Three Ruckboos. Ruckboos. Three…
三个Ruckboos Ruckboos 三个…
Dad, what’s wrong?
爸爸 出什么事了?
I don’t know.
我也不知道
Three! Three men. Guns.
三个!三个男人!带着枪
I don’t see anybody, Francis.
我没看见有人啊 Francis
I must have drop these. Easy this time.
被他们跑掉了 下次不会这么轻松了
Three Ruckboos here.
三个Ruckboos在这里
We didn’t think we’d find you.
没想到我们还能找到你
Where are your Zambus?
你的Zambus呢?
Gone. Saw your guns and thought you were soldiers.
跑掉了 见你拿着枪还以为你是战士
I didn’t get a chance to tell them you were friendly.
我还没来得及告诉大家你们是友好的
Probably dipping their arrows in poison right now. Huh, Charlie?
说不定正在忙着往他们的箭上沾毒液呢 是吧Charlie?
Right.
对啊
Where are you going?
你们准备去哪儿?
The coast is only a day from here.
海岸里这里只有一天的路程
I’ll make you a map.
我可以给你们画个地图
You can take the cayuka which is down at the river.
你们可以在河边坐cayuka走
Take it, it’s yours. You’d like it there.
送给你了 你会喜欢那个地方的
We like it here.
我们喜欢的是这里
I wish there was some place for you to stay, but we’re…
我也希望这里能有你们呆的地方儿啊 可是…
…infested with ants.
…这里到处都是蚂蚁
They’re in everything. We’ve gotta…
无处不在的蚂蚁 我们不得不…
…tear everything down, burn it.
…把所有东西都拆掉烧毁
I told you to take Maywit’s shack down.
就跟你讲Maywit的棚屋也要拆掉的
Get a crowbar and get…Don’t run, don’t run!
去找根撬棍和…别跑 不用跑!
Take it down and stack it for burning.
拆下来堆成一堆好烧掉
I don’t see any ants.
我没看见蚂蚁啊
No, of course you don’t.If you could see them, you could kill them.
当然看不见 看见了就被你杀了
I’ve got a lot of work to do and I’m not on vacation.
我还有很多事情要做 我不是来度假的
We’ll look around.
我们四处看看
No, take the cayuka. It’s yours. Take it. Go.
不 坐上cayuka走 给你们了 离开
We’ll look around.
我们要四处看看
Right, look around.
好吧 自己看
Look around all you want.
想看什么看什么
Me no see no ants, Father.
我也没看到蚂蚁啊
When I make a mistake, I make a good one.
希望我犯的是一个正确的错误
I thought they were prisoners of the Indians.
我以为他们是印度囚犯
Are you gentlemen comfortable?
你们睡得还舒服吗?
I mean, the reason I ask is, I’m terribly sorry…
我意思是说 实在是抱歉…
…but I’m going to have to ask you to get up.
…但不得不请你们起床了
You see, war on the ants! Total war.
看见了吗 这是一场蚂蚁的战争 战争啊
Charlie, bring up the chain saw. All this furniture.
Charlie 拿上电锯 所有的家具都要销毁
Mother, all these pads and things. These should be boiled.
孩子妈 所有的垫子什么的 都要用开水煮一遍
Get all the fabric up.
把布都收起来
Get all this furniture. Excuse me. Hold that for me, will ya?
还有所有的家具 抱歉 帮我拿一下好吗?
Take this stuff off. All the furniture.
都放倒 所有家具
Excuse me, gentlemen.
麻烦请让一让
Move outta here.
都走开
Get the crowbar.
去拿撬棍
Do we have to burn every chair, Mom?
没张椅子都要烧掉吗 妈妈?
Just put it on, Jerry.
都放上去烧了 Jerry
Do we burn Ma Kennywick’s chair, too?
Ma Kennywick的椅子也要烧?
Termites, darling, termites.
白蚁啊 宝贝儿 有白蚁
She’ll be very mad.
她肯定会非常生气的
I know, she’ll be mad.
我知道她会生气
Everything’s gotta go. That’s the only way to get rid of them.
全烧光 只有这样才能彻底摆脱白蚁们
Better not let Ma know.
最好别让Ma知道
Okay for all these things here?
