他说过这里会有点大♥麻♥
He said there’d be a bit of puff.
他们不是在开玩笑
Yeah, they weren’t joking.
伙计们 这些已经包装好了
Oi, fellas. It’s already packed.
别浪费时间了
Let’s not mess about.
赶紧装车吧
Let’s load it up, boys.
你们是谁
Who the fuck are you lot?
别 戴上面罩
Don’t. Cover up.
你们知道这是谁的地盘吗
Do you know who owns this gaff?
关我们屁事
We don’t give a fuck.
你们来错地方了
I think you got off on the wrong stop.
特萨
Tezza!
-怎么了 -想干一架吗
– What? – Fancy a row?
这群蠢货是谁
Who are these jokers?
他们想要我们的货
They want our gear.
马福
Marv!
这傻♥逼♥是谁
Who’s this cunt?
约翰
John!
-你们好 -一群老爷兵
– Oh, hello. – It’s Dad’s Army.
弗兰克
Frank.
这是干什么 泰迪熊的野餐吗
What’s this? Teddy bears’ picnic?

Mo!
那个兔子洞还有兔子吗
Any more rabbits in that warren?
你们需要先活动下腿脚吗
You lads fancy a warm-up?
对付你们这些小甜甜就不用了
Not for you Jelly Babies.
数到三 伙计们
On three, lads.

Three.
怎么 你想叫回来吗 老爷爷
What? You wanna call him back, Granddad?

