下去…安静
Get down and be quiet.
嗯…嗯…
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
报告,这里是礼物包装中心
Well, that was the wrapping hall, chief.
最后一个我也包好了 怎么包的?
Just finished the last one. How’s it wrapped?
是用红色丝带和7号♥绿色花结
It’s wrapped in candy striped red with a number seven holly green bow.
7号♥花结!? 我们也成了有钱人?
A number seven bow? When we’re this close to liftoff?
他们在下面想什么? 是不是发疯了?
What are they thinking down there? Are they meshuggener?
路线是什么? 去美国
What’s the routing? Going to the States.
密西根州格兰拉比市
Grand Rapids, Michigan.
是我家的城市 我从格兰拉比来的
That’s my town. I’m from Grand Rapids.
我们有麻烦了 还真是时候!
We got a troublemaker now. Just what we need.
事情还不至于最坏 他是不是20岁了?
Things aren’t bad enough. What’s his 20?
显然是新泽西州枫树市来的一个孩子…
Apparently, some kid from Maplewood, New Jersey…
把泡泡糖粘到妹妹头上
…stuck some gum in his sister’s hair.
新泽西?是上次那个…
New Jersey? Is that the same kid that put the tack…
在老师身上贴了 一个标签的同一个男孩?
…underneath his teacher’s chair last year?
不是,长官,这孩子叫斯帝芬 斯帝芬
No, sir. This kid’s name is Steven. Steven.
我们现在怎么办 首领? 通知圣诞老人?
So, what do we do, chief? Alert the big man?
圣诞夜不给他礼物?
We talking nothing for Christmas here?
我不做
I didn ‘t do it.
我不做
I didn ‘t do it.
听我说,圣诞节… 马上就到了,对吧?
Look, it’s…. It’s almost Christmas, huh?
原谅他一次
We’ll cut the kid a break.
但是,把他列入名单,明年复查两次
But put him on the check twice list for next year.
好了 孩子们
All right, boys.
现在关店 今年到这儿为止,走吧
Let’s shut it down. That’s it for this year. Come on.
首领,我们要乘子弹梭车吗? 当然要乘子弹梭车!
Hey, boss, are we taking the pneumatic? Of course we’re taking the pneumatic.
这是唯一能赶到广场的方法
It’s the only way to get to the square on time.
咱们走 时间就是金钱
Let’s go. And time is money.
准备…上车
Ready, and mount.
好了 关门吧
Good. Close.
上车吧
All right, get in.
我不知道这个
I don’t know about this.
我没有听到,你呢?
I don’t hear it. Do you?
也没听到
No.
我觉得该顺着箭头走
I think we should follow those arrows.
我以为这儿会有出路
I thought there’d be a way out.
我们恐怕会错过一切
We’re gonna miss everything.
喂~看呀
Hey, look.
一个礼物
A present.
要去我的城市 给一个叫比利的人
It’s going to my town. To someone named Billy.
我叫比利 去艾布克街11344号♥
My name is Billy. It’s going to 1 1 344 Edbrooke Avenue.
是我的地址
That’s my address.
快点
Come on.
看呀
Look.
上面说”比利,圣诞快乐…圣先生赠”
It says, “Merry Christmas, Billy. From Mr. C. ”
我想我知道是什么 是我这辈子最想要的
I think I know what it is. I wanted one of these my whole life.
等等…停…看
Wait, wait. Stop. Look.
不过我…
But l….
这是规矩
Those are the rules.
有东西在拽我
Something’s got me.
抓住我的脚了
It’s got my leg.
我抓不住你
I can’t hold him.
另外一只手给我 另外一只手给我
Give me your other hand. Give me your other hand.
我不能 我数到三
I can’t. On three.
一, 二, 三
One, two, three.
看… 我还是被抓住了
Look. It’s still got me.
我再数三 一, 二, 三
On three again. One, two, three.
你! 你!
You. You.
你在这儿干嘛? 和你一样
What are you doing here? Same as you.
