爱再来一次
If Only
我真的会想你,你知道吗?
I’m really gonna miss you, you know that?
珊,就一两个星期而已
Sam, it’s just a couple of weeks.
那就好像永远那么久,对吧?
Which is gonna seem like an eternity, right?
比永远还多一些
An eternity, and then some.
舒服多了,你这该死的英国人
That’s better, you bloody Englishman.
再说一遍 说什么?
Say it again. Say what?
我喜欢听你用英语讲脏话 说“该死的”
I love hearing you say English swear words. Say “bloody.”
“该死的”
Bloody.
说“畜生”“畜生”
Now say “bugger.”
你这畜生,该死的畜生
Bugger. You bugger. You bloody bugger.
就是这个字
That’s the one.
哦,惨了 哦,你这花言巧语的小子
Oh, crap! You smooth talker, you.
我得着装,浏灠一下我的笔记 排练我的讲词
I have to get dressed, run through my notes, rehearse my presentation.
发神经,竟不理你的半裸女友 给我两秒钟
Have a nervous breakdown, ignore your half-naked girlfriend.Give me two seconds. Sam!
待在那儿 别动你那可爱的英国小屁屁
Just stay right there, and don’t move your cute British butt.
别跟我说有礼物 是有礼物
Don’t tell me. There’s a gift. There’s a gift.
总是有礼物 令我觉得非常愧疚
There’s always a gift. Makes me feel very guilty.
一般都会这么想的
Well, that is the general idea.
我也有准备礼物,晚点再送你 因为是个惊喜
I have a present, too. I’ll give it to you later because it’s a surprise.
好极了,我喜欢惊喜
Great. I love surprises.
哇哦
Wow.
太棒了 我知道
It’s perfect. I know.
在波多贝罗路的名牌店里买♥♥的 才卖♥♥十英磅而已
Vintage Portobello Road. It was only ?10.
还附送这个
And it does come with this.
衬里不错,丝质的
Nice lining. Silk.
怎么?
What?
我得去准备一下了 你知道这次会议有多重要
I have to get ready. Look, you know how important this meeting is.
如果顺利的话 你知道代表着什么
If it goes well, then you know what that could mean.
伊恩…
Ian.

Sam.
求你发发慈悲吧
Please. Have mercy.
我之前在想说 等你交易结束并说服他们之后…
You know, that’s what I was thinking.That after the meeting, after you close the deal and knock them dead…
刚刚好可以暂时放松一下 然后…
it would be a perfect time to sit back, relax, and…
然后怎样? 去俄亥俄州
And? And go to Ohio.
我真的很希望你陪我去 参加我妈的婚礼,认识认识大家
I really want you to go to my mom’s wedding with me.You could meet everyone.
你不去吗?
You’re not coming.
我很想放下手边事情 但你晓得我工作一直很忙碌
I tried to free things up, but you know…You know how hectic work’s been.
真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
没关系
That’s okay.
听着,去印第安那州的事 让你失望我真的很抱歉
Look, I really am sorry to let you down about Indiana.
是俄亥俄州
Ohio.
算我畜生,再次抱歉
Bugger! I’m sorry. Again.
我只要在下次婚礼见你妈就行了
Look, I’m just gonna have to meet your mom at the next wedding.
什么婚礼?
What wedding?
我们明年的婚礼
Ours. Next year.
我? 嫁给你?
Me? Marry you?
一个连橡树州和印第安那州 都搞不清楚的人? 得了吧
A guy who confuses the Buckeye state with the Hoosier state?I don’t think so.
我要去冲个澡了 请便
I’m gonna take a shower now. Be my guest.
珊?
Sam.
我没事,准备吃早餐了吗? 祝你胃口大开
I am the coolest. Ready for breakfast? Bon appétit.
嘿,我不管会议有多重要 你要吃才行
Hey, I don’t care how big this meeting is. You are going to eat.
抱歉,没时间了
I’m sorry. There’s no time.
喔,我真是笨手笨脚的
God. I’m such a klutz.
给我看看
Show me.
好点没? 好很多了
Better? Much.
很好
Good.
有一天,存取一个人的遗传构造 将和开立信用支票一样容易
One day, accessing one’s genetic makeup will be as easy as running a credit check.
那种知识给我们力量 改变我们的命运
“That knowledge gives us the power to alter our destiny.”
改变命运? 你信那档子事?
Alter destiny? You believe that?
对,我当然信 告诉你,接下来五十年…
Yeah, of course I do. I’m telling you, in the next 50 years…
人依旧会死的
People are still gonna die.
洗过车后依旧会下雨 石头依旧会转动
It’s still gonna rain right a after you’ve washed your car.And the Stones will still be touring.
那种事不是你能主宰的 你唯一能主宰的是你自己的选择
You know, that stuff’s out of your control.The only things you can control are your own choices.
好吧
Okay
那算是不同的观点
Well, that would be the other point of view.
