That tickles. You know I can’t stand to be tickled.
很痒,我很怕痒
What’s the matter? Aren’t you gonna do it?
你不想做?
I don’t know what’s wrong. What do you mean? How could anything be wrong?
我不知道怎么了 怎么会不对劲?
Just go on and do it.
开始做就好了
Oh! What’s the matter with you?
你怎么回事?
I don’t know. I don’t know. Something’s happened.
我不知道,有件事不对劲
Well, get off a minute, for goodness sake. You might fall and mash me.
先下来!你会掉下来压到我
I don’t know what happened.
我不知道发生什么事
It was Mexico. No telling what you got down there.
是墨西哥 不知道你在那里传染了什么
I just hate you! I don’t know why I ever went with you.
我恨你!我不知道 我为何要跟你交往
I don’t know what happened.
我不知道发生什么事
Put your clothes on. You think I wanna sit around here and look at you naked?
把衣服穿上 你想我会要坐在这里 看你脱♥光♥光的样子?
I might have known you couldn’t do it. Now I’ll never get to not be a virgin.
我知道你不能做 我可能永远都是处♥女♥!
What’ll we tell everybody? The whole class knows.
我们要怎么说?全班的人都知道
I just wanna cry. I think you’re the meanest boy I ever saw.
我想要哭 你是我见过最卑鄙的男孩
My mother was dead right about you.
我妈是对的
I don’t know what happened. – Don’t go out there!
我不知道发生什么事 别出去那里!
We haven’t had time to do it. They’d know.
我们还没有时间做
I don’t want one soul to know. You’d better not tell one soul.
我不想让别人知道 你最好别说!
You just pretend it was wonderful.
你假装那很美妙
Hell, I’m sorry. I don’t know what happened.
抱歉,我不知道发生什么事
If you say that one more time, I’ll bite you! Now here’s Tony Bennett.
如果你再说一遍,我就咬你!
Oh, gee, tell us about it, Jacy. What was it like?
跟我们说,洁希,像什么?
I just can’t describe it.
我无法形容
I just can’t describe it in words.
没办法用言语形容
♪ Texas, our Texas ♪
德州,我们的德州
♪ All hail the mighty state ♪
敬我们的国家
♪ Texas, our Texas ♪
德州,我们的德州
♪ So wonderful, so great ♪
最美最好的
♪ Largest and grandest ♪
最大最棒的
♪ Withstanding every test ♪
经的起考验
♪ O Empire wide and glorious ♪
地域广大而灿烂
♪ You stand supremely blessed ♪
你受到保佑
Jacy?
洁希?
Jacy?
洁希?
I can do it now. I know I can.
我现在能做,我知道我能了
♪ That you may grow in power and worth ♪
你能随着时间,茁壮长大
♪ Throughout the ages long ♪
变的有价值
Oh, quit prissin’. I don’t think you did it right anyway.
别闹了!我觉得你做的不对
Come on.

It’s your graduation present. Hope you like it.
这是你的毕业礼物,希望你喜欢
Sunny
桑尼
I never seen one as nice.
我没看过这么好
Hello. – Jacy?
嗨 Jacy
What’s on your feeble mind, Duane?
你的心里想什么?
Same as it’s been. I want a date.
跟以前一样,我要约会
Uh-huh. Why don’t you just go back to Mexico?
你为何不回墨西哥?
I guess girls are just easier to please down there.
我想那里的女孩比较容易取悦
Just go out with me once more. Just one more time.
再跟我去一次
You can at least see me. – Uh-uh. You find somebody else to pester.
你至少能看见我 去缠别的人
I’ve got a new boyfriend now, and I can’t be talkin’ to you.
我有新的男朋友
What new boyfriend? Who? – Bobby Sheen, of course.
我不能跟你说话 谁?
Bobby Sheen?
当然是巴比辛
You crazy? – I certainly am not.
你疯了? 我当然没有
I guess I’ve just been wanting to go with him all along and never realized it.
我想我一直想跟他出去 但却不知道
Maybe we’ll see you in Wichita sometime.
也许我们会在维契托碰到你
Goddamn it to hell!
该死!
Well, I hate to see you go, Duane.
我不喜欢看见你走
I don’t have a goddamn thing to stay for.
没什么值得留下来的事
The roughnecks say you can get a job out in Odessa anytime.
劳工说你在敖得萨 随时都有工作
Come on back if you don’t.
如果没有就回来
Hey, listen. You hear they busted up, let me know.
你听到他们被捕,让我知道
Why don’t we watch the movie?
我们为什么不去看电影?
Hi. I didn’t hear you. – Gene home?
没听到你来 金回家了吗?
No. He and Mama went to the club.
不,他跟妈妈去俱乐部了
What are you doing home on a Saturday night?
你周末的晚上为什么在家?
Bobby Sheen ran off and got married.
巴比辛跑去结婚
Annie Annie Martin.
安妮马丁
Want me to turn the TV off?
要我把电视关掉?
No. I’m gonna go play some pool.
不,我要去撞球馆
Just tell your daddy that well came in okay.
