Remember me?
天呐 他真行
My god, he’s doing it.
把他引到大炮附近
Move him toward the cannons!
快走
Move!
保持位置
Hold your position!
开始
Do it now!
求你 不要
Please, please, please, no!
-求你 不要 -把她拉开
– Please, please, please! – Get her back!
你要杀死他了
You’re killing him!
停下 放开我
Stop! Get off of me!
布鲁斯
Bruce!
布鲁斯
Bruce!
布鲁斯
Bruce!
武装直升机呢
Where’s the gunship?
这就完了
Is that it?
布朗斯基 马上撤
Blonsky, pull back now.

Pull back!
你就这点本事了吗
Is that all you got?

Fall back!
-撤 -我们走
– Fall back! – Let’s go, let’s go!
找掩护
Find cover!
贝蒂
Betty!
开火 该死
Fire, goddamn it!
布鲁斯
Bruce?
停火
Stop firing!

No!
你做得对 打给我们
You did the right thing, calling us.
我需要知道他们要去哪
I need to know where they’re going.
只要她跟他在一起 就会非常危险
She’ll be in incredible danger as long as she’s with him.
谁对她有危险
From who?
他保护了她 而你差点害死她
He protected her. You almost killed her.
我保证 她的安全是我现在的首要考虑
I give you my word, her safety is my main concern at this point.
知道吗 我有一项职业的骄傲
You know, it’s a point of professional pride with me
就是总能分辨出谎言
that I can always tell when somebody’s lying.
你就在撒谎
And you are.
我不知道他要去哪
I don’t know where he’s going.
我知道如果她能 就会帮他
I know she’ll help him, if she can.
那她就是在协助逃犯
Then she’s aiding a fugitive.
那我就帮不了他俩了
And I can’t help either one of them.
我以前还不明白她为什么从不谈起你
I used to wonder why she never talked about you.
现在我知道了
Now I know!
她是从哪认识的这些家伙
Where does she meet these guys?
布鲁斯
Bruce?
布鲁斯
Bruce.
没事的 没事
It’s okay. It’s okay.
过来 到这边来
Come here. Come this way.
小心头
Watch your head.
我们没事的
We’re okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
只是下雨而已
It’s just the rain.
他还能再走路吗
Will he ever walk again?
他身体里的大部分骨头现在都像碾碎的石头了
Most of the bones in his body look like crushed gravel right now.
我要承认 他的心脏像机器一样
I will say this for him. He’s got a heart like a machine.
除了赛马 还从未见过这样的
Never seen anything like it, outside of a racehorse.

Here.
好了
Okay.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
你没事吧
Are you okay?

Yeah.
嗯 我感觉好多了
Yeah, actually, I feel a lot better.
-很好 -我得把数据吐出来
– Good. – I just had to get my data back.
你把它吞下去了
You ate it?
是啊
Well, you know,
当时的情况得随机应变嘛
the circumstances called for a little improvisation.
他们的选择并不多
Okay, so they didn’t have a great selection,
但我还是买♥♥了几件供你选
but I got you some options.
但首先
First thing’s first.
不是吧
Oh, you’re kidding me.
怎么了
What?
不要
No.
这是他们弹力最大的裤子了
They were the stretchiest pair they had.
我宁可碰运气
I’ll take my chances.
卡弗大学事件
关于今天早些时候
Rumors continue to swirl about a violent clash
美国♥军♥队与不明敌人在卡弗大学校园内
between forces of the us military and an unknown adversary
发生激烈冲突的谣传仍甚嚣尘上
on the campus of Culver University earlier today.
二年级学生杰克·麦吉
Sophomores Jack McGee and
和吉姆·威尔逊见证了部分战斗场面
Jim Wilson witnessed some of the battle.
它好大
It was so big.
-特别巨大 庞然大物[浩克] -嗯
– It was like this huge, like, hulk! – Yeah.
麦吉碰巧是校报的记者
McGee, who happens to be a reporter for the campus paper,
用手♥机♥拍下了这幅画面
captured this on his cell phone.
进一步对神秘”浩克”的搜索
Further search for the mysterious “Hulk”
因烟山国家公园的
was postponed by powerful thunderstorms
超强雷暴而被迫推迟
in the smoky mountain national forest.
汽车旅馆
后面别剪太短了
Not too short back there.
我以前剪过的
I have done this before, you know.
真不知你这么久以来是怎么自己剪的
I don’t know how you’ve done this on your own for all this time.
一般是用大剪刀
With clippers, usually.
-等等 -怎么了
– Wait, wait, wait. Wait. – What? What?
我们不能这么做
We can’t do this.
-没事 我想的 -不
– It’s okay. I want to. – No.
不行
No.
我不能
I can’t.
我不能太激动
I can’t get too excited.
一点点也不行吗
Not even a little excited?
没事的
It’s okay.
长官 是布朗斯基
Sir, it’s Blonsky.
有人去查过他有没有亲属家人什么的吗
Has anyone found out if he has next of kin or family?
您自己问他吧
Ask him yourself.
长官
Sir?
很高兴你恢复过来了 士兵
Good to see you back on your feet, soldier.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
很不爽 准备打第三轮了
Pissed off and ready for round three.
简单说 这些我们都不能用
Basically, we can’t use any of this,
因为都可以被追踪
because they can track all of it.
那我的唇膏呢 也能被追踪吗
Well, my lip gloss? Can they track that?
不 你可以拿着你的唇膏
No. You can take your lip gloss.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还需要我的眼镜
Well, I need my glasses.
你的眼镜和
Well, you can take your glasses
-手表可以拿 -好
– and your watch, okay? – Okay.
大部分都还能用
We can use most of it.
但是不能用信♥用♥卡♥ 身份证和手♥机♥
We just can’t use the credit cards, the ID or the phone.
-打都不要打开 -好
– Don’t even turn that on. – Okay.
现金也要拿着
And we’ll take the cash, obviously.
只靠40美元 不用信♥用♥卡♥
How will we get where we need to go
我们怎么能到目的地
on $40 and no credit cards?
我们可以卖♥♥了这个
Well, we could sell this.
不 你只有这一个她的遗物了 不行
No. No, that’s the only thing you have left from her. No.
那我们就想办法再赎回来
Well, we’ll have to try and get it back.
联邦机构已经在监控电♥话♥
Federal is already monitoring phones,
卡 和罗斯博士的网络账户
plastic and Dr. Ross’s web accounts,
当地警方也对他们发出了通告
and local pd have been placed on alert.
他们总会冒头的 到时候
They’ll pop up somewhere and when they do,
我们就会马上知道
it comes straight to us.
他们不会冒头的
They’re not gonna just pop up.
他撑了五年
He made it five years and
还跨越了国境 从不曾出错
got across borders without making any mistakes.
他不会现在开始用信♥用♥卡♥的

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章钢铁侠
下一篇文章钢铁侠2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!