Daddy! What’s wrong? What’s wrong, buddy?
爸爸 怎么了 怎么了 伙计
What’s wrong?
怎么了
I got you.
好了
Well, you can stay in here
你在这边床上
as long as you sleep on this side of the bed,
想睡多久就睡多久
all right?
好吗
You little snake.
真是个小人精
I don’t know why I keep falling for the same old trick.
搞不懂怎么会老上你的当
You have your tricks, don’t you?
真会骗人
Hey, go to sleep. Go to sleep.
快睡觉 快睡觉
But Sam is your friend, right? Not at lunch.
但是山姆是你朋友 是吗 午饭时间不算
Why, does he steal your food? No.
为啥 他偷你吃的吗 没
Did he say something mean? About Mom? Yeah.
他说妈妈的坏话? 是
Did you hit him? Yeah.
你揍他没 是
Good. Where’d you hit him?
好 在哪儿揍的
On the playground.
在操场上
Wow! That must have hurt.
那一定很痛
Hold it there, son.
站那别动 孩子
It’s a toy.
玩具而已
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. All right.
好的
And the other arm.
伸另一只胳膊
Don’t worry about the car. We’ll get it back later, okay?
别担心小汽车 过后会还我们 明白吗
Hey!
还好吧
Hi, honey!
你好吗 宝贝儿
You won’t give Mommy a kiss?
不想给妈咪一个亲亲吗
Can Mommy please have a kiss?
妈求你给我个亲亲好吗
Rat-bag. Give your mom a kiss.
小坏蛋 给妈咪一个亲亲
Is Daddy reading you my letters? Every night at bedtime.
爸爸给你读我的信吗 每天睡觉前
Yeah?
是吗
You smell so good.
你真好闻
What are you gonna build today?
你今天要搭什么啊
You gonna build a fort?
是碉堡吗
A door? Or a castle?
有门 是城♥堡♥吗
Was he scared going to school?
他害怕上学吗
No. I walked him to his class,
不 我送他进教室
gave him a kiss, he just walked right in.
亲一下 他就直接进去了
Didn’t even turn back for a wave.
也不回头挥挥手
Look at his friends!
看看他的朋友们
And his desk.
还有他的课桌
How was your first day? Excellent.
你的第一天过得如何 好极了
Half the class stayed awake, you know.
班上一半人还醒着 你知道
I talked to your mom. When is she coming?
我和你妈谈过了 她什么时候来看我
She’s having a lot of trouble with her business, so…
她生意遇到了大♥麻♥烦 所以
Well, it’s only been a couple of years,
没事 这才两年多
I’m sure she’ll get around to it.
我想她会找时间来看我的
Have you heard anything?
有什么消息吗
About the appeal?
上诉的事吗
Yeah, and I’ve just decided not to tell you.
是 我刚决定不要告诉你
Remember what Meyer said. Don’t.
记住迈耶说的话 没用
It can take months for a court to make a ruling.
等法庭判决要花几个月时间
I saw that woman. She was there.
我看见那女人了 就在那儿
She couldn’t have just disappeared.
她不可能就这么消失了啊
Meyer is looking for a new investigator.
迈耶在找新的调查员
Her coat snagged my purse, and I felt that button pop,
她的大衣勾住了我的包 我感到扣子掉了
and they’re blind if they can’t find it.
除非他们瞎了才找不出来
He’s gonna go through all the evidence again.
他会把所有证据再理一遍的
That’s great, because we’re not quite bankrupt yet.
妙极了 我们还没给折腾的破产
We’re fine.
还不错
How you just lie and lie.
说瞎话不打草稿是吧
But you’re so handsome.
但是帅气逼人
Can you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
I don’t know, I’m kind of busy.
不知道 我很忙
I need you to run for governor.
我要你去竞选州长
I can do that.
没问题
You can change this rule about no conjugal visits,
那时就能改一下无性♥爱♥的夫妻探视
’cause I don’t think I can last another 20 years.
因为我可能坚持不了二十年
I’m okay.
我没事
I’m okay. Everything is gonna be all right.
我没事 一切都会好起来的
I promise.
我保证
You think he’ll ever kiss me again?
你想他还会再亲我吗
I need you to stand up.
起来
Tag, you’re it.
抓到你了
Tag, you’re it.
抓到你了
Luke! Let’s go, yard ape.
卢克 该走了 小呆瓜
Have fun? Yeah.
好玩吗 是
She’s kind of crazy, that little girl, right?
是个疯丫头 不是吗
Time to go, Carrie! No!
该走了啊 凯莉 不
He didn’t even read the thing. Half the time,
他一半时间看都没看
I’m telling you… We’ll get him in there.
我跟你讲 我们会把他送进去的
What happens if we find the woman
如果我们找到那个
who was leaving the parking lot?
在停车场的女人会怎么样
The PCRA has been rejected.
定罪救济的上诉被驳回了
No new evidence can be submitted. Not anymore.
没有新证据可以上交了 没有了
It was a robbery.
这明明是抢劫案
And if they had used her credit card,
如果有人刷过她的信♥用♥卡♥
we could have argued that.
我们还可以争取一下
I’m… I’m sorry.
我 我很遗憾
John…
约翰
This sucks.
这事儿很操蛋
Okay. That’s that.
就算那样
All we have now is the Supreme Court, right?
现在只有最高法♥院♥了 是吗
John, in the last 30 years,
约翰 过去三十年
the Supreme Court has not heard one murder case.
最高法♥院♥从没有审过一桩谋杀案
No decent lawyer would even file the pleadings.
没有哪个象样的律师会递这种诉状
So, all I have to do is find an indecent one?
那就 找个不象样的律师
That shouldn’t be too hard.
那应该不会很难
I’ll file it.
我去递状子
But I need you to do something for me.
但是我要你帮我做件事
What?

I need you to look at the evidence
你查看一下证据
and forget that Lara’s your wife.
忘了劳拉是你妻子
I’ve seen the evidence, Meyer.
我已经看过证据了 迈耶
I’m not saying judge her innocent or guilty,
我不是叫你判她有罪或无罪
I’m just saying look at it.
是叫你不带任何感情♥色♥彩地去看
Her co-worker sees her leaving the scene,
同事看到她离开现场
the victim’s blood is on her clothes,
她的衣服上有死者的血迹
her fingerprints are on the murder weapon.
凶器上有她的指纹
And then we went out to dinner.
然后我们再去赴宴
How do you do that if you just killed somebody?
如果你杀了人你会那么做吗
That would make her a psychopath.
她不就成了心理变♥态♥了吗
And the fight… Is Lara a psychopath?
那吵架的事 劳拉是变♥态♥吗
The fight in the office?
在办公室里吵架吗
Everyone fights with their boss!
每个人都和上司吵过架
But this one ended up dead.
但这个人最后死了
So what you’re saying is
你的意思是说
that you never believed in her innocence?
你从来不相信她是无辜的
How can you say that? What are you saying, Meyer?
你怎能那么说 那你什么意思 迈耶
I’m saying that it no longer matters what we believe,
我意思是我们再怎么相信她
Lara is not getting out!
她也不会被放出来
And you have no idea how much I hate to say that.
你完全想不到我多么恨自己说这种话
I will find someone to file the pleadings.
那我找别人递诉状好了
John.
约翰
John, come on. John!
约翰 别这样 约翰
John!
约翰
John! For Christ’s sakes!
约翰 看在老天的份上
Come on.
来吧
We’ll find Scout, okay?
我们去找斯考特 好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
“And give a big hug to Penguin,
过来拥抱一下企鹅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!