[SPEAKING RUSSIAN]
04:29:45 在祖鲁区分离
Separation at 04:29:45 Zulu.
[SPEAKING RUSSIAN]
降落了
It’s down.
04:31:15 祖鲁
04:31:15 Zulu.
西经21度,北纬85度
Twenty-one west, 85 north.
马克鲁斯基酒吧
McClusky’s Bar.
等等
Hold on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hello.
是的,是我
Yes, it is.
好,马上去
Right. Be right over.
– 晚上好,阿尔佛雷德
– Evening, Alfred.
– 晚上好,先生
– Good evening, sir.
– 晚上好
– Evening.
– 晚上好,先生
– Evening, sir.
进来
Come in.
– 你好,长官
– Hello, sir.
– 好啊
– Well…
你好,吉米
…hello, Jim.
– 请坐
– Here. Sit down.
– 谢谢,长官
– Thank you, sir.
– 喝酒吗
– Pour you a drink?
– 是的,谢谢
– Yes, thank you.
在政♥治♥上,我属于保守派但是在苏格兰
I’m a bourbon man myself,but when in Scotland…
– 苏格兰野外的薄雾
– Mists of the Scottish moors.
– 唔
– Mm-hm.
适合我
Does it for me.
– 干杯
– Cheers.
– 干杯
– Cheers.
吉米
Jim…
你对斑马北极站知道多少
Just how much do you know about Ice Station Zebra?
报纸上说的那些
Just what’s been in the papers.
漂浮的斑马北极站
Drift Ice Station Zebra.
英国在北极的民用气象站
British civilian weather station up at the North Pole.
– 他们那里遇到麻烦了
– They’re in some sort of trouble up there.
– 麻烦,是的
– Trouble, yes.
他们发送过来求助信♥号♥♥,但是太微弱太乱,没有用的信♥号♥♥
They’ve been sending distress signals,
but too weak and garbled to make sense.
可以肯定是,那里出现了问题
There’s something that’s gone wrong up there, that’s for sure.
起火还是爆♥炸♥
Some kind of fire or explosion…
几个人死了,有些人被烧死,有些人被冻死
Several men killed, the rest of them dying from burns and exposure.
– 很乱
– It’s pretty rugged.
– 是的,长官
– Yes, sir.
也联♥系♥不了他们。没有救援飞机
And they can’t be reached. Not by rescue planes.
整个北极冰雪风暴所覆盖
The entire polar cap is completely socked in with an ice storm.
很多天或者几周是无法消除的
Might not clear up for days, weeks.
看来无人幸免了
No chance for the survivors, I suppose.
还有机会。就是要你去救他们
There’s a chance. See, you’re going up there to get them out.
命令会通过正常渠道下达
Those orders will come through normal channels.
– 是,长官
– Yes, sir.
– 还有其他的,所以我来了
– There’s more to it. That’s why I’m here.
他们那些人一定很重要
Those men up there must be pretty important.
他们并不是你去的原因
They’re not the reason you’re going.
只不过是一个借口
They’re just the excuse.
– 是什么原因,先生
– Well, then, what is the reason, sir?
– 我不能跟你说
– Well, I can’t tell you that.
但是我可以告诉你
But I can tell you this:
非常重要,菲拉德
It is important, Ferraday. Vitally.
那,长官…
Well, sir…
如果我去了,又不知道原因…
…if I’m going up there, I don’t know why…
– 你的乘客知道
– Your passenger knows.
– 乘客?
– Passenger?
这是我到这里的另外一个任务。亲自给你命令
That’s another reason why I’m up here.
To give you his orders in person.
这些不会通过正常渠道下达
Those won’t be coming through normal channels.
– 这是他的名字?
– 嗯
– That’s his name?
– Mm-hm.
还有一个名字你会更吃惊(应该是落款签字人的职位级别太高了)
There’s another name in there that’ll impress you more.
在第二页的底下
Second page at the bottom.
