Home 冒险电影 圣山(1973)

圣山(1973)

0
圣山(1973)

你的学习从现在开始
Now you can begin to learn.
上帝用羔羊取代了他的儿子
and God replaces his son with a lamb.
小偷不能跟着其他人 他被送回了现实世界
The thief can’t follow the others. He is sent back to the real world.
与这个好女人结合
Unite yourself with this good woman,
她来到这里 只因为她爱你
who came here only because she loves you.
在现实世界里结婚生子 过得快乐
“Get married, have children, be happy in the real world.
不要寻找其他东西 平静地死去
“Don’t look for other things. Die peacefully,”
忘掉峰顶
Forget the summits, reach eternity through love.
藉由爱达到不朽
因为我们有一部分永远无法到达圣山
because there is a part of us that will never reach the Holy Mountain.
回到你的国家去
Return to your country.
我们追求完美 但佛陀也有身体
We seek perfection, but even the Buddha has a body.
我把塔楼和的炼金工坊留给你
I leave you my tower and my alchemical rooms.
基♥督♥虽然是上帝 却有一个人的身体
And Christ, despite being God, has a human body.
This is your family and your people.
教导你的家庭和你的人们
人的身体是会死的
The human body is mortal.
Change the world.
改变世界
我们必须接受自己的这一部分 并将其释放到现实世界中
We must accept that part of ourselves and set it free in the real world.
这部分必须回到世界上
That part must go back to the world.
精神上的 开明的人 必须在这个世界上取得成功
The spiritual, enlightened being, must succeed in the world.
他不是一个受害者 必须学会在这个世界上取得成功
He is not a victim and must learn to succeed in the world.
主人对他们开了个玩笑 好让他们继续赶路
The master played a trick on them to keep them going.
这就像用胡萝卜来戏弄一头驴子 让它走路
It’s like taunting a donkey with a carrot to make it walk.
他告诉他们 你们不会找到永生 但你们会找到现实
He tells them, “You will not find immortality, but you’ll find reality.”
坐下来
Sit down.
我许诺给你们那伟大的秘密
I promised you the great secret and I will not disappoint you.
我不会让你们失望
我本不想以这种方式结束这部电影
I didn’t intend to end the film this way.
我最初的想法是让它们漂浮在空中 然后长生不老
My initial idea was that they would float in the air and become immortal.
但我在一场暴风雨中从山上摔了下来 以为我们要死了
But I fell down the mountain during a storm and thought we were going to die,
这是我们冒险的终结吗
Is this the end of our adventure?
于是我把斧子敲进石头里 说 我不能死 我必须把这部电影拍完
so I hammered my axe into a rock and said, “I can’t die. I must finish this film.”
Nothing has an end.
没有任何事物会终结
我们来寻找长生不老的秘密
We came in search of the secret of immortality.
我决定在现实世界结束这一切
And I decided to end it in the real world.
要像神一样
To be like gods.
我们是凡人 电影是幻觉
We’re mortal and cinema is an illusion.
如今看看我们 还是凡人
And here we are…mortals.
甚至比以往更像凡人
More human than ever.
我不会给观众他们想要的
I am not giving the viewers what they are hoping for.
他们希望角色漂浮起来 创造奇迹
They expect the characters to levitate and perform a miracle.
如果我们没有获得长生不老
If we have not obtained immortality,
但至少我们获得了真实
at least we have obtained reality.
我不会那样做的
I’m not doing that,
我们起步于童话故事
We began in a fairytale and we came to life!
我不是在讲童话
I’m not telling fairytales.
最终回到了生活 不过
But is this life reality?
这个生活就是真正的现实吗

No.
It is a film.
这只是电影
摄影机往后拉
Zoom back camera.
这个结局引起了很大的争议 这激怒了很多人
This ending caused a great controversy. It enraged many people.
We are images, dreams, photographs.
我们是影像 梦 照片
有些人喜欢它 当然
Some people liked it. Of course!
我们不能留在这里
We must not stay here!
你期待他们永生 但突然间 你发现这只是一部电影
You expect them to become immortal, and, all of a sudden, you see it’s just a film.
囚犯
Prisoners!
我们将打破幻觉
We shall break the illusion.
这是幻象
This is Maya.
九型人格是干什么用的 我把它扔了 够了
And what’s the enneagram for? I throw it out. Enough of this!
足够的符号♥
Enough of symbols!
再见了圣山
Goodbye to the holy mountain.
Real life awaits us.
这对演员来说是一个惊喜
It was a surprise for the actors.
他们有很长一段时间拒绝和我说话 他们恨我
They refused to talk to me for a long time. They hated me.
现在它渐渐褪去 我们看到了电影的真正含义 一束纯净的光
Now it fades and we see what cinema really is: a pure light.
艾伦·克莱因对我的工作非常热心
Allen Klein was very enthusiastic about my work.
他给了我一百万美元让我做任何我想做的事
He gave me a million dollars to do whatever I wanted.
然后他把我带到美国 让我来做音乐
And then he brought me to America so I could work on the soundtrack,
因为我在墨西哥收到过死亡威胁
because I had received death threats in Mexico.
他想让我把O的故事做成
He wanted me to make The Story of O.
这是一部情♥色♥电影
It was an erotic film.
他很兴奋 因为
He was very excited because…
我们要取得巨大的商业成功
We were going to make a huge commercial success.
但我决定我不想拍色情电影
But I decided I didn’t want to make an erotic film.
我记得我们在英国 艾伦·克莱因采访了一些制片人
I remember we were in England. Allen Klein talked to some producers
他给了我20万美元让我拍这部电影
and he had given me $200,000 to make the film.
我突然跑开了 我只是消失了
I suddenly ran off. I just vanished.
沙丘
I left everything in their hands and went to make Dune.
他告诉我 你永远拍不出那部电影 这个项目太大了
He told me, “You’ll never make that film. It’s too big a project.
没有人会看你的电影 他非常生气
“And nobody will ever see your films.” He was very angry.
从那一刻起 我的电影就不再放映了
From that moment on, my films were not shown.
他有充分的理由生气 我也有理由随心所欲
He had good reasons to be angry and I had my reasons to do as I pleased.
30 years went by,