Home 冒险电影 木乃伊归来(2001)

木乃伊归来(2001)

0
木乃伊归来(2001)

Well,it is written that since the time of the Scorpion King,
根据记载 从魔蝎大帝的时代到现在
no man who has laid eyes upon it has ever returned to tell the tale.
看过金字塔的人 没有一个活着回来
Where is all this stuff written? Hello.
这些事都写在哪? 太好了
Got it.
拿到了
Pretty nice,eh?
很漂亮吧?
This is all I have left in the world.
这是我唯一剩下的
The rest of my fortune was lost…
其他的财产都输掉了
to some rather unscrupulous characters,actually.
是被一些无♥耻♥小人赢走的
But if the curator reacted to it the way you say,it must be very important.
馆长的反应要真像你说的那样 那它一定非常重要
If I were you,I would keep it close.
我是你 我会随身带着
My friend,the gods couldn’t take this away from me. Hey!
朋友 神都别想把这玩意拿走
That’s mine! No,it’s not!
这是我的 才不是
Keep your hands off fit.
把你的手拿开
I want him back,Rick.
瑞克 我好想他
I want him in my arms.
我要他回到我身边来
I know.
我知道
We taught him well.
他很独♥立♥
He’s smarter than you…
他比你还聪明
and he’s tougher than me.
比我还坚强
I love him so much. I just can’t…
我太爱他 我就是…
I know. We both do,and Alex knows that.
我知道 我们都很爱他 儿子也知道
I’ll get him back,Evy. I promise.
我保证 我会把他找回来的
I know you will.
我知道你会
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? No. No.
到了没? 还没…
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? No. No.
到了没? 到了没? 还没…
No. No. Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
还没… 到了没? 到了没?
No. No. Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
还没… 到了没? 到了没?
No! No! No! Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
还没… 到了没? 到了没?
Whoa! That was amazing!
好厉害哦!
Perfect aim. What are you talking about?
瞄的真准 你在说什么?
I missed.
我瞄歪了
I have to go to the bathroom.
我想上厕所
Make it quick.
上快点
Hurry up.
快点
Hey,reading material. Now!
还有厕所文学 快点
I can’t go when someone’s watching.
有人看着我尿不出来
I don’t trust you. You’ll look.
我不相信你 你会偷看
Darn!
可恶
Oh,my God! Doesn’t anyone around here know how to flush a toilet?
脏死了 难道没有人知道怎么冲马桶吗?
Karnak.
卡纳克
If a man does not embrace his past,he has no future.
不能接受过去的人 就没有未来
Look,even if…
听着 就算…
I was some sort of sacred Medjai,
我曾经是法老的侍卫好了
what good does that do me now?
那和现在又有什么关系呢?
It is the missing piece of your heart.
那是你的一部分
If you embrace it,if you accept it,you can do anything.
你只要接受过去 没有什么可以难得倒你
Sounds great. Listen.
听起来不错
What can we expect from our old friend Imhotep? His powers are returning.
还有 我们该怎么对付伊莫顿 他法力恢复的很快
By the time he reaches Ahm Shere,
等他到了阿姆谢
even the Scorpion King won’t be able to stop him.
恐怕连魔蝎大帝都杀不了他
Imhotep!
伊莫顿
Imhotep. Anck-su-namun.
伊莫顿 安苏娜
Evy,I know you haven’t exactly been your
我知道那些梦和幻觉
self lately with all these dreams and visions-
让你最近变得怪怪的
No,no,they’re memories from my previous life.
不 那些是我前世的记忆
Honestly,I’m not losing my mind. It all makes perfect sense now.
我是说真的 我现在终于明白了
And that’s the reason why we found the bracelet? Exactly.
所以我们才能找到手镯? 没错
I was its protector. Now do you believe,my friend?
我是手镯的守护人 现在你相信了吧? 朋友
Clearly,you were destined to protect this woman.
冥冥中注定 你是来保护她的
Right. She’s a reincarnated princess,and I’m a warrior for God.
对啊! 她是转世的公主 我是上神的战士
And your son leads the way to Ahm Shere. Three sides of the pyramid.
而你儿子是到阿姆谢的向导 像金字塔的三面
This was all preordained thousands of years ago. And how does the story end?
这都是前世注定的 故事的结局呢?
Only the journey’s written,not the destination.
只有写过程 没有写结局
Convenient. How else do you explain Evy’s visions?
偷懒 不然你怎么解释伊芙的幻觉?
That it is your son who wears the bracelet?
为什么是你儿子戴上手镯?
How do you explain your mark? Coincidence.
你怎么解释你手腕的记号♥? 巧合
My friend,there is a fine line between coincidence and fate.
朋友 巧合和命运只有一线之隔
Don’t even think about it!
别玩花样
Hold on there,partner.
别乱来 老兄
When the time comes,
等时间到了
I shall truly enjoy killing you.
我会非常乐意杀了你
But until that time,
但是在那之前
you better be a little nicer to me.
你最好对我好一点
Now,where’s my water?
我的水在哪?
No ice?
冰块呢?
Make sure he doesn’t move!
不准他乱跑
They’ve gone. We’ve lost them.
他们走了 我们慢了一步
Rick!
瑞克
Alex left us his tie,
艾力克斯留下了领带
and he made us a little sand castle.
还堆了一座沙堡给我们
It’s the Temple Island of Philae.
是菲莱神殿岛
They’ve gone to Philae. That-a-boy,Alex.
他们去菲莱了 好孩子
Come on!
我们走
The great temple of Abu Simbel.
阿布新贝尔神殿
That’s the Blue Nile down there.
下面是蓝色尼罗河
We must be out of Egypt by now.
我们已经出了埃及
In ancient times,all this still belonged to the upper kingdom.
在远古时代 这些都是上埃及的范围
The oasis must be around here somewhere.
绿洲应该就在附近
Don’t worry,Evy,we’ll find him. He’s a smart kid.
别担心 我们会找到他的 他那么聪明
He’ll leave us a sign.
会留记号♥给我们的
Surprised to see me? Aah!
吓了你一跳?
Leaving bread crumbs,huh? Huh?
居然在留记号♥?
We’re in trouble!
麻烦来啦!
Horus,fly!
霍勒斯 去
Izzy,come hard right! Starboard! Starboard!
伊西 快往右转 右舵 转右舵
Was there a little something you forgot to mention? Hmm?
你们是不是有事情忘了告诉我?
Uh,people?
各位
Ahm Shere.
阿姆谢
Right.
没错
He’s back!
又来啦!
Hang on!
抓稳
Well,that’s not good.
糟糕了
Hang on!
抓稳
Mom?

