卡洛琳。我能感觉到刺痛。
Caroline. I can feel prickles.
——没问题。我害怕。
-It’s okay. -I’m scared.
-我在这里。我在这里。卡罗琳,我怕。
-I’m here. I’m here. -I’m scared, Caroline.
没关系。只是我们的傻弟弟在上楼。
It’s all right. It’s just our silly brother trampling up the stairs.
嘘。
Shh.
试着想象一片草地或一阵微风。
Try to think of a meadow or a breeze.
冷静,玛丽,冷静。
Keep calm, Marie, keep calm.
呼吸。
Breathe.
嗯,晚上好。
Uh, good evening.
-不。-什么?
-No. -What?
——去了。消失。-是的。什么?为什么?
-Go away. Go away. -Yes. What? Why?
你是什么意思,为什么?-我不…是的,当然。是的,抱歉。
-What do you mean, why? -I don’t… Yes, of course. Yes, sorry.
你在干什么,韦恩先生?
What are you doing, Mr Wain?
我不明白你的意思。滚出去!
-I don’t understand. -Get out!
是的,当然。对不起。我道歉。
Right, yes, of course. Sorry. I apologise.
我是你的手下,韦恩先生,但我可不能容忍♥你下班后闯进来,而我…我在做什么并不重要,不是吗?
I am under your employ, Mr Wain, but I do not expect to have to tolerate you barging in here after hours while I’m… Well, it doesn’t matter what I was doing, does it?
是的。对不起。当然可以。
Yes. Sorry. Of course.
只是我有很多姐妹,有时候我都忘了……你在画什么东西吗?
It’s just I have so many sisters that sometimes I forget that it’s… Were you painting something?
这不关你的事,韦恩先生。
That’s none of your business, Mr Wain.
但是,是的,如果你一定要知道的话。
But, yes, if you must know.
明天我要和姑娘们一起上绘画课,你们韦恩家的人都是很有造诣的艺术家,我想我应该稍微准备一下。
I’ve got a drawing lesson with the girls tomorrow, and all you Wains are such accomplished artists that I rather thought I could do with a bit of preparation.
我明白了。
I see.
嗯,我…我只是想请你去看戏。
Well, I was, um… Well, I just wanted to invite you to the theatre.
作为一次有教育意义的旅行,与费利西,克莱尔和玛丽。
THE TEMPEST As an educational trip, with Felicie, Claire and Marie.
我再次表示抱歉,理查森小姐。我道歉。
I’m so sorry again, Miss Richardson. I do apologise.
我非常尴尬。
I’m terribly embarrassed.
我只是很高兴能和你分享这个想法我只是不想让你觉得你必须一直被关在这个房♥子里,仅此而已。
It’s just I was excited to share the idea with you and I just don’t want you to think you have to be cooped up in this house all the time, that’s all.
我觉得这主意听起来不错。
I think it sounds like a rather splendid idea.
下次你想见我时,请敲门。
Please just knock the next time that you wish to see me.
当然。
Of course.
-有什么好笑的吗,韦恩先生?——不是。
-Is something funny, Mr Wain? -Not at all.
不客气。
Not at all.
晚安,艾米丽。
Good night, Emily.
晚安,韦恩先生。
Good night, Mr Wain.
理查森小姐吗?
Miss Richardson?
是吗?
Yes?
说到画画,你只需要教一条规则。
When it comes to drawing, there’s only really one rule you ever need to teach.
它看起来。
It’s to look.
妈妈!爸爸!帮帮我!
Mummy! Daddy! Help me!
我溺水了!我溺水了!
I’m drowning! I’m drowning!
你太丑了!丑!
You’re so ugly! Ugly!
你不属于这里!你不属于任何地方!
You don’t belong here! You don’t belong anywhere!
它的魔法。
It’s magic.
牛顿先生真是个聪明的家伙。
What a clever bugger Mr Newton was.
费利西,请注意措辞。
Uh, language, please, Felicie.
-聪明的香肠?-香肠我接受,尽管我担心它无法体现牛顿的天才精神。
– A clever sausage? – Sausage I will accept, although I fear it rather fails to capture the spirit of Newton’s genius.
我是一个天才。
I’m a genius.
如果你努力工作,继续学习,玛丽,也许有一天,你会成功的。
If you work hard and continue with your studies, Marie, perhaps one day, you will be.
谢谢你,理查森小姐。
Thank you, Miss Richardson.
你很受欢迎。谢谢你!
You’re very welcome. Thank you.
姑娘们,请在楼梯上保持安静。
Quiet on the stairs, please, girls.
松饼,饼干,蛋糕!
Crumpets, biscuits, cake!
哦。进来。
Ooh. Come in.
早上好。
Good morning.
早….
Morning.
你的课怎么样?
How was your lesson?
非常好,谢谢。
It was very good, thank you.
原来你的姐♥妹♥们♥在画画方面不需要我的帮助,所以我们尝试了其他方法。
Turns out that your sisters don’t need my help with drawing, so we tried something else instead.
好。这很好。
Good. That’s good.
我在此以裸体出现在你面前来补偿我醉酒的冒犯。
I hereby atone for my drunken imposition by presenting myself to you naked.
