我没打她
I did not hit her.
那不是真♥相♥
It’s not true.
她在胡说八道
It’s bullshit.
我真的没打她
I did not hit her.
我没有
I did naaht.
嗨 马克
Oh, hi, mark.
别碰我 马克
Don’t touch me, mark.
滚出去
Get out.
别这样
Stop it!
我要杀了你
I kill you!
我要把你大卸八块
I break every bone in your body!
你背叛了我
You betray me.
你太差劲了 你就是一个懦夫
You’re not good. you’re just chicken.
从我家滚出去
Get out of my house.
还没完
It’s not over.
每个人都背叛我
Everybody betray me.
我受够了
I’m fed up with this world.
嘿 汤米
Hey, tommy.
他们不喜欢这电影
They hate it.
我知道
I know.
我知道 他们
I know, they’re…
他们一直在笑
They’re just- they’re just laughing.
对 他们一直在笑
Yeah, they’re laughing.
笑我
Laughing at me.
可能是对的 可能他们都是对的
Maybe it’s true, you know. maybe everybody right, maybe…
可能我就是一个笑话 哈 哈
Maybe i just big joke. ha ha.
你知道吗 汤米
Come on, tommy.
我曾试图敞开心扉 让他们了解我 可是
I tried to open my heart, show them my soul, and…
他们还是讨厌我
They just hate me.
甚至连你都讨厌我 格雷格
Even you hate me, greg.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, all right?
在里面播放的
All right, that thing up there?
是属于你的电影
That’s your movie.
你制♥作♥的
You made that.
就像你说过的 这部电影全都靠你自己
All right, like you said, you did that all by yourself.
你知道这有多难得吗
You know how special that is?
好吧
Well…
嘿 这真得令人难以置信
Hey, it’s fucking incredible.
有多少人敢说他们一个人拍了一整部电影
How many people can say they’ve done something like that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
1000个人
1,000?
可能结果并不是你所期望的那样
And yeah, maybe it didn’t turn out exactly as you hoped.
但是你听我说
But just listen for a second.
他们真吵
Sound like they’re loud.
好吧 来这边
All right, come here.
你看他们有多开心
Look how much fun they’re having.
他们超爱这部电影的 伙计
They fucking love it, man.
为什么 丽萨 为什么
Why, lisa? why? why?
你认为希区柯克获得过这样强烈的反响吗
How often do you think hitchcock got a response like this?
没有
Never.
你这个婊♥子♥
You bitch!
你这个婊♥子♥
You bitch!
格雷格
Greg.
你为什么要帮我
Why you help me?
因为我们是朋友
’cause we’re friends.
为什么
Why?
为什么这种烂事发生在我身上
Why is this happening to me?
让我们开始吧 为什么
Here we go! “why?”
一切都结束了
It’s over.
上帝
God…
自杀吧
Do it!
自杀吧
Do it!
自杀吧
Do it!
自杀 自杀 自杀
Do it! do it! do it! do it!
汤米 汤米 汤米
Tommy! tommy! tommy! tommy! tommy!
去吧 兄弟
Go, man!
好吧
Okay.
我很高兴你们喜欢我拍的喜剧电影
I’m glad you like my comedic movie!
正如我所预期
Exactly how i intended.
你们知道的
You know…
我知道这部电影会火的
I have vision for this movie.
但是
But…
如果没有我的朋友
I never make this movie…
我是拍不出来这样的电影的
Without my friend.
我们一直在追逐我们的梦想
We followed our dream.
下来吧 娃娃脸
Come down here, babyface!
到这里来
Come on, babyface!
没有他 我最好的朋友 我不可能拍出这部电影
I never be able to make this movie without my best friend.
我们做到了
We do it together.

Hey!
房♥间
The room!

Hi.
您有什么需要吗
Can i help you?
是的 可以请你帮我挑12朵红玫瑰吗
Yeah, can i have a dozen red roses, please?
噢 嗨 约翰尼 我刚刚还没认出你来
Oh, hi, johnny, i didn’t know it was you.
突然间一切都变糟了
Everything goes wrong at once.
没人愿意帮助我
Nobody wants to help me.
我也要死了
And i’m dying.
我现在不能告诉你
I can’t talk right now.
为什么 丽萨 为什么 求你告诉我吧
Why, lisa? why, lisa? please talk to me, please!
我的生命里不能没有你 你是我的一切
You are part of my life. you are everything.
没有你我活不下去 丽萨
I could not go on without you, lisa.
那些蜡烛
I mean, the candles…
音乐
The music…
性感的裙子 我的意思是
The sexy dress, i mean…
你们这里在干嘛
What’s going on here?
你不会死的 妈妈
You’re not dying, mom.
检查结果已经出来了
I got the results of the tests back.
我得了乳腺癌
I definitely have breast cancer.
你的腿很好看 丽萨
You have nice legs, lisa.
你的胸肌还很好看呢
You have nice pecs.
我累了
I’m tired.
我喝醉了
I’m wasted.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, darling.
来吧 我们来做羞羞的事
Come on, make love to me.
来嘛 你还欠我一次呢
Come on, you owe me one.
我爱你 丽萨
I love you, lisa.

Go!
哎呀 彼得 你怎么笨手笨脚的
Gee, peter, you’re clumsy.
就这样吧
Ah, that’s it, i’m done.
好主意 丹尼
Great idea, denny.
我非常
I like you.
喜欢你
Very much.
小家伙
Lover boy.
你这样是为了什么
What are you doing this for?
这不重要
What’s the matter?
难道你不喜欢我吗
Don’t you like me?
我是你的女人
I’m your girl.
约翰尼是我最好的朋友
Johnny’s my best friend.
你们下个月就要结婚了 别这样
You’re gonna be married next month, come on!
你吓到我了
You’re scaring me.
你在撒谎 我没有打过你
You are lying, i never hit you.
你太让我伤心了 丽萨
You are tearing me apart, lisa!
你这么歇斯底里干嘛
Why are you so hysterical?
你想知道原因吗
Do you understand why?
想吗
Do you?
我没有打她
I did not hit her.
这不是真的
It’s not true.
她在胡说八道
It’s bullshit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!