十分钟后来接我 雷
Get me in ten minutes, Ray.
老大
Boss.
-鲍比 -老大
– Bobby. – Boss?
给我来一品脱啤酒和一个酱蛋
I’ll have a pint and a pickled egg.
马上就来
Coming straight up.
Cumberland Gap – David Rawlings
如果想成为丛林之王
If you wish to be the king of the jungle,
仅在举手投足间远远不够
it’s not enough to act like a king.
必须成为王者
You must be the king.
不能有疑虑
And there can be no doubt.
因为疑虑会导致混乱和自身的死亡
Because doubt causes chaos and one’s own demise.
盖·里奇作品
喂 亲爱的
Hello, my love.
今晚是约会之夜
It’s date night tonight.
九点 我们俩 河滨餐厅
Nine o’clock, you and I, River Cafe.
谁在说话
Who’s there?
罗莎 是谁
Ros, who’s there?
绅士们
叮 叮
Chink, chink.
弗莱彻
Fletcher.
下午好 雷蒙德
Buenas tardes, Raymondo.
我真该用那根擀面杖捅死你
I should stab you with that fucking rolling pin.
别这么大怨气
Oh, don’t be cunty.
我还想我俩能一起舒舒服服地小酌一杯
I was just hoping we could have a cozy little drink together.
我周六要去你最喜欢的报社那边开会
So, I’ve got a meeting on Saturday at your favorite newspaper.
以这个乌烟瘴气的小镇上最厉害的私♥家♥侦♥探♥的身份
As the best private investigator in this smoky little town…
晚上好 女士们先生们
good evening, ladies and gentlemen…
他们打算给我十五万
they are ready to put 150 grand in my pocket
让我给他们一点黑料
to give them some filth.
对我来说是件好事 但这次…
Good for me, that, but in this case…
对你就不太有利了
it’s bad for you.
顶尖编辑大戴夫
So Big Dave, editor extraordinaire,
对你的老板以及他那帮
has developed a terrible antipathy for your boss
无恶不作的狐朋狗友们颇有怨言
and his liquorish assortment of tasty mates.
他打算出手毁了他
He’s out to destroy him
还有所有跪舔他的人
and all those that cozy up to him.
头版头条 砰
Front cover. Bosh!
到时候会鸡飞狗跳血流满地的 亲爱的
There will be blood and fucking feathers everywhere, my darling.
继续说 弗莱彻 我开始好奇了
Get to it, Fletcher. I’m starting to itch.
我们都知道 你老板的荷包非常非常鼓
Now, we both know that your boss has very, very deep pockets,
所以我希望他能稍稍掏一点出来
and I would like to invite him just to have a teeny rummage in them.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
如果能劳烦你
If you would be so kind as
给我两千万英镑
to furnish me with 20 million British pounds,
我就把所有东西都给你…
I will give you everything…
存储卡 联♥系♥人列表 录音 所有一切
memory cards, contact sheets, recordings, the lot,
附赠不才创作的小剧本一篇
and a modest little screenplay I wrote all by myself.
《叶子》
剧本草稿
弗莱彻作
等等
Hold on.
十五万怎么就变成了两千万
We just went from £150,000 to 20 million.
这才过了短短三十秒
That’s a steep rise in 30 seconds.
是 但我觉得是你赚到了
Yeah, but I would argue that you’re lucky ,
这点钱不算什么 我本可以狮子大开口的
because that is nothing compared to what I could,
或许我该开口
and perhaps should, be asking.
谢天谢地你并不贪心 弗莱彻
Oh, well, thank God you’re not greedy, Fletcher,
你个失心疯的吃屎王八蛋
you deluded, shit-eating cunt.
我挺喜欢你对我骂脏话的
I quite like it when you talk dirty to me.
听得我都硬了
I can feel myself engorging.
来嘛 陪我喝一杯 真的很好喝
Come on, have a drink with me. It’s really yummy.
我用手♥机♥应用查了下 一千五百镑
I looked it up. App-ed it. 1500 quid?
不知道你还舍得买♥♥这么贵的英格兰威士忌
I didn’t know you could spend that much on a bottle of scotch.
我要给你讲个故事
I’m gonna tell you a story
证明我的报价很公道
to demonstrate why my quote is my quote.
你能陪我玩个游戏吗 雷
Will you play a game with me, Ray?
我不想玩游戏
I don’t wanna play a game.
-求你了 -不要
– Please? – No.
快过来陪我玩游戏 雷
I said play a fucking game with me, Ray.
好吧
Right.
棒极了
Lovely.
现在 请你想象一个角色
Now, I want you to imagine a character,
一个戏中的角色
a dramatic character,
像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色
like in a book or a play or a film.
