我们想拍几张快照 当作…纪念品
We want to take some snapshots. You know… keepsakes.
35毫米镜头 2 . 8焦距和平面快门
35mm with a 2.8 lens and a plane shutter.
是焦平面快门
Focal-plane shutter.
韦纳 是焦平面快门
Werner, that’s a focal-plane shutter.
弄到了就告诉我
Let me know when you got it.
韦纳是个浑小子 但是我喜欢他
He’s a crazy, mixed-up kid, that Werner, but I like him.
将军
Checkmate.
鼓风机何时准备好?
How soon’s our air pump going to be ready?
-明天给你 -你落后进度太多了
– I’ll have it for you tomorrow. – You’re badly behind schedule.
-丹尼 情况怎样? -不好
– How’s it coming, Danny? – No good.
-不好? -今天塌了三次
– No good? – Today, three times.
威利 你还好吧?
Willie, you all right?
拉!
Pull!
你必须支撑整条地道 全部一百米都要支撑
You’re gonna have to shore up the whole bloody tunnel, Roger. All 335 feet of it.
今天塌了四次
Four times today. Foom!
这样永远挖不通 我们需要更多木材
This way we never get through. We must have more wood.
需要很多木材 能弄到手吗?
It’s a lot of timber, Roger. Can you get it?
会弄到的 非弄到不可
We’ll get it. We’ve gotta get it.
我会派韩德利 和今早新加入的人去办
I’ll put Hendley on it, and the new man we got this morning.
好的 威利
OK, Willie.
在圣诞的第一天 我的挚爱送给我
On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me
一只鹧鸪和梨子树
A partridge in a pear tree
在圣诞的第二天 我的挚爱送给我
On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me
两只斑鸠 还有一只鹧鸪和梨子树
Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree
在圣诞的第四天 我的挚爱送给我
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me
四只鸣禽 三只母鸡
Four calling birds, three French hens
两只斑鸠 还有一只鹧鸪和梨子树
Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree
在圣诞的第五天 我的挚爱送给我
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me
五个金戒指
Five gold rings
-上面木板的情况怎样? -每四块抽掉一块
How’s it going with the rafters up there? – Taking out one in four.
继绩进行
Stay with it.
五个金戒指
Five gold rings
四只鸣禽 三只母鸡
Four calling birds, three French hens
两只斑鸠 还有一只鹧鸪和梨子树
Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree
在圣诞的第七天 我的挚爱送给我
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me
七只游泳的天鹅 六只躺着的鹅
Seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying
五个金戒指
Five gold rings
四只鸣禽 三只母鸡
Four calling birds, three French hens
两只斑鸠 还有一只鹧鸪和梨子树
Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree
五个金戒指 四只…
I Five gold rings, four calling birds…
真难听 我从没这么辛苦过
Bloody singing. I’ve never worked so hard in all my life. Hi, Hilts.
卡文迪斯…
Say, Cavendish…
三只母鸡 两只斑鸠
Three French hens, two turtle doves
还有一只鹧鸪和梨子…
And a partridge in a pear…
上♥床♥!
Allez… hup!
没事
Never mind.
我们的朋友韦纳送的礼物
Here’s a present from our friend, Werner.
好极了
Splendid.
实在好极了
Simply splendid.
这个应该很合用
This should do very nicely.
那是艾希利皮特的部下
Those are Ashley-Pitt’s men.
他请求准许 在阁楼上堆放一些废土
He requested permission to dispose of some of his dirt in our attic.
汤姆已经挖到超过那堆木头了
Tom has reached just beyond that pile of wood, sir.
-哈利没那么远 -离树林还有多远?
Harry, of course, isn’t as far as that. – How much further to the trees?
估计有15米
We make it 50 feet, sir.
-没有月光的晚上是7号♥… -8号♥和9号♥
– Dark of the moon is the seventh… – Eight and ninth.
8月份提早一天
A day earlier in August.
早安
Morning.
他又来了
There he goes again.
他为何要买♥♥ 营地里所有的洋芋?
Why is he buying up all the potatoes in the camp?
我探听过 但是无法找到答案
I’ve been working on that, but I can’t find out.
希尔兹与韩德利 每天晚上都混在一起
Hilts and Hendley lock themselves in every night.