告诉你♥爸♥那口井不会有事
I wish I could go to the pool hall.
我希望我能去撞球馆
I’ve always wanted to.
我一直想去
It’s terrible the things girls aren’t allowed to do.
太多不准女孩子做的事了
Well, hell, come on. I’ll show you the pool hall.
过来,我带你去撞球馆
Aren’t there people there? – If there are, they’ll be in back asleep now.
那里有人吗?如果有,他们会在后面睡觉
Won’t bother us. Got my own key.
不会打扰我们的 我有自己的钥匙
Okay, I will then.
好,那我会去
Goodness, it sure is dark in here.
老天,这里真的很黑
What a night. I never thought somethin’ like this would happen.
很棒的晚上! 我从不知道会发生这样的事
How about hoppin’ out?
下车好不好?
Oh, he’s just awful, Mama! Why do you fool with him?
他真可怕!你干嘛跟他在一起?
Daddy’s a nicer man than him, isn’t he?
爸比他好,不是吗?
Oh, he sure is, beautiful. Your daddy’s a very nice man.
他当然是,美人 你♥爸♥是个好人
I oughta have been givin’ Abilene hell instead of him.
我该给艾柏林难堪而不是他
I don’t know what I’m gonna do. Bobby was the last one.
巴比是最后一个
No. – I’m just gonna be an old maid.
我会变成老女人
Honey, that’s just the way it goes sometimes, you know?
事情就是这样
You win a few, you lose a few. – What do you do?
有赢有输的 你会怎么办?
Nothing’s ever the way it’s supposed to be at all.
没有事情是依计而成的
You’re right. Come on.
你是对的,来
I want to tell you something.
我要告诉你
What I’ve done has not worked out too well.
我没做成功的事
I think maybe we better think of something else for you, huh?
我想也许我们该替你想想别的
Right now, I guess Ruth Popper’s got about as good a setup as anyone.
我猜露斯包柏 跟别人一样都有个好的设计
Ruth Popper? – I think Sonny’s reasonably good-looking –
当然,桑尼真帅而且还年轻
Sonny? Sonny Crawford? – Oh, don’t you know about that?
你不知道?
It’s been going on about six months now. I thought you kids knew everything.
已经六个月了 -我以为你们大家什么都知道
It’s the silliest thing I ever heard of. She’s 40 years old.
真笨!她四十岁了
So am I, honey. It’s kind of an itchy age.
我也是,亲爱的,是发痒的年龄
You want an orange? – I don’t believe it.
要桔子吗?我不相信
Sonny’s always wanted to go with me.
桑尼一直想跟我出去
♪ Half as much as I love you ♪ Pretty easy shot, Sheriff.
这一杆敲非常好,警长
Sheriff, we got some trouble.
警长,我们有麻烦了
Goddamn you, Monroe! You made me scratch.
你该死,蒙罗! 你让我的球飞起来了
Sorry, Sheriff. Didn’t mean to, but –
抱歉,警长
Well, Johnny Clarg’s little girl’s kinda been kidnapped.
强尼克拉格的 小女儿被绑♥架♥了
They said they saw the preacher’s boy put her in his car about two hours ago over at the drugstore.
他们说牧师的儿子两小时前 开车载走她
Well, what the hell? Maybe Joe Bob just give her a ride home.
有什么大不了? 也许乔包柏会载她回家
Be doin’ her a favor in this hot weather.
在这炎热的天气帮她个忙
Who would want to kidnap Molly Clarg?
谁要绑♥架♥茉莉克拉格?
Don’t ask me. I just know she’s not home.
我只知道她不在家
They was seen headed out of town toward Olney…
有人看到他们往奥尼的方向去
and, well, Miz Clarg’s kind of afraid that Joe Bob might be –
克拉格太太怕乔包柏可能
gonna molest her or somethin’.
会性骚扰她
Sonny, you and some of these boys come with us.
你跟其他一些人跟我来
If that’s the way it is, no telling what we’ll find.
如果就是这样 不要说我们找到什么
Molly! Molly!
茉莉!
Get him! Ain’t you goin’ to?
抓住他!你不要去吗?
Here’s my little girl. He’s the one that done it.
这是我的小女孩 是他做的,你为什么不抓他?
Why don’t you get him? If my husband was here, he’d kill him dead!
如果我先生在这,他会把他杀死
What’d you do to that child? We know you done something.
你对那小孩做了什么? 我们知道你做了某件事
Come on.
快说
Filthy! Filthy, filthy!
卑鄙!
Here now. Grab her. None of this goddamn frenzy.
这里,抓住她,不是这些疯子
Filthy, filthy, filthy!
50…
It’s the Lord’s justice, Son. You’ll have to suffer with the murderer and the thief.
这是上帝的正义,小子 你会跟凶手,小偷一起受苦
The Lord will help you now. – Sonny, you drive that Plymouth to town.
桑尼,开普利茅斯到城里
We gotta get this man to jail.
我们要带这个人到监狱
Doctor said he didn’t do nothin’. – Never had the guts. Preacher’s boy.
医生说他什么都没做 没有这个胆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!