Fuck!
老板 给我来两个现做的汉堡
Boss, let me get two burgers on the stove.
快点 明白吗
Get that quick, understand?
我还要两份薯条
And I want two chips as well.
这里怎么一股尿骚味
What is this smell of wee in here?
这傻♥逼♥是谁 老天
Who the fuck is this joke, man?
别靠近我 孩子
Don’t stand near me, son.
你的漱口水里混了猫尿
You got your mouthwash muddled up with cat piss.
后退两步 排队
Take two steps back and wait your turn.
你最好滚远点 老头 否则看我怎么收拾[弄湿]你
You better fuck off, old man, or I’ll wet you.
你唯一能弄湿的是你的内♥裤♥ 孩子
The only thing you can wet’s your underpants, son.
现在 后退两步
Now, back two steps.
扳机 就你了 上吧
Trigger. That’s you. Go on.
-该你了 上吧 哥们 -好吗
– That’s you. You’re up, bruv. – Yeah?
干♥他♥ 狠狠干♥他♥ 哥们
Do him. Fucking do him, lad.
捅他 哥们
Stick it in him, bruv.
如果你要捅人 扳机
Now, if you’re gonna stab, stab, Trigger.
别用那种花招式
Don’t, you know, dance.
你们是要致敬四顶尖乐团吗
What are yous, like a Four Tops tribute act or something?
1960年代底特律的声乐团队
由四名黑人组成
包皮队 红皮队
The Foreskins. The Redskins.
华盛顿红皮队是一支橄榄球队
有球迷称其为包皮队
印第安人入场了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Here come the Indians.
华盛顿红皮队队标为印第安人
北方灵魂的调调回来了 听见了吗 孩子们
Bit of the old Northern Soul, is it, boys?
1960年代的美国黑人灵魂音乐风格
让马文·盖伊重新快乐起来[改回原来的名字]Putting the gay back in Marvin Gaye.
1960年代的美国黑人歌♥手
原名为Marvin Pentz Gay Jr
我现在来劲了
I’m on fire over here, lads.
快点 我需要过几招 快点
Come on, I need some back and forth. Come on.
你们还有什么招数 还有什么招
What have you got for me? What have you got for me?
迅速一点 有趣一点
Now, make it quick. Make it funny.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
老天 真令人失望 不 那个不算
Jeez, that’s disappointing. No, no, not that.
再来 再来
Go again. Go again.
利落一点 来捅我吧
Now, make it sharp. Cut me with it.
-快点收拾他 哥们 -快点
– Fucking do him, laddie. – Come on.
该死
Oh, shit!
来吧 你这个蠢货
Come on then, you dickhead.
我的眼睛
My eyes!
你们这是在让自己难堪
Yous are embarrassing yourself here, lads.
小孩拿刀捅 女孩用枪打 男孩挥拳头
Kids stab, girls shoot, boys punch.
成年人打架用的是头脑
Grown-ups fight with their heads.
这里才是真正的战场
That’s where the real battle is.
这里 白头发之下
Up here, in the gray.
他把我打晕了
He sparked me out, bruv.
醒醒吧 各位 生活节奏很快 你们太慢了
Now, wake up, lads. Life’s quick, you’re slow.
生活本艰难
Life’s hard on a bone top.
来趟拳馆 我看看怎么教教你们
Come on down the gym. We’ll see what we can do with yous.
等等 你就是那个教练吗
Hang on. Are you the coach?
教练 是厄尼
Coach, it’s Ernie.
见鬼 他就是那个教练 那个大名鼎鼎的教练
Shit. It’s the fucking coach, bro. It’s the fucking coach.
厄尼 怎么了
Ernie, what is it?
大功告成
Ball’s in the back of the net.
我们打赢了
We’ve rung the bell here
会算你一份的 因为你是我们的导师
and we’re gonna include you, because you’re our mentor.
我没听懂你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about,
但你的语气让我紧张
but I don’t like the sound of it.
-我们搞了一大堆叶子 -听我说 厄尼
– We’ve landed a load of sticky bush. – Listen to me, now, Ernie.
赶紧走
Walk away.
太晚了 我们已经在拳馆卸货了
It’s too late. We’re at the gym now unloading the van.
你把我的车开去了
You took my van?
在那等着 我十分钟内到
Wait there. I’ll be back in ten minutes.
抱歉打扰 不过我觉得你应该看看这个 老大
I’m sorry to intrude, but I think you need to see this, boss.
顽童出品
♪ 纯爷们不需要开门 ♪
♪ Man don’t have to take off the door ♪
♪ 开着豪车 从地板破洞而过 ♪
♪ Pull up in a dinger, straight through the hole in the floor ♪
♪ 我们是顽童 不知道你有啥看法 ♪
♪ We’re the Toddlers, don’t know what you thought ♪
♪ 快天亮时 你会惊掉下巴 ♪
♪ By the end of the night, you’ll be picking up your jaw
第四卷
大♥麻♥之战
♪ 大♥麻♥不止十株二十株 ♪
♪ Plants not ten or twenty ♪
我是本尼蛋 因为我绝不会被击溃[敲碎]It’s Eggs Benny, ’cause I never get cracked.
本尼迪克蛋是一道水波蛋早餐
♪ 和本尼蛋一起奔向大♥麻♥屋 ♪
♪ Run up in the crop gaff with Eggs Benny ♪
本尼蛋
♪ 男人被爆蛋 腿就马上软 ♪
♪ Man’s egg got cracked and his legs went jelly ♪
♪ 总之我们要把房♥子搜刮干净 ♪
♪ Just know that we’re leaving the room with every last penny ♪
♪ 不开玩笑 纯爷们不吹逼 ♪
♪ No joke, man don’t boast ♪
大家叫我鬼魂 因为我出招快到看不清
They call me Ghost, ’cause you never see me coming.
♪ 一见鬼魂 就知玩完 ♪
♪ Just know it’s over when you see Ghost ♪
鬼魂
♪ 一记回旋踢 鼻子保不住 ♪
♪ Spinning back kick might take off your nose ♪
♪ 他的身影你的噩梦 重肘出击 送你直冲云霄 ♪
♪ Man don’t want that smoke, big elbow to the top of the dome
我叫厄尼
My name’s Ernie.
♪ 他的身影你的噩梦 不 ♪
♪ Man don’t want that smoke, nah ♪
因为我左拳快 右拳狠
‘Cause the left hand’s fast and the right hand’s sturdy.
♪ 我是厄尼 ♪
♪ And I’m Ernie, ♪
厄尼
♪ 左拳快 右拳狠 ♪
♪ the left hand’s fast but the right hand’s sturdy ♪
♪ 他们知道我从小就是个坏坯 ♪
♪ They know I been bad from early ♪
♪ 你那小破锁头功伤不着我 ♪
♪ Your likkle ‘eadlock can’t hurt me ♪
♪ 我向来玩阴的 吉姆 ♪
♪ I’m fighting dirty, Jim ♪
我是吉姆
Jim.
铁颚
♪ 你已经知道他可不是好惹的 ♪
♪ You already know man can’t fuck with him ♪
♪ 打起架来 人们若是一头撞向他 ♪
♪ When it comes to this fighting ting, manna head butt him ♪
♪ 抱住双腿 头就栽地 ♪
♪ Put in the double ‘ead take down ♪
给我们看爽♥片♥干什么 雷
Why are we watching fight porn, Ray?
因为这爽♥片♥是在我的农场拍的
Because it’s fight porn at one of my farms.
♪ 我们是顽童 你是不是傻 ♪
♪ We’re the toddlers, are you dumb? ♪
♪ 搞清楚我们来自贫民窟底层 ♪
♪ Just know that we come from the bottom of the slum
♪ 我们饥渴难耐 饥不择食 ♪
♪ And we’re hungry, means we’re coming for the crumbs ♪
♪ 就像收税员 冲你的钱而来 ♪
♪ And we’re like a taxman, cah we’re coming for your funds ♪
♪ 砰砰 看见我们是一伙歹徒了吗 ♪
♪ Bang, bang, you see us in a gang
-教练 -吉姆 把烟掐了
– Coach. – Jim, put that shit out.
-我才刚… -吉姆 来我办公室
– I’ve only just… – Jim, into the office.
本尼 别搬了 跟吉姆一起来
Benny, put down that box of scorpions. Follow Jim.
又不是我的主意 教练
It weren’t my idea, coach.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
前一篇文章小马王
下一篇文章透纳先生
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!