– Good.
失陪一下
Excuse me a minute.
安娜特?
Annette?
安娜特,你能给客厅准备点茶吗,亲爱?
Annette, would you like to serve tea in the lounge, dear?
哦,我不该让她来做,亲爱的。那让他们有想法
Oh, I shouldn’t let her do that, dear. That gives them ideas.
这位就是安娜特
This is Annette.
皮奇教授,你知道我的意思吗?
Professor Peach, do you see what I’m getting at?
嗯。你干粗活,我动脑子,我可不是笨蛋,你知道
Hmm. Your brawn, my brain. I’m not stupid, you know.
配合协助,对吧?像这儿外面那个旗杆
It’s cooperation, isn’t it? Like that flagpole out there.
院子里那旗杆
Flagpole?
– The flagpole in the yard.
我是说我知道要是那上面装面镜子
I mean, I know if there was a convex mirror up there,
垂直27度,水平42度
27 degrees vertical, 42 degrees horizontal,
我就能直接望进护士长的卧室!
I could see straight into Matron’s bedroom.
当然,得有人愿意上去给我安上才行
Of course, somebody else would have to be up the pole to fix it.
我自己可不这能耐
I couldn’t do it meself.
配合协助,你知道吗?她是个大块头女人,你知道吗?
It’s cooperation, you see? She’s a big woman, you know?
等你看到那些意大利美女再说吧
Here, wait till you see them Italian birds.
她们块头大吗?我喜欢大的
她们很巨大
– Are they big? I like them big.
– They’re enormous.
真的?
非常,非常,非常大
– Really?
– Very, very, very big.
我们会在头上套袜子吗?
Would we wear stockings over our heads?
哦,你不用
哦,我倒想试试
– No need for you to.
– I’d like that.
我能偷一只护士长的袜子,我可以吗?
I could steal one of Matron’s, couldn’t I?
我们会马上把你带出这里
We’ll have you out of here in no time.
当然,我可不想给护士长带来麻烦
Of course, I wouldn’t want to get Matron into trouble.
反正不是那种麻烦!她真的很大!很大
Not that way, anyway. She’s big. Big.
看窗户外面,教授
Look out the window, Professor.
看啥?
看窗外我的车上
– Do what?
– Look out the window at my car.
来啊
车?
– Come on.
– Car?
什么车?
下面那辆
– What car?
– Down there.
先生们,先生们。请安静,先生们,请安静
Gentlemen, gentlemen. Please, gentlemen. Please.
我们将会在意大利干一桩买♥♥卖♥♥
We are about to do a job in Italy,
我想把你们介绍给彼此
and I would like to introduce you all to each other.
我想把你们介绍给彼此
And I would like to introduce you all to each other.
首先,这位是比尔.贝里。他会是我的左右手
First, Bill Bailey. He’ll be my number two.
现在,你们都认识比尔了。他在帕克斯特干过三年
Now, you all know Bill. He’s just done three years in Parkhurst.
他非常可靠,你们可以信任他
He’s as honest as the day is long, and you can trust him.
第二,撤退小组。这会由三辆宝马Mini Coopers组成
Second, the getaway. This will be done in three Mini Coopers.
它们将由可里斯,托尼和多米尼克驾驶
And they will be driven by Chris, Tony and Dominic.
大家好你好
Hello, chaps.
你好
你好
– Hello.
– Hello.
好了,好了,好了,好了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
这些弱不禁风的家伙会把你们带出都灵
These chinless wonders will get you out of Turin
比任何坐车的人都快
faster than anyone else on four wheels.
记住我说的
Remember that.
我们到了阿尔卑斯山以后,就会换上一辆长途客车
When we get to the Alps, we will transfer to a coach.
长途大客车由威廉姆来驾驶
The coach will be driven by William here,
更多人叫他大个子威廉姆,原因嘛,很明显
better known as Big William, for very obvious reasons.
现在我们来介绍这位教授
Now we come to the professor here.
教授负责一切跟都灵的电脑有关的事情
The professor is in charge of all matters relating to the Turin computer.
所以我不希望有任何人让他失望,因为他可是个知识分子
So I don’t want anyone putting him down because he’s a man of reading.
我知道他有些奇怪的嗜好,但我们要尽量让他开心自在
I know he’s got some very funny habits, but make him feel at home.
他对整个行动非常重要
He’s very important to the operation.
最后,并很快地,我要把你介绍给跟我一起
Finally, and very quickly, I would like to introduce you to all the lads
去干活的所有的哥们
who are going to do the job with me.
