I’m pregnant.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你魂不守舍
You don’t seem yourself.
你不为我开心吗
Are you not happy for me?
我为你感到非常高兴
I’m so very pleased for you.
老爷
Sire.
我很想你
I have missed you.
你不想我吗
Did you not miss me?
我对你的思念超出你想像
I missed you more than you know.
那我们上♥床♥吧-尚
-Then let us go to bed. -Jean…
我离开好多天了-我没办法
-Marguerite, I’ve been away for many days. -I cannot.
什么叫你没办法
What do you mean, you cannot?
我得告诉你一件事
Well, I need to tell you something.
什么事
What?
什么事
What?
你不在时 有一天你母亲
While you were gone, there was a day when your mother had business…
到圣皮耶办事
in Saint Pierre.

Yes.
不久之后 一名男子突然来访
And shortly after, a man came, unannounced.
我认识他 便让他进来
I knew the man, so I let him in.
但他并非一个人
But he was not alone.
贾克勒格里未经我许可便进入我们家
Jacques Le Gris entered our home without my permission and…
勒格里怎么样 -他逼我到这房♥间
-What about Le Gris? -He forced me to this room.
到这张床
To this bed.
他强♥暴♥我
He raped me.
你说的是实话吗
Are you telling me the truth?
拜托
Please.
你说的是实话吗
Are you telling me the truth?
尚 拜托 这是实话 你要相信我
Jean, please! I am telling you the truth. You must believe me.
我尖叫
I screamed.
叫到失去声音
-I screamed until I lost my voice.
他逼你
-He forced you?
他强♥暴♥我
He raped me.
你没有挑逗他 -没有 尚
-You did not provoke this? -No, Jean.
你不能跑吗
Could you not run?
我被压住 无法呼吸
I was pinned down, I could not breathe.
这个人只能对我做恶吗
Can this man do nothing but evil to me?
尚 我想说出真♥相♥
Jean, I intend to speak the truth.
我不愿保持沉默
I will not be silent.
没有你的支持 我在法律上站不住脚
I have no legal standing without your support.
我会支持你
Then you shall have it.
过来
Come.
他不准成为占有你的最后一人
I will not allow him to be the last man to have known you.
尚-过来
-Jean… -Come.
过来
Come!
夫人
Milady…
你是否以性命发誓
do you swear upon your life…
你说的句句属实
that what you say is true?
我发誓
I swear it.
你愿意在上帝面前发誓吗
Will you swear it before God?
在全法国之前
And all of France?
我愿意
I will.
那我们决斗
Then we fight.
玛格丽特是我妻子
Marguerite is my wife…
我们受了委屈
and we have been wronged.
我不容许没人受到惩罚
I will not allow it to go unpunished.
你唯一的申诉管道是皮耶
Your only avenue is through Pierre.
虽然我怀疑他会展开审讯
Though I doubt he will give you a hearing.
说出你们今天所听到的
Tell the story you heard today.
在各处告诉愿意听的人
Tell it anywhere you can and to all who will listen.
我们将成为八卦话题
We will be the subject of gossip.
如果这件事在诺曼底人尽皆知
If the story is known across Normandy…
皮耶就必须为我们展开审讯
Pierre will have to grant us a hearing.
我们有个计划
We have a plan.
玛莉
Marie?
待一会儿
Stay a while.
你为何不能看着我
Why can’t you look at me?
我不能
I cannot.
玛莉
Marie?
你不记得了吗
Do you not recall?
你不止一次说勒格里很英俊
You said, on one or more occasions, that you found Le Gris handsome.
你也说过
So did you.
但我没有控诉遭到强♥暴♥
But I do not complain of rape.
玛莉
Marie!
你不相信我
You do not believe me.
我该走了
I have to go.
不 尚 这不是我想要的
No, Jean, no! This is not what I want!
不是你要的
Not what you want?
他不能在法庭上为他的罪行受审吗
Can he not simply be tried for his crime in the courts?
皮耶就是法庭
Pierre is the courts!
向国王控诉 他照旧会支持皮耶
If you appeal to the king, he will only side with Pierre as he has in the past.
我不会向国王控诉
I will not appeal to the king.
我会向上帝控诉
I will appeal to God.
玛格丽特 你为何这么做
Marguerite, why have you done this?
发生在我身上的事是错的
Because what happened to me is wrong.
勒格里那种男人随时都想侵占女人
Men like Le Gris take women when they want…
而且一犯再犯
and how often they want.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
我儿子可能会死
My son may die.
那是他的选择 不是我的
That is his choice. Not mine.
你和我们的士兵在打仗时
You are no different from the peasants our soldiers have their way with
搞上的那些农妇没两样
when they are at war.
她们有抱怨吗
Do they complain?
我不能保持沉默 我必须发声
I cannot be silent. I must speak.
玛格丽特
Marguerite!
你只会为我们家带来耻辱
All you have done is bring shame to our family.
我说的是真♥相♥
I am telling the truth.
真♥相♥并不重要
The truth does not matter.
你一副好像我没年轻过的样子
You look at me as if I were never young.
我也被强♥暴♥过
I was raped.
尽管我做出反抗 感到憎恶
And despite my protestations and my revulsion…
我有去向丈夫哭诉吗
did I go crying to my lord…
他有更重要的事要操心
who had better things to worry about?
没有 我站起来
No, I stood up…
继续过日子
got on with my life.
但付出什么代价
But at what cost?
什么代价
At what cost?
我还活着
I’m alive.
你为了这个权利付出庞大代价
Well, you have paid a dear price for that privilege.
我从几个消息来源听到你告诉别人
I have heard from several sources that you told others…
你发觉勒格里先生很英俊
you found Monsieur Le Gris handsome.
也许你梦见了这件事
Perhaps you dreamt this event…
希望它是真的
wishing it to be true.
是 很久以前 我和一些朋友认为
Yes, a long time ago, some friends and I agreed…
他很英俊 但我也说他不值得信任
that he was handsome, but I told them that I knew him to be untrustworthy.
注意到男人有魅力 并无弦外之音
Noticing a man is attractive reveals nothing but that.
如果其中一名女性是你的密友
And if one of these women is your dearest friend…
为何她要把这讯息带到法庭上
why would she bring this information to the court?
我不知道
I do not know.
你与尚德卡鲁日在一起几年了
You’ve been with Jean de Carrouges for how many years?
五年
-Five.
在这段期间
-In that time…
你没有怀孕
you’ve not carried a child…
怀上延续香火的继承人
an heir to the family name.
先生 没有
No, monsieur. No.
然而你来到这里
And yet, here you are…
距离你声称为真的事件六个月后
six months from the incident you claim is true…
怀着六个月身孕
and you are six months pregnant.
或许你有另一个情人
Perhaps you have another lover…
借由指控勒格里来掩饰
and accuse Le Gris to hide this.
我说过 我忠于我的丈夫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!