He pinned me down, I protested.
尖叫 放声哭喊 但这里没人
I screamed, I cried out as best I could, but there was no one here.
我被制伏 无能为力
I was overpowered. There was nothing I could do.
我被强♥暴♥了
I was raped.
谁 是谁干的
Who? Who did this?

Who?
贾克勒格里
Jacques Le Gris.
你说的是实话吗
Are you telling me the truth?
是 是
Yes. Yes.
你说的是实话吗 -我说的是实话
-Are you telling me the truth? -Yes, I am telling you the truth.
你一定要相信我
You must believe me.
一定要
You must.
你是我的爱人
You are my beloved.
过来
Here.
我却不在这里保护你
I was not here to protect you.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
求求你
Please.

Jean.
我要他为自己的作为负责
I want him to answer for what he has done.
他会的
And he will.
他会的
He will.
收剑
Collect the swords!
请带他们进去
Show them in, please.
带马下去
Take the horses down.
把它们移到一旁
Move them aside.
请带他们进去
Show them in, please.
所以我请求各位协助
And so, I ask for your help.
玛格丽特是我的妻子 她受到委屈
Marguerite is my wife, and she has been wronged.
我不容许没人受到惩罚
I will not allow this to go unpunished.
你唯一的申诉管道是皮耶
Your only avenue is through Pierre.
虽然我怀疑他会展开审讯
Though I doubt he will give you a hearing.
说出你们今天所听到的
Tell the story you’ve heard today.
在各处告诉愿意听的人
Tell it anywhere you can and to all who will listen.
我们将成为八卦话题
We will be the subject of gossip.
如果这件事在诺曼底人尽皆知
If the story is known across Normandy…
皮耶就必须为我们展开审讯
Pierre will have to grant us a hearing.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
我要求一场生死决斗
I request a duel to the death.
这种习俗多年前已宣告违法
This custom was outlawed years ago.
实情不然 陛下
Not so, Your Grace.
您一生中确实没有决斗
It is true that no duels have been fought during your lifetime…
但它依然可作为…
though it remains acceptable as a venue…
它需要召集巴黎国会全员
It would require a full convening of the assembled parliamentary body of Paris.
陛下法庭的全体32位成员
All 32 members of Your Majesty’s court.
我们其中一人撒谎
One of us has lied.
由上帝来判定
Let us let God decide.
尚爵士 如果输了这场决斗
Sir Jean, if you lose this duel…
从而证明这些指控不实
thus proving these accusations false…
你的妻子会面临可怕的后果
your wife would suffer dire consequences.
上帝会饶恕说实话之人
God will spare those who tell the truth.
事实终将获胜
And the truth will prevail.
我不害怕
I am not afraid.
非常好
Excellent.
(司法宫)
查理六世国王陛下
His Majesty, King Charles VI!
今日前来本庭目的为何
What is your business today before this court?
最英明与强大的国王
Most excellent and powerful king…
我们的最高元首
and our sovereign lord…
本人
I present myself…
尚德卡鲁日
Jean de Carrouges…
骑士
knight
作为您法庭上的上诉人
as an appellant in your court…
在此控诉这名护卫
and hereby do accuse this squire…
对我妻子
of a most foul crime…
玛格丽特德卡鲁日夫人
against my wife…
犯下无比邪恶之罪行
the Lady Marguerite de Carrouges.
本人指控今年一月第三周
I charge that during the third week of this January past,
这位贾克勒格里
this same Jacques Le Gris…
以凶残的方式
did feloniously…
在本人家中
and carnally…
违反我妻意愿 侵犯其身体
take my wife against her will in our house.
如果贾克勒格里
And if this said Jacques Le Gris…
否认其罪行
denies his crime…
我已准备好
I stand ready…
以肉搏对决证明我对他的指控
to prove my charge by my body against his…
在指定时间杀了他
and to render him dead at an appointed time.
第二章:贾克勒格里口中的真♥相♥
过来一决高下
Come for your fight!
你们都会死
You’re all gonna die!
你们都会像猪一样死去
You’re all gonna die like pigs!
那就过来吧
Come on, then!
来吧 失败的人♥渣♥
Come on, you failed scum…
我们不能不为所动
We cannot just sit here.
勇敢奋战
…and fight!
尚 我们奉皮耶之命固守这座桥
Jean, we were ordered by Pierre to hold this bridge.
不管命令了-他们在引诱你 尚
-Orders be damned. -They’re baiting you, Jean.
他们要我们离开这座桥 夺下利摩日
They want us to leave the bridge so they can take Limoges.
那就让他们如愿吧
Then they shall have their wish!
我儿子是傻瓜 让他去
My son is a fool. Let him go!
他孤军奋战只有死路一条
If he goes alone, he will die.
为国王而战
For the king!
为国王而战
For the king!
我知道他很固执
I know he is stubborn.
是 顽固 难相处 善妒
Yes, stubborn, difficult, jealous…
鲁莽 愚蠢 暴躁 愚蠢-我知道
-rash, dimwitted, irascible, dimwitted… -Yes. Yes, yes, I know, milord.
不智 也不准时交租
…stupid. He does not exactly yield his rents on time.
但我把他当朋友
But I count him as a friend.
他违抗我命令 让利摩日沦陷
He disobeyed me and let Limoges fall.
他相信自己会成功 意图良善
He believed he would succeed. His intentions were good.
他一点都不好玩
He’s no fucking fun.
你还想在阿戎坦见识他的怪脾气吗
You mean, you’d like to see more of his gloom here in Argentan?
他像乌云般到处游荡
He postures and mopes about like a black cloud.
大人 我与他并肩作战 同甘共苦
Milord, I have fought with him and seen the worst of this world with him.
他忠心耿耿
He is loyal.
对 我的猎犬也是
Yeah. So are my fucking hounds.
随便 走吧 随你高兴
As you wish. Take your leave. Do as you like.
我很不喜欢他的性格
I think very little of his character.
却非常欣赏你
However, I think a great deal of yours.
你的个人特质最为出色
It’s the quality that most recommends you.
但别让自己的忠诚给蒙蔽了
But do not let your loyalty blind you.
谢谢大人-好
-Thank you, milord. -Yes.
勒格里
Le Gris?
黄金鞋 还是凉鞋
The gold? Or the sandal?
黄金鞋-没错
-Gold. -Indeed.
黄金鞋
The gold.
(皮耶达伦松宅邸)
不 我知道…
No, no. I know, I know…
各位女士先生
Ladies and gentlemen.
各位女士先生
Ladies and gentlemen.
在一般情况下 女主人 即子爵夫人
Under ordinary circumstances, your hostess, the viscountess…
内人玛莉夏梅拉夫人
my wife, Lady Marie Chamaillart…
愿与我们一同欣赏旭日东升
would see the sun come up with all of us,
大声欢唱 热情跳舞
sing louder, dance more…
喝得比你们都多
and drink you all under the table.
然而她在14年的婚姻里动作迅速
However, she’s fast at work growing our eighth child…
准备生下我们第8个孩子
in 14 years of marriage.
晚安 亲爱的朋友
Well, good night, dear friends.
我绝对不会熬夜等你们
I shall wait up for absolutely none of you.
尤其是我丈夫
Especially my husband.
晚安 亲爱的
-Good night, dear.
亲爱的
-My love.

Hear, hear.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!