驶向南部海峡
You head out the South Channel…
经过洛基峡口 十磅岛
past Rocky Neck, Ten Pound Island…
经过我小时溜冰的尼罗塘
past Niles Pond, where I skated as a kid.
拉响汽笛
Blow your horn…
向灯塔守卫的孩子挥手
and wave to the lighthouse keeper’s kid on Thatcher Island.
海鸟飞过来
Then the birds show up.
黑背鸟
Black-backs…
人字鸥 大矮鸭
herring gulls, big dump ducks.
太阳出来了
The sun hits you.
向北航行速度12节
Head north, open up to 12.
乘风破浪
You’re steaming now.
水手们忙着你是总管
The guys are busy, you’re in charge.
知道吗 你是一船之长
You know what? You’re a goddamn swordboat captain.
世上还有比这更美妙的景象吗
Is there anything better in the world?
苏利
Sully.
你怎么想
So what do you think?
最近忙吗
You been busy?
反正够忙
Busy enough.
我在安尼斯夸捕过鲱鱼
I was working menhaden in Annisquam.
劳动节停工
But they laid off Labor Day.
我去法尔海文补渔网
Mended nets over in Fairhaven.
你现在干什么
That’s crap. What’s this you’re doing now?
给一个朋友帮忙
Helping out a friend.
他付钱吗
He paying you?
他是我朋友
He’s my friend.
墨菲还干吗
Murphy keep his site?
这份工作你干不干
You want this job or not?
我♥干♥
I do.
天哪 是我♥干♥的
Lord, did I do that?

Yeah, you did.
不过我没全瞎 我另一只眼睛还看得见
But I’m not completely blind. I can still see out of the other one.
下次我该打断你的腿
Next time I should break a leg.
让你待在家里领抚恤金
Then you can stay home and collect disability.
还能享用残疾专用车位
Think of all those handicapped parking spaces.
告诉我昨晚值得吗
Tell me last night was worth it.
我不记得了
I can’t remember.
你都不记得了 混♥蛋♥
Can’t remember, my ass.
我当然记得你
No, I remember your ass.
昨晚很值得
Last night was worth it.
和你在一起太好了
There’s nothing like sleeping with you.
躺在你身边
Just sleeping…
靠着你
lying next to you…
又温暖又甜蜜
all warm and sweet.
真希望早晨永远别来
And me wishing the morning would never come.
得分
Catching up.
上帝 快看
Oh, boy, oh, boy. Look at that shiner.
闭嘴 墨菲
Come on, Murph, will you?
早上好 眼睛怎么紫了
Good morning. Where’d you get the mouse?
碰到厉害女人了
Chris “Boom-Boom” Cotter.
你可真厉害 这球也能进
Put some hair around that hole, I bet you could hit it.
除了玩球他还会点什么
Not with a pool cue, or any other pointed instrument.
除了用乌贼当诱饵你还会什么
What do you know except to cut squid and take them to bed with you?
你的客人都是哪来的
Ethel, where you getting your customers these days?
福利救济处
The welfare office?
那伤疤是谁给你的
Who gave you that scar, tough guy?
住手
Back off! Back off.
使劲摇
Come on, swing it.
你个混♥蛋♥
You assholes!
现在就动手上了船怎么办
How you gonna act onboard if you’re already at each other’s throats?
好吧 大妈
All right, Ma.
船上见
See you onboard.
-皮埃尔 上路前来一杯吗 -不 谢了
– Alfred Pierre, one for the road? – No, tanks, Mom.
不谢了 连句好话都不会说
“No, tanks, Mom.” Guy can’t even speak good English.
算了 你们要吃点什么吗
Well, anyway, can I get you anything?
该走了
Let’s go, boys.
我在车里等你
I’ll wait for you in the car, Bobby.
去打鱼吧 多打一点
Catch fish, boys. Lots of them. Full ahead.
帮我们照看一下 昆廷
Hold down the fort, Quentin.
谢谢
Thanks, Q.
谢谢
Thanks, Ethel.
我走了 妈妈
Gotta go, Mom.
鲍比 大浅滩
The Grand Banks.
我知道
I know.
大浅滩十月份不安生 对吗
Grand Banks are no joke in October. All right?
多加小心
Be careful.
至少我们可以一起得癌症
At least we’ll get cancer together.
不能不上船了
I can’t put it off any longer.
我不善于道别
I’m not too big on goodbyes.
别走 鲍比 我有不祥预感
Don’t go, Bobby. I got a bad feeling.
我也有
I’ve been thinking about it.
看在上帝份上别走
Then for God’s sake, don’t go.
我把车卖♥♥掉
I’ll moonlight, I’ll sell the car.
晚上周末加班
We’ll work nights, weekends.
我们慢慢会存下一笔钱
Whatever it takes, little by little, we’ll put something away.
我得走了
I gotta go.
迈克尔
Michael.
艾琳
Irene.
艾琳 我记得
Irene. I knew that.
我想来给你送行
I just wanted to say goodbye.
以前从没有人给我送行
No one ever said goodbye to me before.
再见艾琳
Well, goodbye, Irene.
再见
Goodbye.
希望现在是晚上 那我就可以说晚安艾琳
I wish it were night so I could say, “Good night, Irene.”
以后有机会
That’ll come later.
你该走了
Well, you gotta go.
好了 伙计们松缆绳
Come on, boys. Let’s go.
我爱你
I love you.
我永远爱你 克里斯蒂娜
I will always love you, Christina.
把甲板上的肉放到冰箱里 东西还多呢
Pack it in there good. We got more coming down.
鸡蛋都放好了
Did we get all them eggs up there?
让我捕到鱼让我能回家 给我好运
We catching some fish
制冰机会坏吗
Is that gonna crap out again?
绝对不会
Never!
介意吗
Do you mind?
这里好臭
Stinks in here, doesn’t it?
你走了就好了
Not anymore.
你好 鲍比 此刻你已在海上了
Hi, Bobby: You’re somewhere out there…
到深远的大海中
on the deep blue, goddamn sea…
我靠在枕头包装盒上写这封信
and I’m writing this on a box of two semi-down pillows…
是我悄悄为咱们买♥♥的
that I secretly bought for us at Penney’s.
我心在微笑
And I’m smiling to myself because…
想给你惊喜我买♥♥了好多东西
of the surprise I have in store for you.
我是说离开这个鸟窝
I’m talking removal from our dungeon in the Crow’s Nest…
搬进我们自己的家
to our own place.
没什么特别的
It’s no great shakes…
但凡事都要从小事做起对吗
but you gotta begin with a baby shake, right?
我爱你鲍比
Forever love, Bobby.
我会在这里等你
I’m in this for the long run.
-我没打扰你吧 -没有 你来的正好
– I’m not intruding, am I? – You’re not intruding.
我很高兴 你是天生的好水手
You’re a natural.
你已经继承了老水手的优秀
You’ve got some old salt in your blood.
谢谢 船长
Thanks.
你在海上很开心是吗
You’re a happy man out here, aren’t you?
今天是的
Today, maybe.
什么时候不开心
When do you get unhappy?
返航回家的时候
The day we go home.
家 大海不是你家吗
Home? I thought the sea was your home.
你把我问住了
You got me there.
若非问到底的话
But if you were gonna pin me down…
我想佛州潘萨科拉是我家
I guess Pensacola, Florida is home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!