Home 冒险电影 最后的武士(2003)

最后的武士(2003)

0
最后的武士(2003)
哦,最失败的就是这俩人的爱情,其他我都喜欢

He got massacred because he took a single battalion against 2000 angry lndians.
他率兵攻击两千名印地安战士
Two thousand lndians?
两千人?
How many men for Custer?
卡斯特有多少人?
Two hundred and eleven.
211人
I like this General Custer.
我喜欢卡斯特将军
He was a murderer who fell in love with his own legend.
他是个自以为是的杀人凶手
And his troopers died for it.
他害死自己的士兵
I think this is a very good death.
他们死得很光荣
Maybe you can have one like it someday.
也许你也能光荣地死
If it is in my destiny.
如果这是我的命运
What do you want from me? What do you want for yourself?
你到底要我怎样? 你自己又想要怎样?
What are you doing?
你想干什么?
Why are we having these conversations?
你为什么跟我聊天?
What the hell am I doing here?
我到底在这里干什么?
In spring…
等到春天…
the snows will melt and the passes will open.
雪融后才出的去
Until that time, you are here.
你得要待到那个时候
Good day, captain.
再见 上尉
1876.
1876年
Day unknown. Month unknown.
日期、月份不详
I continue to live among these unusual people.
我继续和这些不寻常的人生活
I am their captive, in that I cannot escape.
我是俘虏 不能逃走
Mostly, I’m treated with a kind of a mild neglect…
但是他们不太理我…
as if I were a stray dog or an unwelcome guest.
把我当感流浪狗或不速之客
Everyone is polite. Everyone smiles and bows.
他们都很有礼貌 对我鞠躬微笑
But beneath their courtesy, I detect a deep reservoir of feeling.
但是内心却有深沉的情感
They are an intriguing people.
你不得不佩服他们
From the moment they wake…
每天早上起床后…
they devote themselves to the perfection of whatever they pursue.
就专心做着自己该做的事
I have never seen such discipline.
他们有铁一般的纪律
I am surprised to learn that the word “Samurai” means “to serve”
武士的日文”侍”代表服侍
and that Katsumoto believes his rebellion to be in the service of the Emperor.
胜元深信他是为了天♥皇♥才叛变
Please forgive. Too many mind.
失礼了 太多杂念
Too many mind?
杂念?
Mind sword, mind people watch, mind enemy.
刀法、人群的目光、敌人的战略
Too many mind.
你太多杂念了
No mind.
你要专心
No mind.
专心
Not so fast. What are these?
说慢点 这是什么?
No, no. Not so fast.
说慢点
I’m Algren.
我是欧格仁
Nobutada. Nobutada.
信忠 信忠
Magojiro. Magojiro.
孙次郎 孙次郎
Higen.
比健
Higen.
比健
Taka.
多香
She’s been very kind to me.
她一直对我很好
She’s honored to have my guest in her house.
她很荣幸能接待我的客人
Winter, 1877.
1877年冬天
What does it mean to be Samurai?
武士精神是什么?
To devote yourself utterly to a set of moral principles
完全服从一套道德规范?
to seek a stillness of your mind
追求内心平静?
and to master the way of the sword.
把武士刀法练好?
Cold?
冷?
Also. Also cold.
你也很冷
Fire.

To burn.
生火
I’m sorry.
对不起
For your husband, Hirotaro.
很抱歉杀了你丈夫广太郎
Spring, 1877.
1877年春天
This marks the longest I have stayed in one place since I left the farm at 17.
我十七岁那年离家后 就没在同一个地方待这么久
There is so much here that I’ll never understand.
这儿有好多事我永远无法了解
I have never been a church-going man…
我一向都不信上帝…
and what I’ve seen on the field of battle has led me to question God’s purpose.
战争的残酷让我对上帝存疑
But there is, indeed, something…
但是这地方…
spiritual in this place.
却充满神的力量
And though it may forever be obscure to me…
虽然我也许永远无法参透…
I cannot but be aware of its power.
但是却能感受到神的存在
I do know it is here that I have known my first untroubled sleep in many years.
我在这儿第一次能够安然入睡
No, you gotta get the ball! Go and get it.
去捡球
No, not me! You gotta get the ball! The ball!
别抓我 去捡球 快去捡球
No mind.
专心
Katsumoto!
胜元!
The perfect blossom is a rare thing.
完美的樱花很罕见
You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.
只要终其一生去追寻 这一生就不算白活
Who sent those men to kill you?
谁派人来杀你?
I’m writing a poem about a dream I had.
我为我的梦写了一首诗
The tiger’s eyes are like my own
我的双眼有如虎目圆睁
But he comes from across A deep and troubled sea
他越过汪♥洋♥大海而来
Was it the Emperor?
是天♥皇♥吗?
Omura?
还是大村?
If the Emperor wishes my death, he has but to ask.
天♥皇♥要赐我死 只要开口就行
So it was Omura.
所以是大村
I’m having trouble finishing the poem.
我想不出最后一句
Can you suggest a last line? I’m not a writer.
你有什么建议吗? 我不是作家
Yet you have written many pages since you came here.
你来了以后写了不少东西
What else has she told you?
她还说了什么?
You have nightmares.
你会做噩梦
Every soldier has nightmares.
每个军人都有噩梦
Only one who is ashamed of what he has done.
只有感到内疚 才会做噩梦
You have no idea what I have done.
你不知道我做了什么
You have seen many things.
你见过太多可怕的事
I have.
是的
And you do not fear death, but sometimes you wish for it.
你并不怕死 但有时候你却想死
Is this not so?
对不对?
Yes. I, also.
对 我也是
It happens to men who have seen what we have seen.
我们面对过死亡才会这么想
And then I come to this place of my ancestors…
但是当我回到祖先的家园…
and I remember.
才有所顿悟
Like these blossoms…
就像这些樱花…
we are all dying.
每个生命都会凋零
To know life in every breath…
每吸一口气…
every cup of tea…
每喝一杯茶…
every life we take.
每杀一个人都能体悟人生
The way of the warrior.
这就是武士精神
Life in every breath.
每一口气都能体悟人生
That is Bushido.
这就是武士道.
The Emperor has granted a safe passage to Tokyo.
天♥皇♥允诺让我们安全返回东京
We leave tomorrow.
明天就启程.
Good.
很好.
Good.
很好
When I took these, you were…
当我拿走这个时 你还是…
my enemy.
我的敌人
Algren-san! Algren-san.
欧格仁先生
Algren?
欧格仁?
Algren, my God, you are alive.
我的天 你竟然没死
Well, you never cease to astonish.
你真是教人吃惊
Howitzers. Yes, indeed.
榴弹炮 没错
As soon as the Emperor signs the trade agreement…
只要天♥皇♥签下贸易条约…
he gets the whole package.
就会拿到一堆军♥火♥
Including this particular item. Two hundred rounds a minute.
包括这玩意 每分钟两百发子弹
And the new cartridges cut down on jamming.
全新弹匣不容易卡弹
I need a bath.
我得洗个澡
After living with those savages, I can only imagine.
你跟野人住这么久 一定很脏
Welcome back, captain.
欢迎回来 上尉
Gentlemen, come in.
各位 请进
Captain Algren, it seems you have endured your captivity with little ill effect.
欧格仁上尉 看来你并没有受伤
I was not ill-treated, sir.
他们对我很好.
Mr. Omura, I have here a draft of the arms agreement.
这是军♥火♥买♥♥卖♥♥合约的草稿.
I’m eager to know how many Samurai have joined Katsumoto.
有多少武士加入胜元的叛军?