Signal the attack. I advise sending in skirmishers first.
下令进攻 先派前锋部队趁胜追击
Nonsense! Full attack!
不行 全力进攻
They’re coming.
他们攻来了
Wait for the volley.
先等他们开枪
Second volley.
再等第二枪
What on earth? What is happening?
搞什么? 怎么回事?
The attack has been stopped. Send in the rest of the regiment.
他们拦阻了攻势 派大军攻过去
What happened to the warriors at Thermopylae?
那些希腊战士有什么下场?
Dead to the last man.
一个不剩 全部战死
Algren-san!
欧格仁!
Son of a bitch thinks he can win.
那家伙以为他能赢
They’ll bring two more regiments up here soon.
他们会加派两个兵团进攻
We won’t be able to stop them again.
我们绝对抵档不了
You do not have to die here.
你不必死在这儿
I should have died so many times before.
我早就该死了
Now, you live again.
可是你活得好好的
Yes.
没错
It was not your time.
你的时辰还没到
It’s not over.
事情还没结束
What is this?
他们在干什么?
This is madness. He’s going to attack? Yes.
他们疯了 他要进攻? 对
He’s defeated! He must accept his shame!
他被打败了 必须接受耻辱
Kill him. All of them.
杀了他 全都杀了
Now!
马上
My horse!
牵马来
Fire!
开炮
Ready!
预备
Aim!
瞄率
Fire!
开枪
Fire at will!
全力射击
Backward!
另外一边
No.

You have your honor again.
你要光荣地活下去.
Let me die with mine.
让我光荣地死去.
Help me up.
扶我起来.
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
I will miss our conversations.
我会怀念我们的会话练习.
Perfect.
很完美.
They are all…
它们都…
perfect.
很完美.
On behalf of the United States of America
我仅代表美♥利♥坚♥合众国
the signing of this treaty will usher in an era of unprecedented prosperity…
签署这份合约 这两个伟大国家的合作…
and cooperation between our two great nations.
将带来史无前例的繁荣经济
On behalf of the Emperor…
我仅代表日本天♥皇♥…
we are pleased to have successfully concluded this…
我们很高兴能圆♥满♥完成这次…
negotiation.
协议
This is Katsumoto’s sword.
这是胜元的武士刀
He would have wanted you to have it
他希望你能收下来
that the strength of the Samurai be with you always.
让武士精神与你长在
He hoped…
他在…
with his last breath…
咽下最后一口气之前…
that you would remember the ancestors who held this sword…
希望你记得拥有这把刀的祖先…
and what they died for.
以及他们为何而死
You were with him…
他临终前…
at the end?
你在他身边?
Emperor, this man fought against you!
陛下 他是你的敌人
Your Highness…
陛下…
if you believe me to be your enemy, command me…
如果你把我当成敌人…
and I will gladly take my life.
你只要下令 我很乐意自杀
I have dreamed of a unified Japan…
我一直梦想日本能够成为…
of a country strong and independent and modern.
现代强国、独♥立♥进步
And now we have railroads and cannon, Western clothing.
现在我们有了铁路大炮和西服
But…
但是…
we cannot forget who we are…
我们不能忘记自己是谁…
or where we come from.
也不能抛弃我们的传统
Ambassador Swanbeck…
史旺贝克大使…
I have concluded that your treaty
我认为你的合约
is not in the best interest of my people.
不符合日本人♥民♥的利益
Sir, if I may So sorry…
陛下 容我发言 很抱歉…
but you may not.
你不能发言
This is an outrage!
这太过分了
Tell me how he died.
告诉我他是怎么死的.
I will tell you how he lived.
我告诉你他是怎么活的
And so the days of the Samurai had ended.
日本武士的时代终于结束.
Nations, like men, it is sometimes said, have their own destiny.
国家跟个人一样 也有它的宿命.
As for the American captain…
至于那位美国上尉…
no one knows what became of him.
没有人知道他的下落
Some say that he died of his wounds
有人说他重伤而亡
others, that he returned to his own country.
有人则说他回到美国
But I like to think…
但是我倒认为…
he may have at last found some small measure of peace
他终于找到内心的平静
that we all seek…
这是人人追求的境界…
and few of us ever find.
却很少人能够达到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!