A fact not lost on Pierre, I’m certain.
他不像对你那样喜欢我
He does not favor me as he does you.
不 你有很多活着的理由
No, you have much to live for.
什么理由 什么
What do I have to live for, here? What?
一个名声
A name.
它太伟大太响亮 不能轻率以对
It’s too great and storied a name for you to treat it so recklessly.
你父亲有贝列姆的职位
Your father has the captaincy of Bellême.
等他死后 你将继承那整座堡垒
When he dies, you will inherit that garrison
我是你的朋友
and everything that comes with it. And I am your friend.
还有很多像我这样的人不愿你死
And there are many others like me who would prefer you not perish.
我不是轻率地参加这场战役
I don’t embark on this campaign recklessly.
我不只是为了打仗才加入
I don’t embark on it just to fight.
那是为什么
Then why?
贾克
Jacques.
我已经…
I am…
破产了
broke.
我需要钱
I need money.
(诺曼底 1380年)
吾王万岁
Long live the king!
吾王万岁
Long live the king!
他们回来了-快点 他们回来了
-They’re back! -Quick! Come on! They’re back!
我帮你拿-我帮你 先生
-I’ll take that from you. -Let me help you, sir.
请转身 大人
Turn around, please, my lord.
手臂抬起来
Lift, lift your arm.
多给他们面包
Take them more bread.
这里 他们还要
Over here. They want some more.
罗伯特迪布维尔
Robert de Thibouville.
他提供住处和食物给我们
He’s providing shelter and vittles for us.
迪布维尔
De Thibouville?
他不是在普瓦捷联合英军打我们吗
Did he not side with the English against us at Poitiers?
是 但他和其他人都被赦免了
Yes, but he was pardoned along with the others.
现在他是我们阵营的
He’s with us now.
如果他知道好歹 就会保持下去
And he’ll stay that way if he knows what’s good for him.
别激动 尚
Steady, Jean.
我们有地方歇息
It’s a roof over our heads.
而且…
Besides…
他还有酒窖
he has quite the wine cellar.
美若天仙
What a beauty.
她是迪布维尔家的人吗
She is a de Thibouville?
对 她的家族比你家更古老
Yes. Her name is even older than yours.
她是他唯一的掌上明珠
She’s his only daughter.
嫁妆不会少
There’s a dowry to be had.
当然 男方得承担她父亲的污名
Of course, a man would have to bear the mark of her father’s disgrace…
我想生个继承人应该不算太痛苦
I don’t imagine one would suffer too greatly at the task of producing an heir.
欢迎两位
Gentlemen, welcome.
你们英勇杀敌
You fought bravely.
谢谢您招待我们
Thank you for hosting us.
我想介绍…-尚德卡鲁日
-I would like to introduce… -Jean de Carrouges.
久仰大名
Your reputation precedes you.
彼此彼此
As does yours.
很荣幸能接待各位
It’s my pleasure to host you and your men.
支持为国王而战的人并不为过
It is only just to support the men who fight for the king.
不经一事不长一智
Some lessons are learned later in life, hm?
容我介绍小女
Allow me to introduce my daughter.
玛格丽特
Marguerite.
玛格丽特 这是尚德卡鲁日护卫
Marguerite, this is Squire Jean de Carrouges.
夫人 很高兴认识你
Milady, I’m pleased to meet you.
我也很荣幸
Pleasure is mine.
嫁妆也包括这块地
The dowry includes this parcel as well.
从狩猎场开始
Starting at the hunting grounds.
这里呢 北边这块
What of this here? The one to the north?
欧努勒福孔
Aunou-le-Faucon.
我说了 从狩猎场开始
As I say, starting at the hunting grounds.
那块地也是我的
I’ll have that piece of land as well.
没问题
Most certainly.
阿门
Amen.
我非常善妒 夫人
I’m a very jealous man, milady.
今晚你是我的 不能与别人共舞
Tonight, you are mine and will dance with no other.
