the chamber is cleared of pins and thus,
锁腔暂时没有弹针阻扰
able to turn and open.
就可以转动钥匙打开门了
Here you go. Don’t touch that.
给你 别乱碰
Sorry. Trying to do my job?
抱歉 想接替我吗
So you are where in here?
哪个是你
I’m in the middle there.
在中间
In the middle. Can you point to yourself?
在中间 可以指给我看吗
That’s me.
那个是我
There.
就在那
So that’s not you back there by the elevators.
电梯旁边那个不是你
No, no, I was around here somewhere.
不 不是 我在这边 靠近这里吧
You wanna tell me what’s going on?
能告诉我发生什么事了吗
You want me to tell you?
你还想让我告诉你
Yes.

Do you know what a bump key is?
知道撞匙吗
Sorry?
什么
If this was you,
如果这是你干的
you might wanna think about what’s gonna happen to your kids
想想假如父母都进了监狱
if both their parents end up in prison.
你的孩子该怎么办
Dad?

Dad!

Yeah, bud.
我在这 宝贝
Thanks.
谢了
So we arrested his wife,
我们逮捕了他的妻子
and now we’re gonna charge the man with vomiting.
这会又要控告这个呕吐的男人
He’s selling the house. Or he has a buyer.
他卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 或者他有买♥♥家了
In this market? Lucky man.
在这样的市场形势下? 幸运男
Can we possibly go do police work now?
现在办点警♥察♥该干的事吧
I don’t know how you managed to stay single this long.
真搞不懂这么久怎么你还是孤家寡人一个
Dad, can I have my cookies?
爸 给我点甜饼好吗
You hungry? You want a sandwich? No.
饿了吗 要不要来份三明治 不要
There you go. Thanks.
给你 谢啦
Carrie!
凯莉
I’m sorry. She’s just already got it all figured out.
抱歉 这孩子不太懂事
Nicole.
我叫妮可
I remember. Really?
记得 是吗
I remember your daughter.
我记得你女儿
Well, she’s hard to forget.
呵呵 她确实容易让人记住
Luke was supposed to bring this home.
卢克要把这个带回去的
He has his father’s memory.
他像他老爸一样健忘
It’s for Carrie’s birthday party.
是凯莉的生日派对
Please, come. I’d love to meet your wife.
一定要来哦 我很想见见你太太
She won’t be there.
她不会去的
It’s complicated.
很复杂
I understand. With me, too.
我懂 我也是
Carrie, come on, let’s go.
凯莉 过来 得走了
We’re gonna grab a bite to eat. Would you like to come?
去吃点东西 一起吧
No, I don’t… We’re kind of… Busy?
不 还是算了 我们有点儿 忙吗
Come on. We owe you for the cookies.
来吧 我们还欠你的甜饼呢
Well, that’s true.
这倒也是
And I did make those cookies myself.
而且是我亲手做的
And learned how to pre-package them.
而且还知道预先包装好
Come on, Luke.
好吧 卢克
So, do you trade off time with Luke?
你是抽出时间陪卢克的吗
No, Luke and I are together full-time.
不是 我们俩整天都在一起
Wow. I guess that’s why I see you so much.
难怪我能经常看到你
She’d like nothing better than to be here, with him.
其实我太太最想过来陪他了
Lara, she… She misses all this.
劳拉她 她很想念这些
I guess it’s all about priorities, isn’t it?
被别的什么事缠住了 是吧
No, she’s not like that.
不 她不是那样的人
She’s in prison.
她在监狱
I don’t tell most people. I understand.
对大多数人我都不讲这个 理解
She’s innocent. She didn’t kill that woman.
她是无辜的 那个女人不是她杀的
Good. I mean…
很好 我是说
I’m sure she didn’t.
我肯定她没有杀人
We really should be going home.
我们真的得回去了
Okay.
好的
Thank you very much for the invitation. We’ll try and make it.
十分感谢你的邀请 我们会尽量赴约
That would be great.
那样最好不过
Goodbye. Luke! Bye.
再见了 卢克 拜
Come on.
过来
Carrie, come on!
凯莉 走了
What’s wrong?
怎么啦
What is it?
那是什么
No.

No.

They can’t move you without notice.
他们不能在毫无通知的情况下对你转监
Three days isn’t notice.
才三天算什么预先告知
I was only here through the appeal.
因为要处理上诉我才会留在这里
We knew I was going to a prison.
转监是迟早的事
No, no, I don’t have two weeks.
不 不 我没两个礼拜的时间
I gotta close the escrow tomorrow.
明天我就得结束契约
Well, the title hasn’t even been cleared yet.
产权还没有分清呢
I mean, there’s no way I can…
我没办法…
How much can they give me?
他们能给多少
Nothing!
什么都不会给
What are you doing here?
怎么这会来了
I’ve got class.
我有课
You be good, okay?
没事的
Thanks.
谢啦
Are you okay? You’re okay?
没事吧 伤到没
Are you okay? What are you doing?
你们没事吧 搞什么
You almost killed us!
差点撞死我们
I’m so, so sorry.
抱歉 很抱歉
You’re out of your mind. You don’t look.
想什么呢 都不看看
Get away. Get away from us!
走开 走开
Hey.

What’s wrong?
怎么啦
Nothing.
没什么
Is it Luke?
是卢克吗
No. What?
不是 那是什么
I… I asked Meyer
我请迈耶
to look into not having you moved.
查看了一下不要把你转监的事情
I told him that traveling
我跟他说这么远的路途
that distance would be a hardship on us,
对我们来说很困难
that Luke was already having problems at school, which is true.
事实上卢克在学校已经有些问题了
I haven’t been spending enough time with him.
我没有花足够的时间去陪他
You haven’t?
你没有吗
No.

You haven’t?
你真没有吗
Jesus, John.
主啊 约翰
You really are too much.
你想多了
Luke is having a hard time, because Mommy’s in jail for murder,
卢克难过 是因为妈妈谋杀罪入狱
not because Daddy doesn’t spend enough time with him.
而不是因为爸爸没有花时间去陪他
Your father was right.
你父亲是对的
You really don’t live in the same world we do.
你跟我们生活在不同的世界
That’s nice, that the two of you talk.
真好笑 你们两个都这么说
What world do I live in, Lara?
请问我生活在一个怎样的世界 劳拉
Well, I don’t know, John, but it’s not the real one.
不知道 约翰 但肯定不是一个真实的世界
The one in which I’m in here for
而现在我待的世界
the rest of my life.
是自己将度过余生的地方
So don’t be talking to me
所以别跟我讲
about fantasies like there’s some happily ever…
那些让人开心的幻想
We good here?
没什么问题吧
Yes. Sorry.
抱歉
Now you’re gonna sit here all long-faced,
现在你拉长个脸在这儿
like you let me down.
想让我不好受是吧
I mean, what do you want me to do here?
想让我怎么样
You want me to make you feel better?
想让我使你好受点吗
Got it.
明白

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!