本片根据真实故事改编
鲍比
Bobby.
鲍比
Bobby.

No!
乔治·克鲁尼
George Clooney
马克·沃尔伯格
Mark Wahlberg
完美风暴
都挂好了吗
All right, we lined up?
把那根拉紧
Get that line.
快把船尾的绳子系上
Put the stern line on quick.
鲍比
Bobby!
宝贝
Hey, baby!
我想你
Missed you.
小家伙 你还好吗
Hey, big man, how you doing?
-墨菲 -艾索
– Hey, Murph! – Hey, Ethel.
你好吗 欢迎回家
How you doing? Welcome home.
-看见黛布和我儿子吗 -没有
– You seen Deb and my boy? – No, I’m sorry.
妈妈
Ma!
-你好 美人 -你好 鲍比
– How you doing, beautiful? – Hello, Bobby.
安全回家了
Home safe.
那是谁
Who’s that?
-是本 -不
– OI’ Ben. – No.
可怜的家伙
Poor old guy.
琳达
Hey, Linda.
-老板 -有多少鱼
– Hey, boss. – What’s the score?
如我所望
My kind of numbers.
本·普利死在渔船上
I lost Ben Pulley. He passed away onboard.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
你怎么样 比利
How’d you hit it, Billy?
不是特别好
Didn’t hit very hard, did you?
人都有背运时可你的时间太长
We all have slumps, but you’re overdue to break out of yours.
你听见了吗 本·普利死了
Did you hear the lady? Ben Pulley’s dead.
那个老家伙是让酒精泡死的
That old man pickled himself to death drinking 7&7s chasing Narragansetts.
琳达 本迟早会这样死
Linda, with Ben, it was never a question of “if”, but “when.”
-我来办他的丧事 -我付钱
– I’ll bury him. – I’ll pay for it.
正合你的意
See, you got what you wanted.
把你的鱼送来 不会花太多时间
Bring in your fish. It shouldn’t take too long.
85磅
8-5.
475磅
4-7-5.
墨菲
Murph.
在单上签字
Sign my ledger.
沙特弗
Shatford.
单上签字
Sign my ledger.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
怎么只有2221元
It’s $2221. Aren’t we a little short?
昨晚我们算了 我以为至少有3000多
We were sharing up last night. I thought it’d be three plus.
你们捕了21000磅 每磅3.5元合计73000元
You stocked 21,000 pounds at 3.50 a pound. That comes to $73,000.
减35000元鱼饵和燃油费
Minus $35,000 for bait, tackle, fuel. That comes out to $38,500.
剩下38 500元我拿走一半 因为我是船主
I get half. I own the boat.
船长拿2份4名船员各拿1份
Your captain takes double share, four crewmen get a share each.
你是新手只能拿3/4份
And a rookie like you, three-quarters share.
也就是2221元
That comes to $2221 .
就这么回事
What it is, is what it is.
签字吧
Sign the ledger.
莫兰
Moran.
这个季节你还出海吗 船长
You going out again this season, skipper?
怎么了
Why?
你在佛罗里达看见鱼群了
You got a site in Florida?
在布雷丹顿海岸外
Bradenton Beach.
塞西尔
The “Cecile.”
收拾你的东西走吧
Pack your shit and get out.
你喜欢佛罗里达
You like Florida?
10月那里胜过大浅滩
Well, it beats the Grand Banks in October.
这边越来越冷你喜欢那里的阳光
It gets rough up here, Dougie likes the sun down there.
还是觉得跟别的船长更好
Or he thinks he’ll score better with another captain.
我没有这么说
I didn’t say that.
你说了
Yes, you did.
再见
Goodbye.
你的钱一共5923元 签个字
Here’s your cut. $5923.76. Sign the ledger.
这是你的最低记录
That’s a record low for you, isn’t it?
下次跟着琳达她知道哪有鱼
Next time, track Linda. She’ll take you where the fish are.
你越来越不客气了
You’re getting to be rude, you know?
我喜欢你 比利 一向如此
I like you, Billy. I always have.
可我更爱我的船
But I like my boat better.
你无法让它赚钱我就得换人
If you can’t make it pay, I’ll find somebody who can.
你在用激将法激我
You trying to put a charge up my ass?
你近来太差了
You’re on a cold streak.
我想鼓励你捕鱼
I’m encouraging you to catch fish.
我会捕很多鱼多得你做梦想不到
I’ll bring you more fish than you ever dreamed of.
下次去大浅滩打鱼你等着瞧吧
Next time I fish the Grand Banks, they won’t be so grand.
你刚在那里打了败仗
You just struck out on the Grand Banks.
那我就去更远的地方
Then I’ll go further.
这事你别想我要我的船平安回来
Don’t even think about it. I want my boat back.
我要捕鱼
And I want to catch some fish.
我爱这行
It’s what I do.
最近不行
Not lately.
你想换人尽管换
Want to yank my site, you go ahead.
-墨菲 -船长
– Murph. – Hey, skip.
你在这里干嘛 进去喝一杯
What are you doing out here? Get in there. Get drunk.
我在等我前妻
Waiting on my ex…
和儿子
and my son.
今晚好好和儿子亲热吧
Give him lots of hugs and kisses tonight.
这个不用你提醒
You don’t gotta remind me to do that, skip.
这里的女人真能喝 你们好吗
Ladies, you’re looking fine. How you doing?
-我请客 -不用 -怎么了 为什么
Can I buy you a drink? What, what, what?
新手
Hey, rookie.
什么事这么高兴
What are you so happy about?
跑一趟大浅滩收成不怎么样
It wasn’t exactly a slammer up on the Grand Banks.
昆廷 你早该上♥床♥睡了
Isn’t it past your bedtime?
巴格西 没人陪你喝
Bugs, how you making out?
没有
I’m not.
不知道是不是我有鱼腥味
I don’t know. Maybe I smell like fish.
-换瓶新的除臭剂 -也许我需要换新脸
– You need a new deodorant. – Maybe I need a new face.
你看皮埃尔
Frickin’ Alfred Pierre.
刚才上楼
They were upstairs, they come down, a little refreshment.
下来休息一会又上去了
Now they’re going back up again.
半小时前他在酒吧胡闹一通
Half an hour ago, they shook the lamps over the bar.
上次她妹妹来你该见识一下
Last time she brought her sister. You should’ve seen the lamps then.
他怎么这么招女人喜欢
How do he do it, mon?
也许他用长杆钓大鱼
I think he’s fishin’ with a longer pole, Bugs.
怎么才来
What happened?
因为商店有童鞋打折
They had a sale on kids’ shoes at Ames.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
No problem.

Hi.
你好
Hello.
一起喝点什么好吗
So you want to have a drink?
来嘛
Come on, Debra.
就算看在以前的份上
What do you say, for old times’ sake?
以前的日子毁了我们
It was the old times that killed us.
真那么糟吗
Is that what it was?
给你钱
There you go.
不多 这次没捕到多少
I’m a little short. It wasn’t exactly a slammer.
你拿一半
Half for you.
你肯定
You sure?
我有工作了
Yeah, I’m working.
想和爸爸待一会吗
Want to come with your daddy?
打台球
Shoot some pool?
喝饮料
Have a drink?
一小时后送他回来
Just bring him home in an hour.
好准哪 伙计
Good shot, buddy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!