Five thousand years ago,
五千年前
a fierce warrior known as the Scorpion King…
一名骁勇擅战的武士 魔蝎大帝
led a great army on a campaign to conquer the known world.
率领大军企图征服世界
after a vicious campaign which lasted seven long years,
经历了长达七年的战役
the Scorpion King and his army were defeated…
魔蝎大帝的军队大败
and driven deep into the sacred desert of Ahm Shere.
一路溃退至神圣的沙漠 阿姆谢
One by one,they slowly perished under the scorching sun…
一个接着一个 他们慢慢地倒了下去
until only the great warrior himself was left alive.
只剩下这名伟大的武士
Near death,
临死之前…
the Scorpion King made a pact with the dark god Anubis…
魔蝎大帝向死神阿努比斯立誓
that if Anubis would spare his life…
只要阿努比斯肯饶他一命
and let him conquer his enemies,
让他征服敌人
he would give him his soul.
他愿意交出他的灵魂
Anubis accepted his offer and spared his life.
阿努比斯答应了他的请求 饶他不死
Anubis gave the Scorpion King command of his army,
魔蝎大帝率领阿努比斯的军队
and like an evil flood,they washed away all that lay before them.
大军如洪水般摧毁了一切
When his task was done,Anubis forced the Scorpion King…
在他达成目的以后 阿努比斯按照约定…
to serve him for all time.
取走他的灵魂
His army was returned to the sands from whence they came,
他的军队则回到原来的沙地之下
where they wait,silently,
他们耐心的在地下
to be awakened once again.
等待着再度重返人间
Alex?
艾力克斯?
What were you thinking,a mummy had come back to life?
你以为木乃伊复活了吗?
I’ll tell you a story some time.
我有空再告诉你
What are you doing down here? I told you to wait for us up in the temple.
你下来干嘛? 我不是叫你待在上面
But,Dad,I saw…No “buts.” It’s dangerous down here,Alex.
可是我… 别可是 下面很危险
But I saw your tattoo. You saw what?
可是我看到你的刺青 看到什么?
On a wall by the entrance. There’s a cartouche just like it.
门口的墙上有一样的螺旋形装饰
With the pyramid and the eye and the two kings and everything.
有金字塔 有眼睛 还有帝王 完全一样
Really? Yeah.
真的? 真的
Okay,well,I’ll be up to take a look at that in a minute.
好 我等一下再上去看
In the meantime,I want you to wait for us up there. But-But-
还有 我要你回上面等
No,pick up your stuff,and I’ll see you up in the temple. Go.
东西拿好 我等一下上去找你 去
Go on. And-And what shall I do?
快去 那我要做什么?
I don’t know. Surprise me.
我不知道 随便你
Build a better mousetrap. Okay.
盖个好一点的捕鼠机 好
While your mother goes and desecrates another tomb.
趁你妈忙着挖别人的墓
Go away.
走开
Those are poisonous,you know.
那有毒的
Only if they bite you.
除非被它们咬到
What was all that about? Oh,nothing.
怎么回事? 没什么
Alex wanted to show me something.
艾力克斯有东西要我看
I swear,
我发誓
the kid gets more and more like you every day.
这小鬼越来越像你
What,you mean more attractive,sweet…
你是指越来越有魅力 越可爱
and devilishly charming?
还有越来越迷人?
No,he’s driving me crazy.
不是 他要把我逼疯了
Now,where were we?
做到哪了?
Hammer and chisel.
锤子和凿子
All right,all right! Let’s do it your way.
好啦! 好啦! 照你的方法
Thank you.
谢谢
Ever since I had that dream,
自从我开始梦到这里
this place is all I can think about.
我心里…就一直想个不停
Ever since you had that dream,I haven’t had a decent night of sleep.
自从你开始做梦 我就没好好睡过
I feel like I’ve been here before.
我觉得我以前来过这里
I know I’ve been here before. Evy,nobody’s been here before.
我知道我有来过这里 伊芙 这地方至少有…
Not in at least 3,000 years. Except for these guys.
三千年没人来过 除了这些家伙
Then how do I seem to know exactly where I’m going?
那我为什么会知道路?
Let’s go.
走吧!
Knock,knock. Anybody home?
请问…有人在家吗?
You two check out that stuff,see if it’s there.
你们两个在这边找找看
I’ll sort out the O’Connells.
