1905年 巴黎
大众歌♥剧院舞台
成交 大人 您的号♥码
Sold! Your number, sir?
谢谢您
Thank you.
接着第663号♥拍卖♥♥品 先生女士们
Lot 663, then. Ladies and gentlemen,
本歌♥剧院的汉尼拔歌♥剧海报
a poster for this house’s production
夏绿莫作品
of Hannibal by Chalumeau.
拿出来瞧瞧
Showing here.
有人出10法朗吗
Do I have 10 francs?
5法朗 继续 我喊5法朗
Five, then? Five I am bid.
6法朗 6法朗 我看到 7法朗 7法朗
Six? Six. Do I see seven? Seven.
超过你的7法朗 大人 8法朗吗 8法朗
Against you, sir, seven. Eight? Eight.
8法朗第一次
Eight once.
8法朗第二次
Selling twice.
劳尔夏尼子爵得标
Sold, to Raoul, Vicomte de Chagny.
谢谢各位
Thank you very much.
第66♥4♥号♥拍卖♥♥品 先生女士们
Lot 66♥4♥. Ladies and gentlemen,
一把木造手♥枪♥ 三颗人头骨
a wooden pistol and three human skulls
来自梅耶比尔
from the 1831 production
1831年作品《恶魔罗贝尔》
of Robert le Diable by Meyerbeer.
拍卖♥♥10法朗
Ten francs for this.
10法朗 谢谢
Ten, thank you.
我喊10法朗
Ten I am bid.
10法朗 继续
Ten francs still.
15法朗 谢谢您 大人
Fifteen, thank you, sir.
我喊15法朗
Fifteen I am bid.
还是15法朗
Going for 15.
大人 几号♥ 谢谢
Your number, sir? Thank you.
第665号♥拍卖♥♥品 先生女士们
Lot 665. Ladies and gentlemen,
一个手摇风琴造型的
a papier-machine musical box
音乐纸盒
in the shape of a barrel organ.
上面有一仙穿波斯服装猴子雕像
Attached, the figure of a monkey in Persian robes,
正在敲钹
playing the cymbals.
这个在本剧院地窖发现的
This item, discovered in the vaults of the theatre,
还可演奏 先生女士们
still in working order, ladies and gentlemen.
给大家瞧瞧
Showing here.
可以从20法朗开始吗
May I commence at 20 francs?
快u3000先生女士们u300015法朗 继续喊价
Oh, come, come, ladies and gentlemen. Fifteen, then?
我买♥♥15法朗u3000谢谢
Fifteen I am bid. Thank you very much.
是u3000您20法朗u3000大人u3000非常感谢
Yes, 20 from you, sir. Thank you very much.
-25法朗 -我右边喊25法朗
-Twenty-five. -Twenty-five on my right.
谢谢您 夫人
Thank you, madam.
我出25法朗
Twenty-five I am bid.
30法朗u300030法朗
Thirty? 30.
要卖♥♥30法朗啰u3000继续
Selling at 30 francs, then.
30法朗第一次u300030法朗第二次
Thirty once, 30 twice…
30法朗成交
Sold for 30 francs
夏尼子爵得标
to the Vicomte de Chagny.
非常感谢您u3000大人
Thank you very much, sir.
等等
Boy.
一件收藏家的珍品
A collector’s piece indeed
每个细节都如她说的那样
Every detail exactly as she said
她经常提到你 我的朋友
She often spoke of you, my friend
你的天鹅绒内里 你的铅做雕像
Your velvet lining and your figurine of lead
当我们都安息死去时
Will you still play
你还能演奏吗
when all the rest of us are dead?
接着 第666号♥拍卖♥♥品
Lot 666, then.
一盏破碎的剧院主灯
A chandelier in pieces.
也许还有人记得
Some of you may recall the strange affair
神秘的这剧院魅影事件
of The Phantom of the Opera,
一个永远不解的谜
a mystery never fully explained.
