Home 冒险电影 狙击职业杀手(1997)

狙击职业杀手(1997)

0
狙击职业杀手(1997)

这是豺狼
Jackal.
这个号♥码无法联络包局长
Director Bolitonov is no longer contactable at this number.
有问题请转到
All inquiries should be forwarded to…
逮到豺狼之前最好要小心点
This is only a precaution for a short while until we get this man.
你在华府比较安全
You and your family will be safer in Washington.
别想找到他 你找不到的
You don’t really think you’ll find him?
我敢肯定 -我们必须试试
Believe me, you can’t – It’s our job to try.
浪费时间 白白送死
And waste your time and maybe get killed for nothing?
我必须尽力完成任务
I began this. I have to do what I can.
请你带他们走吧
So please, get your family away.
走吧
Let’s go.
好吧
Okay.
没事吧 -薇伦蒂娜正把伊莎贝带走
Everything okay? – Valentina’s evacuating Isabella and her family in case he knows where she lives.
连局长都不知道她住哪儿
Look, the director doesn’t even know where Isabella lives.
我吩咐过魏斯 豺狼不会知道
I ordered Witherspoon to keep her out of the report. No wayJackal knows.
苏俄叛徒什么都说了
Our Russian blackheart passed everything else to him, didn’t he?
你看
Here. Look.
你和薇伦蒂娜的电♥话♥号♥码
That’s your phone number. That’s Valentina’s.
下面的呢
You know those two at the bottom?
俄♥国♥大使♥馆♥的号♥码
The first one’s the Russian embassy.
另一个是
The second one’s…
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
怎么了
What?
那是FBI电脑密♥码♥
This is an FBI access code!
FBI资料中心 -我是傅卡特
FBI Data Center – This is Special Agent Carter Preston.
个人密♥码♥223578k -糟糕
My authorization number is 223578-kilo – Shit!
我要今年九月十五日A行动
I need a voice transcription of field report November Alpha…
魏斯干员的调查报告 快点
from 9-15 this year… agent filing: Witherspoon, Timothy.
我不该相信你
I shouldn’t have trusted you.
A行动调查报告
Field report November Alpha, filed 0900 hours…
快转
Scroll!
伊莎贝·桑克娜的地址是
Perform interview of subject Isabella Zancona at the following address
魏斯你这呆头鹅 -糟糕
Witherspoon, you by-the-book asshole! – Shit!
我去查楼上
Gonna check upstairs.
魏斯
Witherspoon?
魏斯
Witherspoon?
魏斯
Witherspoon?
出来
Come out!
别开枪
Please don’t shoot me.
我去倒垃圾
Just taking out the garbage.
还要一次 -快点
I got one more trip – Hurry.
我们在外面 -是 女士
We’ll meet you at the front – Yes, ma’am.
都锁好了 魏斯呢
All locked up. Where’s Witherspoon?
他到后院倒垃圾
In the backyard taking out the trash.
后面传来的 快走
It’s coming from the back. Let’s go!
哪里传来的 -不知道
Where’s it coming from? – I don’t know.
设定两分钟前打开
It’s set to go off two minutes ago.
搞什么
What the hell?
老麦呢
Where’s McMurphy?
用力压住就能止血
Press here. Hard. It’ll slow the bleeding.
你看 很严重
See, that’s bad.
血是黑的 子弹射进肝脏
The blood’s almost black. That mean’s the bullet’s in your liver.
你只能活二十分钟
You got about 20 minutes to live.
太痛的话就放手
If the pain gets too much, you can take your hand away…
五分钟就没命
…and you’ll be dead in five minutes.
等狄坎宰了你 你要想到我
When Declan kills you, you think of me, okay?
我会记得的
Okay. I’ll make a note of that.
要是你死之前见到他
If you see Declan before you die…
跟他说他保护不了他的女人
you tell him that he can’t protect his women.
薇伦蒂娜
Valentina?
你不会有事
You’ll be fine.
狄坎
Declan.
没事了 你不会有事