请别光着身子出现在我面前,韦恩先生。
Please don’t present yourself to me naked, Mr Wain.
我可能会认为这是一个次要的强加,可以说比第一个更大。
I might consider that to be a secondary imposition, arguably greater than the first.
但你一定注意到了我的唇裂很深。
But you cannot have failed to observe that I have quite a profound harelip.
是的。那又怎么样,韦恩先生?
Yes. What of it, Mr Wain?
对不起。我做错了吗?
Sorry. Have I made a mistake?
不,我觉得你很帅。
No, I think you look very handsome.
所以,嗯…我被原谅了吗?
So, uh… Well, am I forgiven?
你为什么要我原谅你,韦恩先生?
Why do you need me to forgive you, Mr Wain?
你觉得我们什么时候去看戏?
When do you think we might make our trip to the theatre?
当然是为了女儿们的教育。
For the, uh, for the education of the girls, of course.
当然可以。
Of course.
好吧,我看看我的日记就知道了。
Well, I’ll just consult my diary.
太好了。好吧,我很期待。
Excellent. Well, I shall look forward to it.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我很感激你的好意。
I appreciate the gesture.
可是,妈妈,我们还没有跟煤商和屠夫结清帐呢。
But, Mother, we have not yet settled our accounts with the coal merchant and the butcher.
他应该先征求我的意见。
He should have consulted me first.
无聊。
Boring.
我们不能让他这样出去。
We cannot let him out looking like this.
我不知道你为什么要做出如此肆无忌惮、暴♥力♥的自残行为。
Why you’ve committed this most wanton and violent act of self-harm, I do not know.
他怎么可能遇到一个有钱的女人呢?
How will he ever meet a woman of fortune?
卡洛琳,他剃了胡子,仅此而已。
Caroline, he’s had a shave, that’s all.
玛丽,亲爱的,你去哪儿了?
Marie, darling, where have you gone?
我想我们都该走了。
Well, I think we should all go.
好好享受一晚上吧。
Make an evening of it.
约瑟芬,我们至少得留下来。
Josephine, we at least must stay.
玛丽吗?
Marie?
不要进来。
Don’t come in.
玛丽,发生了什么?
Marie, what’s happened?
哦,没关系。
Oh, it’s all right.
没关系。这是完全自然的。
It’s all right. It’s perfectly natural.
如果有的话,那也是件好事。这意味着你是个女人。
If anything, it’s a good thing. It means you’re a woman.
我不是很想去看戏而是去看人群中那些英俊的年轻单身汉。
Well, I should like to go not so much for the play but for the handsome young bachelors in the crowd.
我们可以练习调情。
We can practise our flirtations.
我想去,因为我想去。
I should like to go because I should like to go.
如果你改变主意了,卡罗琳,欢迎你加入我们。
If you change your mind, Caroline, you’re more than welcome to join us.
我认为理查森小姐对这个家庭有积极的影响我们应该表达我们的感激之情。
I think it fair to say that Miss Richardson has had a positive effect on this family and we should show our gratitude.
我是一个女人!
I’m a woman!
华友世纪!
Hurray!
对不起,每一个人。有点小问题,但一切都在控制之中。
Sorry, everyone. Bit of a situation, but everything’s under control.
哦。
Oh.
这就是我跟你说过的家庭教师。
That’s the governess I was telling you about.
-哦。——给 Wains 的。
-Oh. -For the Wains.
-你看起来很…-不,谢谢。你也是。
-Uh, you look very… -No, thank you. So do you.
-谢谢。-谢谢。我们……是的,让我们……-好的,我们坐下吧。好。
-Thank you. -Thank you. Shall we… -Yes, let’s… -Yes, let’s sit down. Good.
……这是你第一次吗?
Is this… Is this your first time?
-是的,是的,是的。-好的。
-Yes, it is, it is. -Okay.
-令人兴奋。改善情况。
-It’s exciting. -Good.
哦。
Ooh.
在这儿。-谢谢。
-Here. -Thank you.
水手长!
Boatswain!
在这里,主人!快乐什么?
Here, master! What cheer?
很好,跟水手们谈谈。
Good, speak to the mariners.
几乎没有,否则我们就会搁浅:
Fall to’t, yarely, or we run ourselves aground:
激励,激励。
bestir, bestir.
嗨!,我的心!
Heigh, my hearts!
高兴,高兴,我的心!
Cheerly, cheerly, my hearts!
敏捷的,轻快的!
Yare, yare!
收上桅帆。
Take in the topsail.
上桅帆!
Topsail!
听主人的哨子。
Tend to the master’s whistle.
妈妈!爸爸!帮帮我!
Mummy! Daddy! Help me!
我溺水了!我溺水了!
I’m drowning! I’m drowning!
帮帮我!我溺水了!拜托!
Help me! I’m drowning! Please!
帮帮我!我溺水了!
Help me! I’m drowning!
嗯…这是男厕所。
Um… this is the gentlemen’s toilet.
是的。对不起。
Yes. Sorry.
…我还担心你会因为什么事苦恼呢。
I… I was worried that you might be distressed about something.
不,不。只是一个有趣的转弯,仅此而已。
No, no. Just a funny turn, that’s all.
对,是的。
Right, yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!