进去左拐
Straight through there and to the left
你想看…
Would you like to…
这是谁? – 嗯?
Who’s this? – Pardon me?
这不是我的父亲
That’s not my father.
该死 拿错了
Shit, we’ve taken the wrong one.
十分抱歉 我们马上回去拿
We’re really sorry for this. We’ll go back and get him.
天哪…
Jesus…
他们拿错棺材了
They brought the wrong coffin.
开玩笑吧
You’re joking.
不相信? 还好我看了一下
Can you believe that? Good thing I checked.
差点就给个不认识的人办葬礼了
We could be running the service for some random member of the public.
这些人都是怎么办事的?
What kind of business are these people running anyway?
天啊
My God.
事情太多了 还要担心母亲
There’s just so much to worry about you know. And mom’s in such a state…
即使罗伯特来了他也不会帮忙的
Robert is clear he’ll not do anything to help, assuming he gets here at all.
悼词写的也很糟糕
Even the funeral speech is awful
不会的
I’m sure it’s not that awful.
不 太糟了
Yeah, it is.
我在想是不是该罗伯特来写这个致词
I was thinking that maybe Robert…
他毕竟是个小有名气的作家
..should write the speech. He’s such a good writer.
或许我们应该让他来写
Maybe we should let him do it.
丹尼尔 你哪点都不比你哥哥差 如果有的话
You’re every bit as good a writer as your brother Daniel, if not better,…
就差在让其他人来读读你的小说了
…you just have to let somebody else read your novel.
没什么大不了的
Everything is gonna be okay.
葬礼结束后
When the funeral is over…
我们就准备搬出去
…we just have to focus on moving out of here
开始属于我们的小日子
…and starting our own lives properly.
你告诉了他们吗丹尼尔
You called them?
有没有?
Didn’t you Daniel?
你付了房♥子的定金吗
You did put the deposit on the flat?
我会搞定的 我答应你
I’ll sort it out. I promise.
我讨厌葬礼 你不讨厌吗
God, I hate funerals. Don’t you?
葬礼总是让人高兴不起来
They’re just so depressing.
人一死就什么都…
It’s just the death and everything…
知道我的意思吧 你觉得呢
…know what I mean? Do you agree Justin?
贾斯丁?
Justin?
嗯 没什么
Yeah, it’s alright
没什么? 你怎么会觉得没什么呢
Alright? How can you possibly think of that as alright?
你干吗要参加这个葬礼 你又不认识丹尼尔
Why are you even coming to this? You don’t even know Daniel.
我当然认识他 我和他见过一两次
I do know Daniel. I met him a couple of times.
一两次 那他还不算是你朋友吧
A couple of times. Well he’s not a friend, is he?
嗯 还不算
No, not a friend
如果要抽烟的话能把那个拿出去吗
If you’re gonna smoke will you please put that out the window?
我可不想被你熏死 万分感激
I’d rather not get your cancer thank you very much.
自己的事情都要烦不过来了
I got my own problems to be worrying about.
是吗 比如?
Yeah, like what?
我一直和你说的 手腕上异样的色斑
The discoloration on my wrist i keep telling you about
看看
Look at it.
太惨了
It’s fucked.
太惨了
I’m fucked.
你干吗要去呢
Why are we even coming, eh?
是玛莎的缘故吧
Cause of Martha, isn’t it?
贾斯丁…
Justin…
你还好吧
Are you okay?
还行 多谢玛莎.
Not too bad, thanks Martha.
我有点儿紧张
I’m a bit nervous.
因为要见到我爸?
About seeing my Dad?
我还从来没有被讨厌地如此彻底
I just don’t think I’ve been so openly hated by anyone before.
他对每个人都这样 你别太上心
He just hates everyone. You mustn’t take it to heart.
对他随和一点
You need to relax with him.
我也不想啊 被他逼的
I can’t help it. He puts me on edge.
他的注意力会集中在他妹夫的葬礼上
He’ll be more concerned his sister husband just died.
