I must tell you the truth, Blondie.
换成你也会做同样的事
In my place, you would do the same thing.
你已经没有希望了
It’s all over for you now.
没人救得了你
There’s nothing anyone can do anymore.
天啊 这都是我的错
God help me. It’s my fault.
是我的错呀
Mine, mine, mine, mine.
告诉你一件事
I’ll tell you one thing, Blondie.
如果我知道只有一小时好活
If I knew that my last hour had come, I swear
若咱们换个位置 我发誓一定会做同样的事
in my place, in your place,I would do the same thing.
就是告诉你金币在哪里 是的 是的 我会告诉你
I would tell about the gold. Yes. Yes, I would.
告诉你坟墓的名字
I’d tell the name on the grave.
你是将死之人 钱生不带来死不带去
After all, what good is the money to you if you’re dead?
我知道公墓在哪
I know the name of the cemetery,
但那儿有成千的坟墓
but you know how many graves there are there?
求求你告诉我吧
Please, Blondie.
来 喝点咖啡吧
Please, have a little, huh? Here. Coffee.
求求你告诉我
Please, tell me the name
坟墓上的名字
on the grave.
如果我拿到二十万的话
If I get my hands on the $200,000,
保证永远不会忘记你
I’ll always honor your memory.
我发誓永远记得你
I swear, I’ll always honor your memory.
靠近点
Come closer.
快告诉我
Tell me.
你这个卑鄙的……
Well, you dirty…
知道身边有个好朋友
I’ll sleep better
随时都在保护我
knowing my good friend is by my side
连睡觉都能睡得安稳些
to protect me.
“图科 给我水” -水来啦
“Tuco, water.” -Well, here’s water.
如果让我知道名字的话 看我会给你什么样的水
But if I get that name from you, I’ll give you water.
好了 懒鬼 起床吧
All right, you dirty skunk, get your ass off the bed.
快起来 我们得走了
Come on, come on, the party’s over.
蓬车已经准备好了
The wagon is all ready to go.
受伤的人越来越多
From the way the wounded are pouring into this place,
我们最好快走
we better get the hell out of here
战争就要来了
before we get caught up in the war.
图科 拉美尼斯神父回来了
Tuco, Father Ramirez is back.
好的
Yeah.
我得去办点事
This is something I have to look into.
只要几分钟 你先准备一下
It’ll only take a minute. Get moving.
这边? – 是的
Where, this way? – Yes.
巴布罗
Hey, Pablo.
你认不得我了吗?
Don’t you recognize me?
我是图科 让我抱抱你
It’s me, Tuco. Let me embrace you.
我不知道这样做是不对的
I don’t know the right thing.
经过这里时 我在想
I was just passing by here, I said to myself,
“不知道我哥哥 还记不记得我这个弟弟”
“I wonder if my brother remembers his brother.”
我做错了吗?
Did I do wrong?
没关系 看到你我真高兴
It doesn’t matter. I’m very happy.
你见到我了 图科
You have seen me, Tuco.
对呀 真高兴我能来
Yeah, well, I’m very glad I came.
喔 我这身制♥服♥吗? 说来话长
Oh, my uniform. It’s a long story.
让我们先谈谈你 你比较重要
But let’s talk about you. It’s more important.
你看起来很不错
You look very well.
也许瘦了一点 但是……
A bit thin, perhaps, but…
你本来就很瘦嘛 对吧?
you were always thin, eh, Pablito?
爸妈好吗?
What about our parents?
你现在才想到他们
Only now do you think of them.
九年之后才开始想起
To begin after nine years.
已经有九年了吗?
Nine years?
九年就九年吧
So it’s nine years. Nine years.
母亲很久以前就死了
Our mother has been dead a long time now.
父亲在几天前才过世
Our father died only a few days ago.
所以我才会离开这里
That’s why I was away.
他临死前想见见你
He asked for you to be there,
可惜只有我在那儿送终
but there was only me.
而你
And you?
你这个野鬼 你都做了些什么
Outside of evil, what else have you managed to do?
我记得你曾有过妻子