今后每晚都是
And every night hereafter.
不必担心
No need to worry.
就是这里
This is it.
地♥产♥范围由河口开始
Property starts at the river mouth,
一路绵延到山丘之后
and extends all the way to the hill beyond.
所以这就是欧努勒福孔
So, this is Aunou-le-Faucon.
应该是玛格丽特嫁妆的一部分
This was meant to be part of Marguerite’s dowry.
她很喜欢这里
She loved it here.
皮耶却直接送给你
And Pierre simply gave it to you.
为了感谢我为他效力
In appreciation of my service.
他的账户十分混乱
His accounts were in complete chaos.
我重新整理 并收取租金
Once I was able to reorder them and collect the rents due…
一切便开始正常运作 他也转运了
everything started functioning properly, and his fortunes turned.
这代表他的感激之意
Gave me this as a sign of his gratitude.
不是我要求的
It’s not my doing.
伯爵慷慨又急性子
The count is generous and impetuous.
我们去吃饭吧
Let us eat.
真希望你能看到欧努勒福孔的花♥园♥
I wish you’d seen the gardens at Aunou-le-Faucon.
我们有玫瑰和薰衣草
We had roses and lavender.
那我们就在这里种
Then, we shall have those here.
记得父亲在庄园最大的树上做了秋千
I remember my father built a swing on the largest tree in the estate.
我会找到最大的树 也做一个
I will find the largest tree and do the same.
我在那儿有美好的夏日回忆
I have such wonderful memories of my summers there.
可惜皮耶从你父亲手中拿走了那庄园
It’s a pity Pierre took that estate from your father.
我知道你怀念它
I know you miss it.
那是他唯一能偿还欠款的办法
It’s the only way he could pay what he owed.
皮耶当成礼物送给贾克勒格里
Pierre then just gave it to Jacques Le Gris as a gift.
护卫都喜欢如此奢华的赠礼吗
Do all squires enjoy such lavish gifts?
勒格里比多数人更喜欢
Le Gris more than most.
他成了皮耶最信任的人
He has become Pierre’s most trusted.
也许欧努勒福孔不会一去不复返
Perhaps Aunou-le-Faucon is not gone for good.
也许我不会善罢干休
Perhaps I shall not let that rest.

Jean.
亲爱的 我为国王浴血奋战
My love, I have bled for this king.
他认得我
He knows of me.
我的力量可能比你想的更大
I may have more power than you think.
我知道你不容小觑
I know how powerful you are.
那片土地原本要作为我妻子的嫁妆
This land was promised to me as part of my wife’s dowry.
请♥愿♥书遭否绝了
The petition is denied.
这项决定直接来自国王陛下
This decision comes directly from His Majesty, the king.
你是尚德卡鲁日护卫吗
Are you Squire Jean de Carrouges?
我是
That is I.
上面写什么
What does it say?
是你父亲
‘Tis your father.
打开大门
Open the gate!
打开大门
Open the gate!
下去吧
Leave us.
我在巴黎接到消息
I was in Paris when the news came.
你父亲悄悄离世
Your father died quietly.
在睡梦中
In his sleep.
我感到迷惘
I am lost.
他们说我得在一个月内离开
They tell me I’m to leave here within a month.
你不必离开
You will do no such thing.
我会接掌父亲的职位
I will assume the captaincy.
你能保留住处和仆人 一切照旧
You will keep your quarters, your servants.
尚 你没听说吗
-Everything will be the way it was… -Jean, have you not heard?
你不能继承你父亲的衣钵
You’re not going to follow in your father’s footsteps
担任贝列姆的上尉
as captain here at Bellême.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你何苦为一块地控告伯爵
Why did you have to sue the count for a piece of land?
就为了讨新娘子的欢心
Just to impress your bride.
那片土地原本要给我 那是申诉
That land was promised to me. It was an appeal.
现在你成了皮耶伯爵的敌人
And now, you’ve made an enemy of Count Pierre.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!