阿瑟,弗兰克,罗瑟,可可,耶罗
Arthur, Frank, Rozzer, Coco, Yellow,
坎普.弗雷迪你们都认识了
Camp Freddie you all know.
罗杰,戴夫和罗娜,我们会开着三辆跑车
Roger, Dave and Lorna will be in reserve with three fast cars
以防有任何意外
in case anything goes wrong.
好了吗?
Right?
现在,这是个非常困难的任务
Now, it’s a very difficult job
唯一成功的办法就是我们通力合作
and the only way to get through it is, we all work together as a team.
也就是说,你们所有事都要听我说吩咐
And that means you do everything I say.
查里来了
Here’s Charlie.
查里
Charlie.
正在做架子
Putting the jib on.
那个,别光站着,找点事做呀
Well, don’t just stand there doing nothing.
找点事干
是的,查理,我负责监督
– Get on with something.
– I am, Charlie. I’m seeing…
好吧,你们都,好好干
Well, get on with it, then.
罗瑟?
Rozzer?
罗瑟遇到点麻烦事
Rozzer’s having trouble with his differential there.
叫他快点
赶快
– Tell him to hurry up.
– Hurry up.
欧洲大♥陆♥的北斗星,正在换…
Dippers for the Continent. Just changing the…
应该是另一边
好的
– The other way round.
– Right.
这些是石英碘吗?
是啊,没有错,老大
– Are they quartz-iodide?
– Yeah, that’s right, governor.
很好
All right.
我们用不起黄金,所以我们先用铅来代替黄金,查理
We couldn’t afford the gold yet, so we’re using lead, Charlie.
这些重量够吗?
Will it take the weight?
加上配重
是的,没问题,查理
– Take the weight.
– Yeah, all right, Charlie.
它重量够吗?
够,够重,没问题,查理
– Will it take the weight?
– Yeah, yeah, it’s all right, Charlie.
小心脸,查理
Mind your face, Charles.
你这儿怎么样?还好吧?
没问题,但我不喜欢这颜色
– How you doing? All right?
– Okay, but I don’t like the colour.
它很漂亮了,很漂亮了,很漂亮了。继续
It’s beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful. Carry on.
罗娜!
Lorna!
他真的需要这么多设备吗?
Does he really need all this equipment?
他说是需要的
He says he does.
不行
No.
你该用你的刹车,克利斯
You’re meant to use your brakes, Chris.
实在抱歉,查理
Terribly sorry, Charles.
我们还剩多少辆车,比尔?
两辆,查理
– How many cars have we got left, Bill?
– A couple, Charlie.
把下一辆派上来吧。但愿这次他能做对
Send the next one up. Let’s hope he gets it right.
什么叫它们都报销了?
What do you mean they’re written off?
一连串意外事故,布里杰先生。我保证不会再有了
A series of accidents, Mr Bridger. I promise there’ll be no more.
五,四,三,
Five, four, three,
二,一,起爆
two, one, go.
你只要把那该死的门炸下来就行!
You’re only supposed to blow the bloody doors off.
你的新房♥子怎样了,弗莱德?
How’s your new house, Fred?
非常漂亮,布里杰先生,谢谢你,非常漂亮
Very nice, Mr Bridger, thank you. Very nice.
不客气
My pleasure.
贝克曼的准备工作很完善
Beckerman’s done his homework very well.
撤退计划可行,不过不容易
The getaway is possible, but not easy.
首先,攻击将要在这个广场进行
For a start, the attack has to be made in this square
一定要控制在3分钟内完成
and it must be completed inside of three minutes.
劫车的过程中也许会损失几个伙计
Apart from knocking over a few old dears with their carrycots,
不过我想我们能摆平
I think we can manage it.
现在,你们都明白,你们要做什么了
Now, you all understand what you’ve got to do.
好的?现在,比尔
Okay? Now, Bill.
嗯…
Uh…
哦,是的,大货车会停到这儿和这里
Oh, yeah, the transporters will move in here and here,
它们会阻碍警♥察♥的行动
好的,罗杰
– and they’ll block off the main drag.
– Right. Roger.
阿瑟和罗娜把三辆跑车停在这里
Arthur and Lorna park the three fast cars here
以备出了什么差错,那么我们要快速撤退
in case anything goes wrong and we gotta make a quick getaway, right?
正确,现在,12点10分
Correct. Now, it’s 12:10.
运钞车将会开进广场
The bullion van will be entering the piazza
而且会被慢慢地挤进中心
and will be forced slowly towards the centre.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!