Home 动作电影 绅士们

绅士们

0
绅士们

暴饮暴食 唱歌♥需要调音的千金大小姐
bulimic, auto-tuned singing daughter
美国骗子
出身名门 吸毒成瘾
暴饮暴食 唱歌♥需要调音的千金大小姐
和一个昙花一现的流行歌♥手同过居
shacked up with some smacked-out, once-upon-a-time pop star,
全由迈奇·皮尔森照顾
and all looked after by Mickey Pearson.
我喜欢 我很喜欢
I like it. You know, I like it a lot.
我们把她宠坏了
We wrapped her in cotton wool.
但她可是我们的小罗拉
But she was our little Lor-la.
查理这么喊她是因为以前她不会念劳拉
Charlie called her that because she couldn’t say Laura at first.
我们很想她 迈奇
We miss her terribly, Mickey.
我这爸当的真失败
I’ve failed as a parent.
你也不要过于自责了 亲爱的
You mustn’t keep beating yourself up, dear.
安妮说得对 查尔斯 不要自责了
Anne’s right, Charles. You mustn’t blame yourselves.
听起来劳拉是在很脆弱的时期
It sounds as though Laura fell in with the wrong crowd
结交了一群不该结交的朋友
at a time when she was particularly vulnerable.
我们还能做点什么呢
What more could we do?
我们很多朋友的孩子都是这样
It’s happened to so many of our friends.
这就是个诅咒
It’s a curse.
-我能调查一下这事吗 -你会帮我们吗
– Do you mind if I look into it? – So you’ll help us?
我看看我能帮上什么忙
Let me see what I can do.
你也该给自己整一套 老大
You should get yourself one of these, boss.
我也是这么想的
Well, that’s the plan.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
你还记得他们的女儿吗
You remember their daughter?
记得 劳拉 好姑娘 有副好嗓子
Yeah, Laura. Nice girl. Good voice.
一个叛逆的小摇滚乐手 可惜了好这一口
Teeny sort of spunk-funk fuck pop. Shame about the habit.
她失踪了 父母让我们帮忙找到她 送她回家
She’s gone missing. They’ve asked us to find her, bring her home.
有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
我猜到你会要我这么做了 老大
Well, I had a feeling you might ask me this, boss,
所以我提前调查了一番
so I did some due diligence.
查到她在哪了 那地方很不妙
I know where she is and I don’t like it.
-我们最好不要插手这事 -为什么
– I’d rather we didn’t get involved. – Why not?
她在伦敦南部的市建住♥宅♥里
She’s on a South London council estate.
-那又怎么样 -不是我们的地盘
– So? – It’s out of our jurisdiction.
有许多不确定因素 我们没有十足的把握
There’s too many moving parts, parts that we can’t control.
如果她不愿意回家怎么办 场面会变得很难看
What if she doesn’t wanna come? It’s gonna get messy.
或许你说得对 但你还是得去
Well, that may be true, but you’re still doing it.
我理解
I accept that.
但能不能让弗莱泽尔去办这事
But can’t you send Frazier instead?
不 我不能让弗莱泽尔去
No, I can’t send Frazier instead.
你是我最得力的手下 我要你去
You’re my best man. I want you.
我不喜欢瘾君子
It’s just that I don’t like smackies.
他们就像浴缸里的肮脏污秽和蛆虫一样
It’s the filth and the grime and the grub in the tub.
我又没让你这个强迫症去跟他们欢度周末 雷
I’m not asking your OCD to spend the weekend with them, Ray.
就当是做慈善了
Think of it as philanthropy.
走吧 你开车
Come on, you’re driving.
好心没好报
No good deed goes unpunished.
这时候就轮到你表演了 对吧 雷蒙德
And this is where you have your moment, isn’t it, Raymondo?
该你闪亮登场
This is where you step on stage
推动多米诺骨牌一枚枚倒下
and set the dominoes flying every-fucking-where.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是”好心没好报”
Meaning no good deed goes unpunished.
叩 叩叩 叩 叩
Knock, knock-knock, knock, knock.
早上好
Buenos dias.
你走错了
Wrong door.
我是雷蒙德·史密斯
My name is Raymond Smith.
我能进屋谈谈吗
Can I step inside for a moment, please?
有什么事吗 警官
How can I help you, Officer?
我不是警♥察♥ 只是需要占用你一点时间
I’m not the police. No, I just need a moment of your time.
谈谈劳拉·普雷斯菲尔德
It’s about Laura Pressfield.
没听说过这个名字
I don’t know anyone of that name.
如果你能让我进屋谈谈的话
It would be much easier for all parties concerned
对所有人都更轻松
if I could just step inside for a moment.
不行 快滚
