After Matt Damon from “The Talented Mr.Ripley”
这个男人 约翰尼 他疯了
And then this guy, johnny, he go crazy!
他决定全世界面前自杀
He decide to kill himself in front of the world.
他向他们展示了全部
And then he show them all.
这太棒了
That’s great.
约翰尼也许是吸血鬼
And also, maybe johnny is vampire.
我们等着看吧
We’ll see.
为了我的公主
Anything for my princess.
在他为所有人做了所有事之后
After everything he do for everybody,
他们为什么要这样对他
Why would they do this to him?
我的脑袋
My mind!
不能思考了
Can’t think.
她很和善但又很骄傲
She was nice but real proud.
她很和善但又很骄傲
She was nice but real proud.
但这是真实的人生
But it’s real life.
人们这些日子行为怪异
People act so strange these days.
你完成了
You finished?
这是我的杰作
It’s my masterpiece.
自从田纳西 威廉姆斯以来最伟大的情景剧
Greatest drama since the tennessee williams.
房♥间
“the room.”
房♥间
“the room.”
还没有人读过
Nobody read it yet.
所以今天 你将是第一个
So today, you be first one.
好 好的
Yeah, all right.
所以读吧
So read it.
哦 你希望我现在就看
Oh, you want me to read it right now?
是 你怎么想
Yeah, what you think?
好 房♥间
Okay. the room.
我会为我的女孩做一切事情
I’ll do anything for my girl.
你应该嫁给约翰尼
You should marry johnny.
你知道巧克力是爱的象征吗
Did you know that chocolate is the symbol of love?
我们不能再这样了
We can’t do this anymore.
我一直在想你强壮的手掌放在我身体上
I keep thinking about your strong hands round my body.
不管怎样 你的性生活如何
Anyway, how’s your sex life?
我不认为她对你是忠诚的
I don’t think she’s faithful to me.
生活变得复杂了
Life gets complicated.
意外发生了
The unexpected happens.
再等一会儿 贱♥人♥
In a few minutes, bitch.
很多人爱过彼此
A lot of people loved each other.
世界将会变成一个更好的地方
The world will be a better place to live.
看完了
Done.
你觉得怎么样
What you think?
我觉得 它很棒 它
I mean, it’s great. that’s…
我只是 我不能 我不能相信 兄弟 你完成了
I just-i can’t-i can’t believe it, man. you-you did this!
当然 你来扮演马克
And of course, you play mark.
什么 你想你想我来扮演马克
What? you want-you want me to play mark in this?
嘿 大人物 第二主演
Hey, big role. second lead.
是 这是一个重要角色 你你确定吗
Yeah, it’s a huge role. are you-are you sure?
好 你不想演 没问题
Well, you don’t wanna do it, fine.
也许约翰尼 德普有空
Maybe johnny dapp available.
不 不 不 不 我想演
No, no, no, no. i want it!
我想要这个角色 我要这个
I-i want the role. i’ll take it.
就像你说的
It’s like you said,
好莱坞拒绝我们
Hollywood reject us
我们就自己做
Then we do it on our own.
等等 你有钱投资这个电影吗
Wait, y-you have the money to make this?
我有 没问题
I have. is no problem.
你真的要做这个
You’re really gonna make this thing?
不 格雷格
No, greg.
我们要做这个
We are going to do it.
一起
Together.
我们将会拥有我们想要的一切
And we’re gonna have everything you need.
我们有大量各种各样的镜头
We have a vast assortment of lenses.
我们有摄像机 数字和胶片的都有
We’ve got cameras, both digital and film.
这是我们设施的拥有者
Here’s our facility owner.
嘿 比尔
Hey, bill!
来这里见下汤米和格雷格
Come on over and meet tommy and greg.
这是我告诉过你的客户
These are the guys i was telling you about.
– 哦 嗨 – 你好呀 哥们
-oh, hi. -how you doing, man?
嗨 嗨 见到你很高兴
Hey, hey, pleasure to meet you.
这个拍摄要多长时间
How long is the shoot?
需要多久就多久
As long as it take.
没问题
All right.
我们只想把它做好 你知道的
Uh, we just wanna make it right, you know?

Well,
我想你们能找到所有你需要的设备
I think you’re gonna find everything you need here
在伯恩索耶公♥司♥
At birns and sawyer.
我们的租赁套餐在这里
Our rental packages start at about–
等等 等等 我要打断你一下
Wait, wait, i stop you right there.
好的
Okay.
我们不想租借 我们要买♥♥
We don’t rent, we buy.
这是不是不太寻常
Is that not normal or?
产业惯例是你
Industry standard is pretty much that you
租借这些设备
Would rent the equipment because

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!