但不要存在U盘上的数字版
But not digital, not on a memory stick.
要模拟信♥号♥♥ 化学处理的电影胶片
Analog. Chemical process.
旧式电影电视使用模拟信♥号♥♥ 如今使用数字信♥号♥♥
我觉得”要留住影像的颗粒感”
“Keep the grain in the picture,” I say.
老派的 三十五毫米胶片
Old-school, 35 mill.
现在我是透过镜头看着这一幕 真的
Now, I’m seeing this through a lens, I am,
而且我说的不是小屏幕
and I’m not talking about the small screen.
这不是电视剧 雷蒙德
It’s not TV, Raymond.
就像我刚刚说的 是老电影的形式
As I said, old-school cinema format.
我们业内人士称之为变形宽银幕
It’s what we in the business called anamorphic,
传统胶片电影通过使用变形镜头
将2.35:1的宽银幕影像”压缩至”35毫米的胶片之中
屏幕比例2.35:1
or ratio 2.35 to 1.
希望你能加入我 一起踏上这段电影旅程
And I want you to join me on this cinematic journey,
因为这就是部电影 雷
’cause it is cinema, Ray.
一部绝佳的电影
It’s beautiful, beautiful cinema.
现在 开机
Now, roll camera.
我们的主角走进镜头
Enter our protagonist.
他英俊潇洒 魅力四射
He’s good-looking, he’s gorgeous,
正处于黄金年龄 是个风流倜傥的混♥蛋♥
he’s golden age, he’s a proper handsome cunt.
他的名字叫做迈奇·皮尔森
His name is Mickey Pearson.
我们迈奇的背景经历比较特殊
Unique background has our Mickey.
他生在美国 得过罗德奖学金
American born, Rhodes scholar,
可以说他很聪明 但出身贫穷
so he’s born clever but poor.
牛津大学
无条件录取通知书
从美国的拖车公园 脱胎换骨
Now, that’s quite a leap from a trailer park in Americana
纵身来到英格兰有着千年历史的大学学府
to the thousand-year-old university in old Angleterre,
学习园艺这门黑暗艺术
where he studies the dark art of horticulture.
但他没能完成学业
But he never finished his education,
也没有回家 因为…
never went home, because…
他找到了自己的天职
he found his vocation.
一个剑走偏锋的职业
A naughty vocation.
他是个坏小子
He’s a bad boy.
他开始非法倒卖♥♥大♥麻♥
He starts dealing the dirty wonder weed
贩卖♥♥给他那些富有的英国上流社会的大学同学
to his rich, British, upper-class uni pals
然后他意识到自己还挺擅长这个的
and realizes he’s rather good at it.
他头脑清楚 目标明确 野心勃勃
He’s clear and objective about ambition
应对我国复杂文化下的各个阶层都游刃有余
and he can surf the echelons of our complicated culture.
他知道如何利用自己的优势
He knew how to take advantage of his advantage.
他是头饥饿的野兽
He was a hungry animal, you see.
他强大 无情 狡猾 机敏
He was powerful and ruthless, cunning and quick,
魅力非凡 聪明绝顶 但是…
charismatic and smart, but…
只能做些非法勾当才有了今天的成就
he had to do some naughty things to get where he got,
奠定了自己地位
to establish his position,
证明了自己不仅仅只有一具好皮囊
to show he wasn’t just teeth, tits and tan.
他可不是徒有其表 对吧
Well, he wasn’t fucking hollow, was he?
他如同上了发条一般转个不停
He had an engine under his hood
手起刀落
and a gun in his holster.
所以说 我们的迈奇并不清白
So, he’s not exactly clean, our Mickey.
他是一路摸爬滚打上来的
He has come up the hard way.
可以说他为自己争取来了今日的地位
He’s earned his position, shall we say.
那都是早期的事了
Well, that was the early days,
随后他凭借自己开创新世界的精神一路高歌♥猛进
and he cracked on with his New World pioneer spirit.
如今他身家多少 一亿 两亿 五亿
What’s he worth today? 100, 200, 500 million?
但如今 情节开始复杂起来
But now the plot begins to thicken.
他走到了人生的十字路口
He has reached a crossroads in his life.
他现在人到中年 身处中产阶级
The middle class and the middle age, they’ve got to him.
这些消磨了他对危险的向往 他不再暴戾乖张
They’ve corrupted his appetite for the horrors. He’s gone soft.
他想套现产业 金盆洗手
He wanted to cash in his chips and get out of the game,
而且他似乎找到了完美的接手者
and he seems to have found the perfect customer.
麻烦跳切一下…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
前一篇文章小马王
下一篇文章透纳先生
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!