我明天会回来
I shall be back tomorrow.
去做你要做…或你该做的事
Do what you will or what you must.
现在我知道你爱我…
Now that I know there was truly a day upon which you loved me…
我就能忍♥受一切
I can bear anything.
你已经给了我活下去的力量
You have given me the strength to live.
起司和洋葱 – 好极了
Cheese and onion. – Perfect.
我会失去你 – 你是什么意思
I’m losing you. – What do you mean?
我会失去你 – 你在说什么?
I’m losing you. – What are you talking about?
我只是去伦敦 – 留下来过夜
I’m just going to London. – Stay tonight.
我不能 – 为什么 你是自♥由♥的女人
I can’t. – Why not? You’re a free woman.
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
我会发疯 – 不 你不会
I’m going mad! – No, you’re not.
我非常想要你
I want you so much.
你才刚拥有我…在爱塞特
But you’ve just had me in Exeter.
抱歉
Excuse me.
再见
Bye-bye.
谢谢你 我自己进去
Thank you, Mary. I’ll show myself in.
查尔斯
Charles!
请坐下 – 怎么了
Please sit down. – What is it?
查尔斯 怎么了 – 坐下
Charles, what is it? – Sit down.
发生什么事了
What has happened?
你为什么这样看着我
Why do you look at me like that?
因为我不知道该如何开始说
Because I don’t know how to begin to say what I must.
我来告诉你真♥相♥
I’ve come to tell you the truth.
真♥相♥呢 什么真♥相♥
The truth? What truth?
我…
That I have…
经过许多小时 最深和最痛苦的考虑之后…
after many hours of the deepest and the most painful consideration…
得到的结论是我配不上你
come to the conclusion that I am not worthy of you.
配不上我吗 – 我完全不配
Not worthy of me? – I’m totally unworthy.
喔 你在开玩笑
You are joking.
不是
No.
能请你解释一下你在说什么吗
Will you kindly explain to me what you are saying?
你父亲提供的条件…
The terms your father offered in the settlement…
非常慷慨
were more than generous.
但你看不起婚姻变成交易的观念
But you despise the idea of marrying into trade.
不 我没有看不起 我… – 那你想说什么
No, I don’t despise it. I– – Then what are you saying?
爱妮丝蒂娜 我了解到这几天之中…
Ernestina, I have realized during these last days…
我对你尊重的大部份原因是卑鄙的
that far too great a part of my regard for you has been ignoble.
我不愿承认 我是被你父亲的财产所吸引
I was far more tempted by your father’s fortune than I care to admit.
现在我已经看出那是事实…
Now that I’ve seen that to be the truth–
你是说…
Are you saying…
你…从未爱过我吗
that you have never loved me?
我配不上你
I am not worthy of you.
蒂娜 亲爱的
Tina, dear.
查尔斯
Charles?
我知道我被宠坏了
I know I’m spoiled.
我知道我并无过人之处
I know I am not unusual.
但在你的爱和保护之下…
But under your love and protection…
我相信我会变得…更好
I believed I would become… better.
我会做任何事 你明白的
I would do anything, you see.
我会…我会放弃一切
I would– I would abandon anything…
来让你快乐
to make you happy.
你在说谎
You’re lying.
一定是发生了什么事情
Something else has happened.
是的
Yes.
是谁
Who?
你不认识她
You don’t know her.
我不认识她吗
I don’t know her?
我认识她…许多年了
I’ve known her many years.
我本来以为我们的关系已经断绝
I thought the attachment was broken.
我在伦敦发现并不是那样
I discovered in London that it was not.
你为何一开始不告诉我呢
Why did you not tell me this in the beginning?
我希望能免除你的痛苦 – 或者是你自己感到羞愧
I hoped to spare you the pain of it. – Or yourself the shame of it!
她是谁
Who is she?
什么女人会如此卑鄙 让一个男人违背他的誓言呢
What woman would be so vile as to make a man break his vows?
我猜她是有夫之妇 – 我不想讨论她
I can guess she is married. – I will not discuss her.
我来是告诉你真♥相♥… – 真♥相♥
I came here to tell you the truth. – The truth?
我一生中最可怕的决定 – 你是个骗子
The most terrible decision of my life. – You are a liar!
我父亲会让你身败名裂
My father will drag your name–
让你们两个人都身败名裂
both your names through the mire!
所有认识你的人都会唾弃和厌恶你
You’ll be spurned and detested by all that know you!
你会被赶出英国
You’ll be hounded out of England!
亲爱的费里曼先生