我们要告诉大家的
We are told, ladies and gentlemen,
这特别的剧院主灯是
that this is the very chandelier
那场有名的火灾的那盏
that figures in that famous disaster.
我们的师♥傅♥已经修好它了
Our workshops have restored it
还换上速配的
and fitted parts of it with wiring
电线与新灯泡
for the new electric light,
也许可以
so that we may get a hint
再次召唤它
of how it may look when reassembled.
也许我们可以
Perhaps we may even frighten away
吓走多年前的鬼魅
the ghost of so many years ago
用一点灯光 先生们
with a little illumination, gentlemen!
这场
This
胜利
Trophy
是我们救世主
From our saviours
破了奴隶部队
From the enslaving force
胜了罗马
Of Rome
宴会 跳舞 唱歌♥
With feasting and dancing and song
今晚的庆功宴
Tonight in celebration
我们迎接胜利部队
We greet the victorious throng
回来拯救我们
Returned to bring salvation
迦太基的号♥角再度响起
The trumpets of Carthage resound
听吧 罗马人 剉着等
Hear Romans now and tremble
听 我们步伐踩在地上
Hark to our step on the ground
听吧 击鼓 汉尼拔来了
Hear the drums, Hannibal comes
伤心地回到我们热爱的土地才发现
Sad to return to find the land we love
再次受到罗马远征军的蹂躏
Threatened once more by Roma’s far-reaching grasp…
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
阁下 如果你愿意
Signor, if you please.
“Rome” 我们说”Rome” 不是”Roma”
“Rome”. We say “Rome”, not “Roma”.
“Rome” “Rome” 大舌了
“Rome?” “Rome” is very hard for me.
好 再一次
Well, once again,
假如你愿意 阁下 “悲伤地回到”
if you please, signor, “Sad to return…”
真大舌 我来自意大利
It’s very, very hard. I am from Italy.
请说国语
Just get it right, please.
Rome阁下
Rome. Signor…
悲伤地回到我热爱的土地才发现
Sad to return to find the land we love
罗马远征军再次蹂躏过
Threatened once more by Rome’s far-reaching grasp
明天我们将切断罗马锁炼
Tomorrow we shall break the chains of Rome
今晚再庆祝
Tonight, rejoice
你的军队
Your army
要回家了
Has come home
热烈欢迎汉尼拔的客人
Bid welcome to Hannibal’s guests
迦太基的大象
The elephants of Carthage
当作我们获胜的向导
As guides on our conquering quests
狄多送给
Dido sends
汉尼拔的朋友
Hannibal’s friends
重现我的迎接军队
Once more to my welcoming arms
我的爱人凯♥旋♥归来
My love returns in splendour
重现最甜美的魅力
Once more to the sweetest of charms
我的心灵投降
My heart and soul surrender
大象号♥角声
The trumpeting elephants sound
听吧 罗马人 剉着等
Hear Romans now and tremble
听他们的步伐踩在地上
Hark to their step on the ground
听战鼓声
Hear the drums
汉尼拔来了
Hannibal comes
我们正在彩排
Hey! Hey! We’re doing that all again!
非常谢谢
Thank you very much.
你们演出很精采
You were very good.
天籁之音 谢谢你们
This song is marvellous. Thank you.
-这里 先生 这里 -女孩们
-This way, gentlemen, this way. -Girls!
如你看到的 正在进行排练
Rehearsals, as you see, are underway
一出夏绿莫的新歌♥剧《汉尼拔》
for a new production of Chalumeau’s Hannibal.
先生女士们
Ladies and gentlemen…
先生女士们 拜托
Ladies and gentlemen, please…
女士们
Ladies and…
吉利夫人
Madame Giry.
谢谢
Thank you.
注意 容我说几句
May I have your attention, please?
你们知道的
As you know,
过去几星期都有谣传
for some weeks there have been rumours

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!