地鼠有时候和他们在一起 有时在外面放哨
Sometimes Goff’s with them. Other nights he’s on guard outside.
麦克 我们要关闭狄克与哈利 把它们封起来
Mac, we’ll close down Dick and Harry. Seal them off.
全力以赴将汤姆推进到树林里
Put the entire effort into Tom, and press on into the trees.
是的 罗杰
Right, Roger.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.
好啊
Wow.
向后转!
About face!
齐步走!
Forward march!
-这是做什么? -他们在庆祝美国革命
– What is it? – They’re celebrating the revolution.
今天是7月4号♥
It’s the Fourth of July.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the devil’s this?
我们邀请各位免费喝酒
Gentlemen, you’re invited for free drinks.
美国国♥庆♥ 这是殖民地的小礼物 -打倒英国人
– A little present from the colonials. – Down the British.
-说得对 为汤姆喝一杯
– Quite right, too. – And a little drink to Tom.
为回家喝一杯
– And to getting home.
很好 我们接受
Very well. We accept.
-支持叛军! -打倒英国人!
– Up the rebels! – Down the British!
各位 请跟我们来
Gentlemen, follow us.
向后转!
About face!
立…定!
Company… halt!
在这里排队!
All right, let’s line up down here!
各人拿一个杯子!
All right, grab a cup!
消卜队!开始了
Line it up! Here we go.
原来洋芋有此用处
That explains what happened to the potatoes.
汤姆停工一天不要紧
No harm in closing down Tom for one day, Roger.
轻松一下对我们都好
I suppose it’ll do us all good to let off a bit of steam.
只剩下14尺了 整个营地都能感觉到
There’s only 14 feet to go, sir, and you can feel it throughout the whole camp.
-我们应该喝一杯 -遵命 长官
– I think that calls for a drink. – Hear, hear.
-干杯! -希尔兹 这是什么?
– Drink it up! – What is this stuff, Hilts?
和酒 美国和酒
Moonshine. American moonshine. Moonshine.
喝个痛快 干杯
Make my moustache grow. Cheers.
向前走
Keep it moving.
艾利克 不要洒出来
Hello, Eric. Don’t spill any of that.
-给你 -打倒英国人
– There you go. – Down with the British.
好 向前移♥动♥
All right, old cobber. Keep it mo…
不要洒到衣服上 -干杯!
– Don’t get any on your clothes. – Cheers!
-不要洒出来 -喝酒不嫌太早吗?
– Don’t spill any of that. – Before your morning tea?
向前走
– Keep it moving.
长官 不要洒在衣服上
Don’t get any on your clothes, sir.
美国和酒 酒精很多 抽烟会起火
American moonshine. Don’t smoke right after you drink it.
不要抽烟 喝酒时不要抽烟
No smoking. No smoking while you’re drinking.
朋友 喝个酩酊大醉
Get good and stoned, my friend.
向前走 向前…
Keep it going. Keep it…
没有国会代表权就不缴税
No taxation without representation.
小伙子 向前移♥动♥ 向前…
Keep it going, boys. Keep it…
伙计们向前走 喝个痛快
Keep it going, fellas. Enjoy yourselves.
我们敬汤姆一杯
– Well, let’s drink to Tom.
敬汤姆
To Tom.
我关在战俘营三年七个月 又大约两星期
In the three years, seven months and two weeks that I’ve been in the bag,
那是我尝过最美味的东西
that’s the most extraordinary stuff I’ve ever tasted.
-味道真呛 -我认为还不错
– It’s shattering. – Well, I think it’s rather good.
长官 如果你准许的话 我去艾弗斯叫
Well, with your permission, sir, I think I’ll all on kive.
我是说 去叫艾弗斯
Call on Ives.
韩德利 敬你!
Cheers, Hendley!
你知道那是什么吗?
You know what that is?
我知道这不是什么
I’ll tell you what it isn’t.
这不是拿破仑白兰地
It isn’t Napoleon brandy.
长官 你喜欢这酒吗?
How do you like it, sir?
这个嘛…
– Well, it’s, uh…
敬殖民地
To the colonies.
敬独♥立♥
Independence.
你们两人相处还好吗?
How are you managing over there without us? Getting along all right, are you?
我们相处挺融洽的 掌…长官
We seem to be getting along all right, shir… sir.
说到这个酒嘛…
Yes, well, it’s, uh…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!