Hmm?
你想要什么 我并没有召唤你
What the devil do you want? I didn’t ring.
我拿一杯白兰地来给你 先生 我猜你可能想喝
I brought you a glass of brandy, sir. I thought you might want it.
不是真的吧 先生
It’s never true, sir.
是真的 费里曼小姐和我不会结婚了
Yes, it is true. Miss Freeman and I are no longer to marry.
现在走吧 还有闭上你的嘴
Now go, and keep your mouth shut.
你听到我说的吗 – 听到 先生
Did you hear what I said? – Yes, sir.
不过请原谅 我必须考虑自已的处境
Only, with respect, I have to consider me own situation.
什么
What?
从现在开始你会留在伦敦吗 先生
Will you be residing in London from now on, sir?
我们可能会到外国去 – 呃,好吧
We shall probably go abroad. – Ah, well.
恕我直言 先生 我不会陪你去
I beg to advise you, sir, I won’t be accompanying you.
我也不会回爱塞特
And I’m not coming back to Exeter neither.
我要辞职 我早该如此
I’m leaving your employ, as I ought to have done weeks ago when all this started.
你见鬼去吧
Go to hell!
不要妄想 先生…我也许会去见你的某位朋友
I don’t fancy nowhere, sir, as I might meet a friend of yours.
山姆
Sam!
如果你要人侍候 你就摇铃叫旅馆的人员吧
If you wish for attention, ring for one of the hotel domestics.
在这里等 – 先生
Wait here. – Sir.
伍德拉夫小姐在等我
Miss Woodruff expects me. I’ll find my own way up.
小姐离开了 先生 – 离开 你是说她外出了
The young lady’s left, sir. – Left? You mean gone out?
不 先生 我是说离开
No, sir. I mean left.
她今天下午搭火车去伦敦了
She took the London train this afternoon.
什么
What?
她搭三点的火车去伦敦 没留下地址
She took the 3:00 to London. Didn’t leave no address.
你在说谎
You’re lying.
你要去哪里 先生
Where are you going? Sir!
等一下 你在干什么
Wait a minute. What are you doing?
莎拉 – 先生 你不能这样
Sarah. – Sir! You can’t do that!
你没有权利
Well, you’ve no right!
你擅自闯入
You’re trespassing!
你听到我说的吗 – 滚
Did you hear what I said? – Get out!

Hello?

Hello.
516号♥房♥
Room 516.
是谁 – 我不知道 他挂掉电♥话♥了
Who was that? – I don’t know. He put the phone down.
是谁
Who did?
我不知道 他没说
I don’t know. He didn’t say.
也许是打错电♥话♥
Maybe it was a wrong number.
也许是吧
Yes, maybe.
好吧 我马上就拿给你 等一下
All right. I’ll get you some more in a moment. Hang on.
亲爱的 去花♥园♥玩
Darling, do go and play in the garden.
露西 露西 我找到了 – 我能试一下吗
Lucy, Lucy! I found it! – Can I try some?
你还好吧 – 唔
Are you all right? – Hmm?
是的
Yeah.
我很好
Fine.
听着 星期天请一些人来吃午餐如何
Listen, what about having some people to lunch on Sunday?
哪些人 – 你知道的 一些剧组人员
What people? – Oh, you know. Some of the cast.
好吧
Fine.
电影快拍完了 安娜必须回去美国
Well, the film’s nearly over, and Anna has to get back to the States.
你知道的
You know.
好吧
Fine.
只要不是全体人员 – 不是
As long as it’s not the entire unit. – Oh, no.
只请几个…
Just, you know–
好吧
Fine.
喂 – 是大卫吗 我是麦克
Hello. – Is that Davide? This is Mike.
我们星期天有午餐派对
Listen, we’re having a little lunch party on Sunday.
你们能来吗 – 我叫安娜和你谈