不会太为难你的
He’s not gonna be focused on you.
不管怎么样 我告诉他我们要结婚的时候
Anyway, I’m sure when I tell him that we’re getting married…
他肯定会开始接受你的
…He’ll start to learn to accept you.
真的?
Are you sure about that?
那当然
Of course.
我可看不出维克多来他会这样
I can’t really see Victor as the accepting type.
我们正要去参加葬礼 你个混♥蛋♥ 太无♥耻♥了
We’re on our way to a funeral you wanker! Haven’t you got any respect?
没事了 冷静点
Okay, calm down.
没事的 呼气
It’s all right, breathe.
通过你的鼻子 好了没
Through your nose. Okay?
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
好了吗?
You alright?
那该死的
That fucking…
我得下去了
Alright, I’m gonna go down.
希望他们这次没弄错
Hope they brought the right coffin this time.
我和你一起去
I’ll come with you.
不用 我一个人就行了
It’s okay, I can do it.
我知道你可以
I know, I know you can.
我只是去看看座位有没有安排好
I’m just gonna check on the seats
保证给埃尔菲叔叔的空间足够大
To make sure there’s enough room for uncle Alfie.
糟糕
Shit
喂?
Hello?
伙计 怎么样? 还好吗?
Hey mate. How are you? You alright?

Yeah.
怎么会拉下埃尔菲叔叔呢
Of course I remember uncle Alfie.
很好 一点问题都没有
Absolutely fine. Yeah, not a problem ata all.
当然不会介意了
No. Of course I don’t mind.
没事的 别担心
Alright. Yeah, don’t worry.
一切正常 我保证
It’s fine. I promise.
一会儿见 拜!
See you soon. Okay, bye.
糟糕
Shit
这位是…是你的父亲吧
Is this…your father sir?
嗯 是的
Yes, it is yes.
妈 你没事吧
Hey mum. Yoy allright?
没了他我该怎么活啊
I just don’t know what I’m going to do without him.
我活着还有什么意义呢
What do I have to live for now?
别傻了你还有朋友 有家人
Don’t be silly. You got your friends, family…
还有我和简 还有罗伯特
You got me and Jane and Robert…
罗伯特呢 什么时候到
Where is Robert? Have you heard from him?
他10:00到机场
His plane will land at 10:00
他会来的 别担心
But he’ll be here. Don’t worry.
桑德拉 如果有什么要帮忙的…
If there’s anything I can do Sandra…
别把手放在上面
Don’t put your hand there dear…
会留下印子的
…you’ll leave marks
晚上给你
I’ll get’em to you this evening.
下午不行 我要参加葬礼
No, can’t do it this afternoon. I got a funeral
我叔叔死了
Yeah, my uncle died.
嗯 悲惨
Yeah, tragic.
听我说 这玩艺儿劲很足
I’m telling you mate. This is really powerfull stuff.
一次只要半片就行
You really only need to take half
相信我 会很爽的
Trust me. You’re gonna bite your fucking head off.
挂了 我妹妹来了
I gotta go. My sister’s in.
葬礼结束后给你电♥话♥ 我们酒吧见
I’ll tell you if I get to the bar after the funeral.
拜!
Bye.
等一下
Hang on!
怎么样了?
Hi. How’s it going?
还没好吗 快点 我们要迟到了
Troy you’re not ready? Come on, we’re gonna be late.
等我换条裤子就好
I put on my trousers and I’m done.
你们还好吧
Are you guys okay?
西蒙有点紧张
Simon is a bit freaked out.
有个混♥蛋♥差点把我们撞飞了
Some asshole almost drived us off the road.
那些混♥蛋♥ 随便坐坐 给我两分钟
Fucking bastards. Make youselves comfy. I’ll be out in 2 minutes.
这么多药丸!
Look at these pills all over the place.
特洛伊想做个药剂师
Troy is studying to be a pharmacist
你还好吧
Are you okay?
有点不自在
I’m a bit shaky…
只有一点点
Not much, just a little…
吃片这个
Take one of these.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!