我去搞定欧康纳他们
You know,if you move that fast enough,you can almost write your name.
知道吗? 再快一点 你就可以写字了
I just had a vision.
我看到东西了
It was…It was like my dream,
和我梦到的一样
but it was real.
但是更真
It was like I was actually here in ancient times.
我好像回到了古代
Well,if you actually were here,
真是那样的话
could you show me how to open this thing?
麻烦你告诉我这门怎么开
Hold this.
拿着
All right,now you’re starting to scare me.
我被你吓到了
Now I’m starting to scare myself.
我自己也是
What is this? Look at the state of this rubbish.
这是什么? 全是一堆垃圾
Those Egyptians never had a clue. It’s all chintz and stuff.
搞不清楚状况的埃及人 根本就是一堆便宜货
Look at that.
快看
Cheap pottery,this. Ancient rubbish.
烂陶器 还有没用的废物
Jacques,something’s hit me head!
杰克 有东西打到我的头
Shut up,Spivey. This place is cursed.
闭嘴 史皮威 这地方被诅咒了
We do not want to wake the gods.
不要把神给吵醒了
That’s the emblem of the Scorpion King.
这是魔蝎大帝的徽章
He’s supposed to be pure myth.
他应该只是虚构的人物
No-No trace of him has ever been found before.
以前从来没有找到他的记录
No artifacts,no archival evidence.
没有史前器物 也没有文献资料
Maybe they didn’t want anybody to find him. Let’s open this.
也许他们不希望他被找到 我们打开看看
Evy,I don’t have a real good feeling about this.
伊芙 我觉得这样做不太好
It’s only a chest. No harm ever came from opening a chest.
只是一个箱子 打开箱子不会有坏处
Right,and no harm ever came from reading a book.
是啊! 读书不会有坏处 结果怎么样
Remember how that went? We can’t stop now.
别这样 我们不能半途而废
Just remember,I was the voice of reason here. For once.
记住 我是有道理的 偶尔有
Rubbish. Rubbish. Dreck. Chintz.
垃圾 废物 便宜货
Only half of this…
只有一半…
God,that hurt!
天哪! 痛死我了
Hon? Let’s do it your way.
老婆 用你的方法
The bracelet of Anubis.
死神之镯
I’ll take care of this.
交给我处理
Oh,my God.
我的天
It’s a bit late for that!
现在放回去有用吗?
Put it in your rucksack. I got a better idea. Let’s leave it here.
放进你的背包里 不要 把它放回去
I think it’s a bit late for that! What’s it say?
已经来不及了 上面写什么?
“He who disturbs this bracelet shall drink from the Nile.”
凡打扰手镯者 必饮尼罗河之水
That doesn’t sound too bad.
听起来还好嘛
Jacques’s gonna make a nice fillet out of you,my son.
小子 杰克会好好修理你的
Oh,please. Please. Spivey! Jacques!
不要啦 史皮威 杰克
Let’s get the hell outta here! Come on!
我们快闪 快走
Come on!
快走
This is bad,Evy!
伊芙 这次糟了
We’ve had bad before! This is worse!
我们以前也碰过 这次更糟
Mom,Dad,I can explain everything.
妈 爸 你们听我解释
The Book of the Dead gives life.
亡灵黑经起死回生
And the Book of the Living…
而太阳金经…
takes life away.
转生为死
I thought that was my job.
我以为那是我的工作
We’re getting close.
我们快找到了
Did you acquire it?
拿到了吗?
We’re getting very close.
就快要找到了
We’ve found him.
我们找到了
We’ve found him! We’ve found him!
找到他了 我们找到他了
Step a side here. Out of the way!
让开 别挡路
Imhotep.
伊莫顿
It’s him. It’s Imhotep.
是他 是伊莫顿
Now we must raise those that serve him.
现在我们要招回他的僧侣
Get out of my way.
滚开 别挡着我
Get out of my way,or I’m gonna shoot you in the face.
让开 不然我一枪打死你
He means it. He shot someone before.
他是说真的 他以前干过
Give it to me. The,uh,opportunity passed us by.
东西拿来 出了一点状况
We need that bracelet.
我们需要那只手镯
And we need it before it opens.
我们要有手镯才能开始
Enough.
够了
My dear Hafez,
哈夫兹
I told you I should have handled it.
我说过应该交给我来处理

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!