好吧 为了一件事
Well, for one thing, why,
那个晚上 本应该已经睡了的你
that night when you were supposed to be in bed,
为什么会出现在花♥园♥
why were you in the garden?
我已经告诉过你了
I told you.
我要的是真正的答案 迈尔斯
The real reason, Miles.
我真不明白 你为什么要如此坚持问这些问题
It’s beyond me why you go on asking a fellow questions,
每次他都回答了你的问题 但你又不相信
when every time he answers you, you tell him it isn’t true.
因为你没有说真话
Because you are not telling the truth!
别激动 不要生气
Don’t shout! Don’t be so angry.
你一激动 你的脸就会变得
It does something to your face.
丑陋和冷酷
It makes you look ugly and cruel.
迈尔斯 迈尔斯 听着
Miles, Miles, listen to me.
我不是个冷酷的人
I’m not a cruel person.
有时候我是很愚蠢 做了不少错事
I’m sometimes very foolish and I make mistakes
但我其实并不冷酷
but I’m not cruel.
我的父亲常教导我要爱别人 帮助别人
My father taught me to love people and help them,
即使他们拒绝
help them even if they refuse my help,
即使这样做可能会伤害他们
even if it hurt them sometimes.
这也是我在这里的唯一目的——帮助你
And that’s the only reason I’m here, is to help you.
无论你做过什么 我都不会责怪你
Whatever you’ve done, I’m not against you.
-因为那不是你的错 -但我什么也没做过
-I don’t think it’s your fault. -But I haven’t done anything!
那你为什么被学校开除
Then why were you sent home from school?
那一定是…
It must be…
因为我与众不同
because I’m different.
不 你不是 你和其他的男孩一样
But you aren’t! You’re like any other boy!
哦 现在到底是谁没说实话
Now who isn’t telling the truth?
如果你真的这么认为的话 我们没必要再谈下去了
If you really thought that, we wouldn’t be having these conversations.
不 亲爱的 你知道我跟其他男孩不一样
No, my dear, you don’t think I’m like any other boy.
这就是你为什么害伯
That’s why you’re afraid.
如果我真的害怕 那是因为你
If I am, it’s for you.
我害怕你 迈尔斯
And I am afraid for you, Miles.
-如果你现在还不肯告诉我…-什么事情都没有
-If you don’t tell me now… -There’s nothing.
哦 是吗 那你为什么要拿走我的信
Isn’t there? Why did you take my letter?
是你拿的 对吧
You did take it, didn’t you?
是的 我拿了
Yes, I took it.
为什么
Why?
想看看你是怎么说我们的
To see what you said about us.
我们
Us?
哦 是我
About me.
那你都知道了些什么
And what did you discover?
你感谢我叔叔对你的信任
You thanked my uncle for trusting you.
你为困扰到他
You apologised for troubling him,
请他到这里来
for asking him to come down.
还有呢 迈尔斯 我还说什么了
Go on, Miles, what else did I say?
我就读到这里
That’s all I read.
然后听到有脚步声
I heard footsteps.
就把信扔进火里烧了
I threw it on the fire.
你还拿了其他的东西吗
And did you take other things?
你在学校里也做过这样的事
Is that what you did at school?
不 我不是小偷
No, I’m not a thief!
那你做了什么 迈尔斯
Then, what did you do, Miles?
我…好吧 我说了吧
I… well, I… I said things.
什么 迈尔斯
Yes, Miles?
有时候我会破坏东西
Sometimes I hurt things.
有时候是在晚上
And sometimes at night,
夜幕降临以后…
when everything was dark…
-什么 -他们在尖叫
-What? -They screamed.
老师们听到了
The masters heard about it.
他们说我恐吓其他的孩子
They said I frightened the other boys.
你第一次听到或是看到这些东西 是在什么时候
And when did you first see and hear of such things?
没什么 是我编出来的
Why, I made them up.
是谁教你这些的
Who taught them to you?
我说过 他们就突然出现在我脑子里了
I told you, they just came into my head.
他们是什么
What were they?
你想知道这些都是谁教你做的吗
Shall I tell you who taught them to you?
我不会再这样了 我发誓
I won’t ever again! I promise!
你想知道是谁教你这些的吗
Shall I tell you who taught you?
所有你所做过的事和说过的话
The things you’ve done and said?
你不想知道他是谁吗
Shall I tell you his name?
别再唬弄我了 我知道你为什么一再逼问我
You don’t fool me! I know why you keep on and on.
-迈尔斯 -因为你害怕了
-Miles. -It’s because you’re afraid.
你怕自己会发疯
You’re afraid you might be mad!
所以你不停逼问我 试图让我承认那些虚构的事
So you keep on and on, trying to make me admit something that isn’t true,
试图恐吓我 就像你恐吓弗洛拉那样
trying to frighten me the way you frightened Flora.
-迈尔斯 -但我不是弗洛拉 我不是小孩子
-Miles! Please! -Well, I’m not Flora! I’m no baby!
你以为你可以骗的过我叔叔
You think you can run to my uncle with a lot of lies.
但如果我告诉他你的真面目 他不会再信任你
But he won’t believe you, not when I tell him what you are.
一个可恶的轻佻女人 一个可恶的思想肮脏的女巫
A damned hussy! A damned, dirty-minded hag!
-你骗不了我们 -迈尔斯
-You’ve never fooled us. -Miles.
我们全都知道
We always knew.
-迈尔斯 -原谅我吧
-Miles? -Forgive me.
安静 亲爱的 安静
Hush, darling, hush!
好了
There.
我不是那个意思
I didn’t mean it.
这不能怪你
It wasn’t you.
那个声音 那些话
That voice. Those words.
并不是你说的
They weren’t yours.
原谅我吧
Forgive me.
哦 迈尔斯 我亲爱的迈尔斯
Miles, dear Miles…
现在说吧
Say it now.
现在 就在我怀里
Now, while I’m holding you.
说出那个名字
Say his name.
然后一切就会结束了
And it will all be over.

Who?
那个指使你的人
The man who taught you.
那个你曾遇到过的人
The man you’ve been meeting,
一个你永远无法逃避的人
that you’ve never stopped meeting.
你错了 你神经错乱了
You’re wrong! You’re insane!
-你发疯了 -他的名字 迈尔斯
-You’re insane! -His name, Miles!
你神经错乱了 你发疯了
You are insane! You’re insane!
他的名字 迈尔斯 告诉我他的名字
His name, Miles! Tell me his name!
-你必须告诉我他的名字 -他已经死了
-You must tell me his name! -He’s dead!
-看 迈尔斯 看啊 -不
-Look! Look! -No!
看啊
Look!
-看啊 -不
-Look! -No!
他就在这 在这最后时刻 他就在这里
He’s here! For the last time, he’s here!
不 他已经死了
No, he’s dead!
他就在这里 你必须说出他的名字
He’s here, and you must say his name!
昆特 彼得·昆特
Quint! Peter Quint!
哪里 他在哪里
Where? Where?
哪里 在哪里 你这个恶魔
Where? Where, you devil?
在哪里
Where?
他已经走了 迈尔斯
He’s gone, Miles.
你安全了
You’re safe.
你解脱了
You’re free.
我得到你了
I have you.
他已经永远失去你了
He’s lost you forever.
迈尔斯
Miles?
迈尔斯
Miles!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章牧羊女大冒险
下一篇文章骄傲
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!