No, fuck off.
妈呀
Jeez.
这车真不错啊 老兄
That’s a nice whip, bruv.
发动机超赞 就是轮毂不太行
Killer motor. It’s a shame about them rims, though.
借我们开开呗
Yeah, lend us the keys.
改装成镀铬二十二英寸轮毂玩玩
Put some chrome twenty-twos on that.
这老哥穿着踝靴和喇叭裤呢
Hey, my man’s got the Dessies and the bootcuts, you know.
怕不是个娘娘腔吧
Deffo linking a jessie.
搞什么
What the fuck?
-你们进来干什么 -别激动
– What are you doing here? – Now, now, now.
-快滚出去 -稳住 稳住
– Get the fuck out. – Now, now, now.
别激动 孩子们
As you was, boys and girls.
乖乖坐好
Sit down.
感谢配合
Thank you.
开窗透透气怎么样
Shall we have a little bit of fresh air?
布朗 你这些朋友都是什么人
Who the fuck are your mates, Brown?
没有必要激动 年轻人
No need to get excited, young man.
我们很快就会离开
We will be gone in a few moments.
不不不 你们现在就得离开 赶快滚出去
No, no, no, you’ll be gone before then. Get the fuck out now.
老虎不发威当我是病猫吗 赶快滚
I can be dangerous if I want to be. Get the fuck out now.
坐下 鲍尔 我劝你在惹上麻烦之前回去坐好
Sit down, Power, before you get yourself into more trouble.
你怎么知道我的名字 他怎么会知道我的名字
How d’you know my name? How the fuck does he know my name?
我知道你们所有人的名字
I know all your names.
除了那边那个怪胎
Apart from that little anomaly.
我知道你们在哪上学
I know where you went to school.
我知道你们的父母是谁
I know who your parents are.
我还知道为了五块钱白粉你可以给别人吹♥箫♥
And I know you’ll suck a cock for a five-pound bag.
给我坐下
Now sit.
我把话说清楚 我的老大
Just so we’re clear, I work for a man,
是一位有权有势的人
a powerful man.
迈克尔·皮尔森
Michael Pearson.
给你加十分 劳拉
Ten points to you, Laura.
谁是迈克尔·皮尔森
Who’s Michael Pearson?
她父亲的朋友 在伦敦经营大♥麻♥生意
Friend of her father’s. Runs London’s puff game.
一个自大狂
A big dick swinger.
你叫什么 年轻人
What is your name, young man?
-阿斯兰 -你是哪里人 阿斯兰
– Aslan. – And where are you from, Aslan?
听口音不是本地人
You don’t sound like one of the natives.
迪士尼来的
Disneyland.
我猜也是
Sounds about right.
你说的没错 他是个自大狂
Well, you are correct. He is a big dick swinger.
但这话最好别当他的面说
But I wouldn’t want him to hear you say that.
最好在我们分别之后
It’s best you forget
你就能忘记他是干什么的
what he apparently does for a living after we depart.
劳拉 你父亲委托我们带你回家
Now, Laura, your father’s asked us to bring you home.
她哪也不去
She’s not going anywhere.
介意我坐下吗
Do you mind if I sit?
介意
Yes.
我卷大♥麻♥时不用美国人那种新潮方法
I don’t build a joint like the Americans and the new school…
什么一层卷 护档卷
back-strapping, jockstrapping,
什么混可♥卡♥因♥卷 都是扯淡
coke-wrapping, and all that bollocks.
我喜欢经典的一半大♥麻♥一半烟叶
I like a good old-fashioned 50-50 mix, me.
我们以前都是这么卷的
That’s how we used to play.
如果说有什么是我永远无法理解的
If there’s one thing I will never understand,
就是为什么你们会去碰海♥洛♥因♥
it’s why you lot get addicted to heroin.
如果说有什么毒品是绝不能沾的
If there’s one drug you should not chase,
那就是白粉
it is the dirty dragon.
你试过白粉吗 巴尼
Did you ever give it a spin, Bunny?
我没碰过 雷 我连大♥麻♥戒了
No, not me, Ray. I don’t even puff anymore.
那是当然 巴尼喜欢健身 你们也看得出来
Of course not. Bunny likes the gym. You can probably see that.
-你最近杠铃推举练得怎么样了 -一边三个
– What are you benching these days? – Three wheels a side.
你呢 布朗
What about you, Brown?
我怎么了 我能举多重吗
What about me? What could I lift?
你连块奶酪都举不起来 傻♥逼♥
You couldn’t lift a wheel of cheese, you cunt.
好了
Now…
如果你们想玩点刺♥激♥的
if you wanna be naughty,
不如抽着大♥麻♥做着爱喝着酒
what happened to a little smoke and a poke and a glass of wine,
听着巴里·怀特 享受着烛光鸳鸯浴

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Previous article 小马王
Next article 透纳先生
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。