They’re going to be longer ’cause I’m gonna put cuffs on them, okay?
还得多等些时间把袖子缝上去 好吗?
Hello, Mr. Peaselee.
你好 Peaselee先生
Hello, ma’am.
你好 女士
Can I help you with something?
有什么需要帮忙的吗?
That is a nice yellow, isn’t it?
这黄色挺好看的是吧?
I surely like this color.
很喜欢这个颜色
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Fox!
Fox先生!
A very good morning to you.
早上好
Oh, God!
不好了
Well done, Foxes.
你们Fox一家干得很好嘛
Well done.
太好了
Mrs. Kennywick…
Kennywick夫人…
…is that you?
…是你吗?
Yes, sir, Father.
是的 是我
Now, we haven’t seen you in God’s house in quite a while.
很久没见你去教堂了啊
What can we do for you, Reverend?
有什么可以帮你的吗 牧师?
The word has spread upriver of your doings.
你在这儿的所作所为都传到河上游去了
I thought I’d come and have a look for myself.
我觉得有必要亲自来一趟
Mrs. Fox. How nice to see you.
Fox夫人 很高兴见到你
Hello.
你好
I love your parrot.
很漂亮的鹦鹉
It’s Arthur.
它叫Arthur
I brought some preserves from Aurora specially for you.
Aurora叫我把这些果酱专门给你带来
Thank you. Will you thank her for me?
谢谢你 也请你替我谢谢她
Papaya and yams, I believe.
Papaya and yams 我相信
State your business, Reverend.
管好你自己的事儿吧 牧师
It’s the Lord’s business I’m about, Mr. Fox.
我是在替上帝行事啊 Fox先生
Is that so? I didn’t know the Lord was franchising in the neighborhood.
是吗?我还不知道上帝还会在邻里间做生意呢
The Reverend looks a little hot. Perhaps some cold tea, Allie?
牧师他们一定走得很热了 给他们倒点儿凉茶好吗 Allie?
Mother.
孩子妈
The Lord sent me here, Mr. Fox.
Fox先生 是上帝派我来这儿的
That’s what I love about you people, your complete lack of presumption.
我太喜欢你们这些人了 如此的冒昧行事
The Lord hasn’t any idea this place exits!
上帝根本不知道这个地方的存在
If he did, he’d have done something for these people a long time ago.
如果他知道 早就该为这里的人做点儿什么了
But he didn’t! I did!
但他什么也没做 一切都是我做的
The river doesn’t belong to you.
河流并不属于你啊
Nor to you! But this place belongs to me…
也不是你的!但这个地方是我的…
…and I didn’t give you permission to come ashore!
…而且谁准你们上岸了!
This man cannot speak for you, good folk!
善良的子民们 这个人不能代表你们!
The Lord is your Father!
上帝才是你们的父亲!
I’m a fair man!
我是个公平的人
If any of you wanna go listen to this man across the Jeronimo state line…
你们当中如果有人愿意听信这个人的话而离开Jeronimo…
…I won’t stop you! Any takers?
…我绝不会阻止任何人!有人要走吗?
“And Pharaoh said…”
“法老说…”
“And Pharaoh said:”
“法老说:”
“‘Who is the Lord that I should obey his voice…”
“耶♥和♥华♥是谁 使我听他的话…”
“‘… and let you, Israel, go?”
“容以色列人去呢?”
“‘I know not the Lord…”
“我不认识耶♥和♥华♥…”
“‘… neither will I let Israel go!”‘
“也不容以色列人去!”
Exodus 5.
出埃及记 5:2
Now, get off my land.
马上滚出我的地盘
What Father had promised that first day in Jeronimo…
现在每一个人都亲眼看见…
… was now there for everyone to see.
…父亲在一开始对Jeronimo所作的承诺了
It was all as he predicted…
一切都如他所预料的…
… but more orderly and happier than we had imagined.
…但比我们想象中更秩序井然与和谐
He called this notch in the jungle “a superior civilization.”
他说这是丛林中值得纪念的一刻 “一个更好的文明”
“Just the way America might have been,” he said.
他说 “这是个国美本该有的状况”
When Mom and Dad come down, on a count of three, we’ll say:
妈妈和爸爸下来的时候 我们一起倒数三声 然后说:
“Happy Thanksgiving,” okay? One, two, three.
“感恩节快乐” 明白吗?一 二 三
Happy Thanksgiving!
感恩节快乐!
Dad, you look nice.
爸爸 你看上去帅极了
You look spackoid!