但我没空争辩命运之说 我只是在练习我的演讲
But I really don’t have time to debate destiny. I’m just practicing my speech.
对不起
Oh. Excuse me.
以防等会没空说,今晚一块用餐 密传餐厅,七点钟
In case we don’t talk later, dinner tonight, Tantra, 7:00.
今晚七点? 你在开玩笑,对吧?
Tonight, 7:00? You’re kidding, right?
开玩笑? 我不觉得啊
Kidding? Not that I’m aware of.
我的演奏会
My concert.
我准备了三年的演奏会 想起来了没?
The one I’ve been preparing for for three years. Ring a bell?
对,你的毕业演奏会 我没忘,是在…
Yeah, your graduation concert. I didn’t forget that. That’s…
今晚七点
Tonight, 7:00.
我真是猪头
I’m an arse.
真抱歉,珊 不敢相信我竟然忘了
I’m so sorry, Sam. Really. I can’t believe I did that.
祝你开会好运 你应该用不着,你会很棒的
Good luck. In your meeting. Not that you need it.You’re gonna be great.
对不起
I’m sorry.
一定是在开我玩笑
You’ve gotta be kidding me!
不会吧,那个死笨蛋
Oh, no! The stupid jerk!
别迟到了,这事我自行处理就好 今晚演奏会上见了
You know, don’tbe late. I’ll take care of this.I’ll see you tonight at the concert.
演奏会? 什么演奏会?
Concert? What concert?
我开玩笑的啦 因为结果我忘了这档子事,而且…
I was kidding. Kidding, you see? Because it turns out that I forgot the thing and…
哦,这一定是我不断听说的 英国式幽默感
This must be that British sense of humor I keep hearing so much about.
好的,晚上见了
Okay.Well, I’ll see you tonight.
各位,我们AGS不只是 位于生物科技最前线…
“Gentlemen, we at AGS are not only at the forefront of…”
不是最前线,是先锋!
Not “the forefront,” “the vanguard”!
该死!
Bollocks!
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我早上弄破了
I cracked it this morning.
但表停在十一点
But it says 11:00.
指针一定是移位了
Well, the hands must have moved.
至少一天会正确个两次
At least it’ll be right twice a day.
帮我一个忙
Do me a favor.
打电♥话♥到密传餐厅 把我的预订席位延到九点
Call Tantra, push my reservation to 9:00…
派个人去夏菲尼高商店 我需要送份礼物给珊曼莎…
and have someone dash over to Harvey Nicks. I need a present for Samantha.
珊曼莎的毕业演奏会
For Samantha’s graduation concert.
你怎会记得那事呢?
How did you remember that?
不清楚,可能是因为她告诉过我
I’m not sure.Could be because she told me she sent you an invitation…
她寄了张邀请卡放在你桌上 我们把这日子排进你的掌上秘书…
which is on your desk, we programmed the date into your Palm we bought an ad in the program.
好的,懂了懂了,谢谢
Okay. Got it. Got it. Thanks. Thank you.
无论如何,我答应要给她一份惊喜
Anyway, I promised her a surprise
送件毛衣如何? 羊毛的?
So how about a sweater? Something cashmere.
红色的! 她喜爱红色
Red. Red’s her favorite color.
她已经有一件了
She’s already got one.
红色羊毛衫 她上次来这儿就穿那件
A red cashmere sweater. She was wearing it last time she was here.
不断地说她有多喜爱
She went on and on about how much she loved it.
真的? 我那时人在哪?
Really? Where was I?
就在她旁边
Right next to her.
“你根本不懂…”
“我的内心感受”
“抱着我,宝贝”
抱歉害你大老远来这儿接我
Sorry to make you pick me up all the way over here.
不知道我怎会受的了你
Don’t know why I put up with you.
快接,快接… 发型好可爱!
Pick up, pick up, pick up. Cute hair.
可恶,是语♥音♥信箱
Shit. Voicemail.
嘿 嘿 我刚发现你的蓝色资料夹 装有你所有笔记的那一份
Hi. Hi. I just found your blue folder. The one with all the notes in it.
我现在正要赶去饭店
I’m on my way to the hotel right now.

Go
抱歉,抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
各位先生女士
Ladies, gentlemen…
今日我们有机会来帮助人类
Today, we are given and opportunity to help mankind.
抱歉,先生 有事吗?
Excuse me. Sir? Yes?
可否请你帮我将这资料夹 拿进会议室?
Hi. Could you please take this folder into the conference room for me?
我的…温汉先生正等着要
My… Mr. Wyndham’s expecting it.
对不起,小姐 那样子违反饭店政策
I’m sorry, miss, but that’s against hotel policy.
但他可能会丢了工作
But he could lose his job.
真是悲惨
Oh, it’s tragic.
不过呢,不是我的问题
But alas, not my problem.
老天,你们这些人 讲话卑鄙的还这么斯文
God. Even when you guys are nasty, it sounds polite.
现在,用你们的投资…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!