It seems to me you once had a wife someplace.
不只一个 有好多个
Not one, lots of them.
这里一个 那里一个 只要她们愿意 我就照单全收
One here, one there, wherever I found them.
说呀 向我说教呀
Go on, preach me a sermon, Pablo.
那有什么用
What good would that be?
你仍然照做不误
Just keep on the way you’re going.
你走吧
Go away.
愿上帝怜悯你的灵魂
And the Lord have mercy on your soul.
好 我走 我走!
Sure, I’ll go, I’ll go.
等上帝记起我之前
While I’m waiting for the Lord to remember me,
请让我图科 巴布罗的弟弟
I, Tuco Ramirez, brother of Brother Ramirez,
说几句
will tell you something.
你一直觉得自己比我强
You think you’re better than I am.
在我们土生土长的那个鬼地方 如果不想饿死
Where we came from, if one didn’t want to die of poverty,
除了当神父 只能当土匪
one became a priest or a bandit.
你选择你的路 我也选择我的
You chose your way, I chose mine.
我的路比你的要艰难得多
Mine was harder!
说到爸妈
You talk about Mother and Father.
还记得当初你去当神父时 是我留守在家吗?
You remember, when you left to become a priest, I stayed behind.
我当时十岁出头吧 记不清了 但我留下来了
I must have been 10, 12. I don’t remember which, but I stayed.
我曾努力拼过 但没用
I tried, but it was no good.
现在 让我告诉你
Now I will tell you something.
你之所以去做神父 是因为你懦弱 没我那个胆量
You became a priest because you were too much of a coward to do what I do.
图科
Tuco.
弟弟 原谅我吧
Please forgive me, brother.
哇 我肚子胀得要命
My belly’s full.
我哥哥是个好人
Nice guy, my brother.
我没告诉你 我哥哥是这里的主持吧
I didn’t tell you my brother was in charge here?
管着一切 几乎和教皇一样
Everything. Like the pope almost.
而教皇是罗马的主持 还有 我哥哥对我说
He’s in charge in Rome. Yeah, yeah, my brother, he say to me,
“弟弟 不要走 留下来”
“Stay, brother. Don’t go home.”
“否则我们再也见不到了”
“We never see each other.”
“这里有吃有喝 让你的朋友也留下来”
“Here there’s plenty to eat and drink. Bring your friend, too.”
每次我们见面 他都不让我走
Whenever we see each other, he never lets me go.
总是这样
It’s always the same story.
我哥哥对我好得不得了
My brother, he is crazy about me.
你看像我这种流浪汉 不管发生了什么事
That’s so. Even a tramp like me, no matter what happens,
只要到我哥哥那儿去 一日三餐绝对不用愁
I know there’s a brother somewhere who will never refuse me a bowl of soup.
没错
Sure.
酒足饭饱后 来根雪茄吧
Well, after a meal, there’s nothing like a good cigar.

Whoa.
喂 你醒醒
Hey, wake up, you.
有军队过来了
The troops are coming. Come on.
蓝色还是灰色
Blue or gray?
和我们一样的灰色 咱们和他们打个招呼吧
They’re gray like us. Let’s say “hello” to them and then get going.
加油!南军加油
Hoorah! Hoorah for the Confederacy!
加油!格兰特将军加油
Hoorah! Down with General Grant!
加油……另外一个是什么将军 – 李将军
Hoorah for General… What’s his name? – Lee.
李将军加油
Lee! Lee!
上帝与我们同在 因为他也讨厌北军
God is with us because he hates the Yanks, too!
上帝去另一边了 因为他讨厌白♥痴♥
God’s not on our side ’cause he hates idiots also.
踏步走、二、三、四
Hut, two, three, four. Hut, two, three, four.
向前走、二、三、四
Hut, two, three, four.
战俘们
Prisoners of war,
向前走
forward march!
立正
Halt!
向左转
Left face!
列成一排 快!
Form a single file. Move!
乔纳森·弗罗斯特
Jonathan Frost!

Present!
理查德·麦吉利
Richard McGilley!

Present!
纳撒尼尔·沙利文
Nathaniel Sullivan!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!