你看起来蛮蠢的
You look nice!
你很好
You look funny.
好好笑的样子
No, he doesn’t! He looks nice!
不!是很好看!
You look great, Mom!
妈妈 你好美!
You look wonderful.
太漂亮了
Have a seat, madam.
女士 请坐
This chicken looks great.
好棒的火鸡
This is the life!
这才是生活啊
You’ve made a wonderful meal.
很棒的一顿饭
Our first Thanksgiving in the new world.
来这个新世界的第一个感恩节
Let’s eat!
开饭吧!
This looks really good.
看起来太美味了
Can I have some white meat, Dad?
爸爸 我可以吃点肉吗?
After your mother. Right, honey?
让妈妈先 对吧 宝贝?
White, please. Thank you.
有劳了 谢谢
The green beans look good. Everything looks good.
这青豆很不错 一切的一切都很好
Good-bye, honey.
再见 亲爱的
Good-bye, Dad.
再见 爸爸
‘Bye, everybody!
再见了 大家伙儿
‘Bye, Dad! See ya!
再见 爸爸 回头见!
Are you ready? Come on!
准备好了吗?
The sandwiches!
三明治呢?
They’re in the basket!
还在篮子里!
Come on.

Mr. Haddy, one time, he told us about this neat cave…
有一次Haddy先生告诉我们的 那个干净的洞穴
Let me lead the way. I know this jungle like the back of my hand.
我来带路 我对这丛林了若指掌
Okay, I’ll help you.
好的 我来帮你一把
Swing!
秋千!
We have to buy our food here at the camp store. See those nuts?
我们得在商店买♥♥食物 看到那些坚果没?
Gather them and we’ll put ’em over here and we’ll use it as a bank.
把他们都囤积起来
Okay. Each one is $1.00 U.S.
好了 一个卖♥♥一美元
I want to buy some food.
我要买♥♥吃的
Do you have any money?
带钱了吗?
Leon got none.
Leon一个子儿也没有
Start diggin’!
继续挖
I’ll be the schoolteacher!
我来当老师
Let’s ask Dad to help when he gets back.
等爸爸回来了我们叫他来帮忙
No.
不行
Dad wouldn’t understand. Don’t tell Dad or anyone about Acre.
爸爸不会懂我们的 不要告诉任何人
Why?
为什么?
‘Cause it’s our secret. No one else can know.
这是我们的秘密 其他人都不知道的秘密
Your father can do magic.
你父亲会变魔术
It’s not magic. It’s science.
那不是魔术 是科学
Science is worse!
科学还更糟
You don’t know that. My father could have made a fortune being an inventor.
你不懂的 父亲很有可能成为一个发明家
How come he ain’t rich, then?
没钱怎么能成?
Because he wanted to come here and build a town in the jungle, spackoid.
就凭他愿意来这丛林里建立起一个镇 笨蛋
And he said there’s gonna be a nuclear war in America.
他还说美国将会有一场核战争
You’re all wrong.
你们说的都不对
Father told everyone he was making a monster.
父亲告诉所有的人他在制♥造♥一个怪物
“I’m Dr. Frankenstein,” he used to say.
他常常开玩笑说 “我是科学怪人”
He called one set of pipes its “lungs” and another its “poop shaft.”
他将一部分管道称作”肺” 另外一些叫做”船尾轴 ”
And two tanks, “a pair of kidneys.” He always spoke of the plant as “he.”
两个水箱是”肾脏” 从来都管这作品叫做”他”
“He needs a gizzard today.”
“他应该有一个喉咙”
Or, “This will fit straight onto his liver.”
或者”这个将直达他的肝脏”
Or, “How’s this for his gullet?”
还有”用这个来做他的食道如何?”
Here, Mama, here!
这里 妈妈 快来!
I want you by my side. There’s history being made here this morning!
我希望你们支持我 今天这个早晨将是历史性的时刻!
Expedition photographers?
探险摄影师?
Jerry, you got the camera?
Jerry 相机带了吧?
Francis, you’re in position?
Francis 位置站好了吗?
I want you to light Fat Boy.
你来启动”大胖小子”
You’re the youngest. You’ll live longest to remember this moment.
你是这里最年轻的 也是会把这个历史性时刻记得最久远的人
Drainy? Mr. Maywit…
Drainy?Maywit先生…
We’re taking a picture.
我们要照相
Everybody in, Drainy? All righty, smile.
人到齐了吗 Drainy?好了 笑~
You’re waking up.
怪物苏醒了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!