好吧,长官
All right, sir.
我是很吃惊
I’m impressed.
但不高兴…
Not enlightened…
只是吃惊
…but impressed.
我的车在过道上
My car’s in the alley.
我马上过来
I’ll just be a minute.
吉米,我不会让你糊里糊涂就去那
We won’t send you up there completely in the dark, Jim.
我不明白全部的情况
I don’t know the whole picture.
不过我可以告诉你一些细节,不多
But I can give you a few details.Not many.
其他的你要从乘客那得知
You’ll have to try and get the rest from your passenger.
是了,先生,对了我什么时候跟他见面?
Yes, sir. By the way, sir, when do I meet him?
他现在在哪里?
I mean, where is he now?
舰桥,控制台。主推动器测试工作正常
Bridge, control. Main propulsion tested satisfactorily.
舰桥,收到
Bridge, aye.
舰桥,控制台,从导航来看建议走210航线
Bridge, control, from the navigator.
Recommend course 210 after clearing.
乔治。然后改走210航线
George.210 after clearing, aye.
舰桥,控制台。所有警报测试安全
Bridge, control. All alarms test satisfactorily.
舰桥,收到,注意所有警报
Bridge, aye. Regard all alarms.
– 确认他们发送了海港航图
– Have them send the inner harbor chart.
– 是,长官
– Aye, aye, sir.
控制台,发送航图给霍利洛奇
Control, send up the chart for Holy Loch.
正在发送中
Harbor chart coming up, sir.
– 洋流情况如何?
– What’s the tide situation?
– 洋流,减慢为2325
– Flooding. Slack ebb begins 2325.
– 沃克中尉
– Lieutenant Walker?
– 是的
– Yes, sir.
我是汉森,航行官
I’m Hansen, Operations.
让你的人从前舱口下去
Put your men down at forward hatch.
– 其他的人上去
– Everybody up forward.
– 是,长官
– Aye, aye, sir.
带上你们的装备跟我走
All right, grab your gear and follow me, men.
他们很年轻
They’re young.
是的
They all are.
拯救任务派海军陆战队的人去,有点奇怪
Rescue mission, seems a little odd to send Marines.
我们的乘客来了
Here’s our passenger.
动力舱检查已经完毕,艇长。我们准备启航
Maneuvering watch is set, captain. We’re ready to get underway.
好,乔治
Okay, George.
苏格兰西部的天气预报情况如何?
What’s the weather forecast off western Scotland?
大部分一样,艇长。间歇性小雨,3级海风
More of the same, captain. Intermittent showers, state-three sea.
风速,向西,8-10节
Winds, westerly, 8 to 10 knots.
– 很好
– Very well.
– 艇长
– Captain.
– 这是琼斯先生
– This is Mr. Jones.
– 欢迎你,琼斯先生
– Welcome aboard, Mr. Jones.
– 谢谢你,我会尽量不碍事
– Thank you. I’ll try not to be underfoot.
– 非常感激,已经容纳了过多的人
– We appreciate that. We’re overcrowded.
通知乔治。我们马上就要下潜
Tell George to single up. We’ll be getting underway in a moment.
– 立即准备下潜
– Ed, we’ll skip the trim dive.
– 是,长官
– Sir.
– 这边请
– This way.
– 你们的海军,不拘于泥
– Refreshingly informal, your Navy.
在潜艇上,你就跟我们一样生活吧
On submarines, anyway, living as close as we do.
我们按照称号♥做事
We operate on a first-name basis.
我的第一个称号♥就叫艇长
My first name is Captain.
非常有效
Be it ever so functional.
– 我让你跟汉森先生住在这里
– I’m putting you here with Mr. Hansen.
– 你的行动长官?
– Your operations officer?
我会时不时来看你
I’ll drop in from time to time to make sure you’re…
这里,艇长?
Here, captain?
很舒服
Comfortable.
给,这个你拿着
Here. Keep this with you.
你知道这是核潜艇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!