我在检查我的礼物 确定我清单上的都有
Checking my presents. Making sure I’m getting everything on my list.
我只有一个像样的礼物 其他的全是内衣裤
I found one present. All it had was stupid underwear.

Look.
我们随时开始下降
You may start your descent any time now.
当然了 也要看你的方便
At your convenience, of course.
还有五分钟 我们能赶得上
It’s still five to. I think we’ re gonna make it.
当然! 一个钟头前,就还有五分钟
Of course. It’s been five to for the last hour.
我们时间多了,我们什么都没有 就是有时间,我们还有时间来消磨
We got plenty of time. We got nothing but time. We got time to kill.
你知道吗? 我们可能无法平安降落
You know what? I don’t think we’re gonna make it.
虽然我只是个火车长…
I may be just an old railroader…
我不知道怎么飞热气球…
…and know nothing about lighter than air craft…
但是就我这外行来判断 你们需要再高一点才行
…but from my layman’s perspective, you need more altitude!
再高一点!
More altitude!
高度…我们需要多一点高度
Altitude, please. A bit more altitude, please.
跳啊!
Geronimo!
飞精灵
The Flying Elves.
他们是专家 你们可不能在家模仿
They are specialists. Do not try that at home, kids.
孩子们,你们可不能在家模仿哦
Do not try that at home.
我们恐怕过不去
We’ re not gonna make it.
维修良好的机器
A well oiled machine.
好啦,你们这些偷渡客
All right, you stowaways.
派对结束啦 我们只是跟着他们
Party’s over. I was just following them.
我们是不小心闯进来的
We fell in here by mistake.
少来,我们知道你们一直都在里面
Forget about it. We knew you was in there the whole time.
快,出来吧
Come on, out you go.
走,爬上来,爬上来
Let’s go, come on. Step up, step up. There we go.
行啦…没问题… 慢走…好的很…
Not a problem. Come on. Watch your step. There you go.
为了确定你们的安全 我告诉你们怎么下去
So nobody gets hurt, here’s how we’re gonna get you guys down.
简单的很,我知道 你知道啥!?
This is simple. Why, I know What do you know?
你们根本就不该在这儿
You’re not supposed to be here in the first place.
但既然是圣诞节 我就让你溜过去
But since it’s Christmas, I’m gonna let you slide.

Hey.
我一直在找你
Been looking for you.
该你了
There you go.
小心点儿
Watch your step.
小心
Careful.
漂亮
Beautiful form. Beautiful.
很高兴又见到你
Nice to see you again.
这次很惊险吧?
Cutting it kind of close, aren’t we?
这个给我保管吧?
I’ll take care of this.
我会好好保管
It’s in good hands.
相信我
Trust me.
♪ 这个季节的灵魂 ♪
It’s the spirit of the season
♪ 你可以在空气中感觉到 ♪
You can feel it in the air
♪ 如果注意听就能听到 ♪
You can hear it if you listen
♪ 任何地方都有关爱 ♪
Everywhere So much care
♪ 就像祈祷者 ♪
Like a prayer
♪ 不管是什么 都可以分享 ♪
Whatever it is You need to share it
♪ 这个季节的灵魂 ♪
It’s the spirit of the season
♪ 这个季节的灵魂 ♪
It’s the spirit of the season
♪ 你可以在空气中感觉到 ♪
You can feel it in the air
这铃♥声♥是最动听的声音?
Aren’t those bells the most beautiful sound?
圣诞老人就要进城了
He’s here! He’s here!
在哪里?
Where?
我看到了 他在那里
I see him. He’s over there.
我看不到
I can’t see him.
我看不到
I can’t see him.
我看不到
I can’t see him!
怀疑者 怀疑者
Doubter. Doubter.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我相信
I believe.
我…相信
I believe.
你刚说什么来着?
What was that you said?
我…相信
I I believe.
我相信
I believe.
我…相信这是你的
I I believe that this is yours.
嗯…
Well….
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!