It’s all right. You’re gonna be fine.
我试着保护
I tried… protect…
伊莎贝 -我知道
Isabella – I know.
你做得很好
You did fine.
他要我告诉你 你保护不了你的女人
Say: “You can’t protect your women.”
薇伦蒂娜
Valentina.
不 别死 薇伦蒂娜
Oh, no! No, Valentina!
别死
Don’t go!
陪着我
Stay with me!
狄坎
Declan
狄坎 是他 对吧
Oh, Declan. It was him, wasn’t it?
我以为再也碰不到他
I thought this was all behind us.
噩梦会不会结束
Is this ever gonna end?
会的 我保证一定会的
Yes. I promise you. It will end.
我会和他做个了结
And I will end it.
你有枪吗
Do you have a gun?
直升机低飞进入
Following a low-light helicopter insertion…
让队员在北边这儿进攻
a team could infiltrate the weapon to a point here…
那把枪若真有那种射程和射速
If your weapon has the range and cyclic rate you’re advertising…
就能攻击车辆和飞机
it could engage any aircraft approaching the base.
他没有直升机和同伴
He doesn’t have a helicopter or a team to help him set up.
他只有一个人
He’s alone.
你说呢 莫昆
What do you say, Mulqueen?
他只能在远处进行暗♥杀♥
The only way he can make the kill and escape is from a distance.
你得留在室内
So we make sure you’re always secure indoors…
外面严密防守
with a perimeter of men outside your location.
选择有利的地点 -没错
And pick our battles – Exactly.
我们打一个绳结
Tying a noose, if you like.
他一行动 我们就把他吊死
When he makes his move, we tighten the noose and we hang him.
不是没有漏洞
Not exactly foolproof, I know.
不过只能这样 -只能这样
But it’s the best we got – “Best we’ve got”?
六线有人找你 -谢谢
You have a call on line six – Thank you.
我是道格 -我说我会打来
This is Doug – Told you I’d call.
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How are you?
你得对人有点信心
You’ve just got to have faith in people.
好 我有信心
Okay. Well, now that I’ve got faith…
你有空吗 你在华府吧
Are you busy tonight?You’re in town, yes?
有人在吗
Hello!
我回家了
I’m home!
你找到钥匙
I see you found the keys.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我在车♥库♥
In the garage.
你染了头发 -是呀
Wow. You dyed your hair – Yeah.
喜欢吗
Like it?
当然喜欢
Yeah, sure.
爱吃韩国菜吗
You like Korean food?
当然
Sure. Yeah.
吃吧
Dig in.
我以为我们要
I thought we were gonna…
抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
我以为我们要出去吃
I thought we were gonna go out?
待会吧
Yeah. Maybe later.
今晚警方在追捕此人
Recapping tonight’s story
他犯下多起残忍♥命案
He’s wanted in several states in connection…
警方相信他今晚在华府
with a series of brutal murders, but police believe…
他携有武器 非常危险
he’s in the Washington area tonight.
看到他请马上通知有关单位
If you see him, police warn not to approach him…
我搬进去就知道那是别人的家
When I first moved here, I realized I was living in someone else’s house.
四年来住在白宫的压力很大
You’re invited to live in the White House for four years…
感觉像是在租♥房♥♥子
So you feel like a renter?
还可以续约
Most definitely, with a lease that’s renewable or…
肯尼迪说 有人若想杀政♥府♥官员
John. F. Kennedy said once that if somebody…
他愿付出代价就一定杀得了
they can get away with it if they pay the price.
不可能百分之百安全
It’s impossible to provide 100% safety. Would you agree?
我同意 那是不可能的
Certainly. There is no way around that,
希望没有人愿意付出代价
There is no way around that, but hopefully…
福斯顿
Preston.
什么事 -你还记得
What? – You remember Valentina said…