所有的事情?
I can’t see them. Maybe they’ve gone.
我没看见他们了 是不是已经走了
They want some food.
他们要吃东西了
Oh, God, are we stuck with them?
天呐 我们被他们缠上了?
Stuck with them?
被他们缠上?
We’re not stuck with anyone.
我们跟任何人都摆脱不了干系
No one who has the slightest spark…
任何人都没有一丝一毫的必要…
…has to endure a moment’s oppression in this world.
…去容忍♥这世上的半点儿压♥迫♥
What are we gonna do?
那我们该怎么办?
Why do we have to sleep here and not in our hammocks?
为什么只能睡这儿而不能睡我们的吊床?
Because we’ve got guests tonight.
因为今晚来了客人
Now, you sleep tight, all right, and I’ll be in later on. Okay?
好了 睡吧 我一会儿就回来 好吗?
Night-night.
晚安
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Right, gentlemen.
好了 先生们
Bunkhouse is ready.
工棚搭好了
Get your stuff together and we’ll go.
带上你们的东西跟我一起去
What bunkhouse?
工棚是啥?
Well, it’s not much.
呃 地方不大
Just the basic necessities.
但生活必需品齐全
But I’m sure you’ll be comfortable.
保证你们住得舒服
Breakfast, 7:00 a.m. Eggs and bacon all around.
早上七点的早餐 有鸡蛋和培根
I can’t do this alone.
我没法儿一个人做
Get your shoes and follow me.
穿上鞋子跟我走
They’re sleeping. You’ve got to climb up to the roof and shove this…
他们都睡了 你爬上去
…through the brackets on the access door.
…把通道的门从外面锁上
You gotta be very, very quiet.
动作要很轻很轻
Can you do it?
能办到吗?
I guess so.
可能吧
You gotta be more sure than that. You could get us all killed.
态度肯定点儿 大家的命都在你手上了
Can you do it?
能办到吗?
Yeah, I can do it.
是的 我可以
All right?
准备好了?
Don’t pity those men, Charlie.
无需怜悯这些人 Charlie
Don’t pity this insect. That’s not his blood.
无需怜悯卑鄙小人 他们是冷血动物
That’s my blood.
受伤害的是我们
I gave them every chance to leave. If they just lay down, they’ll be all right.
我给他们制♥造♥了那么多离开的机会 他们自己要留下 很快就会结束了
They won’t feel a thing.
他们不会怎么样
In a few moments they’ll be frozen solid.
一会儿他们就被冻瓷实了
Why are you making ice this time of night?
怎么这么晚了还在制冰?
Quiet down, Haddy! Everybody back in the house!
小声点儿 Haddy 每个人都会房♥间去!
What is it, Mom?
发生什么 妈妈?
Do what I say! Inside, all of you!
没听见我说的吗!全都进屋去!
They should lay down. They put a hole in him!
他们应该躺着的 他们把大胖小子打穿了
No.

Mother!
妈妈!
Get back inside! Back!
都进屋去!回去!
Behind the tree!
躲树后边儿去!
Get your heads down!
把头低下!
Gas!
瓦斯!
Gas!
是瓦斯!
Run!
快跑!
I’m so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I’m happy. We’re free!
我挺高兴的 自♥由♥了
My launch!
我的船!
Little Haddy.
小Haddy
She was all I had in the world.
她是我的一切啊
What good is a boat without a river?
没有河还要船干什么?
The river is there, Father.
河在这里啊
It’s full of ammonium hydroxide. Contaminated.
都被氢氧化铵污染了
If we stay here, we die.
我们继续呆在这儿只会死
Look, we’re here!
看 我们到了!
Look, the ocean!
看得到海了!
We’re here!
到了!
I’m going in! I’ll race you, Jerry.
上岸了!我跟你比赛 Jerry
Wait for me, Charlie.
等等我 Charlie
Let’s go!
一起来!
My home, that way!
家在那边儿!
United States, that way!
美国 在那边!
Let’s go home! Let’s go home!
回家 我们一起回家!
Let’s go home! Let’s go home!
回家 我们一起回家!
Clover, Apri! Let’s go home.
比赛 Apri!回家
We can go home!
终于可以回家了!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!