Dad?

We’re gonna go get my son.
我们要找到我儿子
Then we’re gonna wanna get out of here fast,so make this work,Izzy.
然后要尽快离开这里 你最好想办法修好
No,no,you don’t understand,goddamn it.
不不 你搞清楚
This thing was filled with gas. Not hot air-gas.
这东西靠瓦斯 不是热气 是瓦斯
I need gas to get this thing off the ground.
我需要瓦斯才有办法飞起来
Where am I gonna get gas from around here? Huh?
你要我去哪找瓦斯来?
Bananas? Mangos? Tarzan’s ass?
香蕉? 芒果? 还是泰山的屁♥股♥
Well,maybe I could finagle it to take hot air.
我也许可以改用热空气
But do you know how many cubic meters I’d need? It’s too big!
但是你知道我需要多少吗? 根本不可能嘛
If anybody can fill this thing up with hot air,Izzy,it’s you.
我知道你一定有办法 我对你有信心
Come to Daddy.
回来吧!
Horus!
霍勒斯
So,Rick,what’s the plan?
瑞克 现在怎么办?
Let’s find some higher ground.
我们先找一块高地
Horus!
霍勒斯
I must go. Where?
我非走不可 去哪?
I must let the commanders know where we are. You can’t go.
去通知队长我们在哪 你不能走
If the Army of Anubis arises… I need you to help me find my son.
万一阿努比斯的军队复活… 我需要你帮忙找我儿子
Then first,I shall help you. Thank you.
那我先帮你找 谢谢
Look. Roman legionnaires.
看 罗马军团
And here. Turn-of-the-century French. Napoleon’s troops.
这边 18世纪的法国人 拿破仑的军队
What in the name of Anubis did this?
全是阿努比斯干的?
You hear that? What?
听到没? 什么?
Nothing.
没事
Absolutely nothing.
没什么事