我在看墙上的照片
I was looking at the pictures on your wall.
借我一些 待会再还给你
Loan me some. I’ll pay you back later.
哪一位是格伦 我想见他
Which one’s Glenn? I want to meet him.
这是友谊7号♥ 听到吗
This is Friendship 7. Do you read me?
还有一些火光
And a few other lights… are turned on too.
很重要 约翰 很有意义
It’s important, John. It means a lot.
他们想要割掉我们的老二
They want our peckers in their pockets.
喜欢一个男人
I guess I liked the kind of man who could…
他搞砸了 就这么简单
He screwed the pooch. Plain and simple.
他叫他们先救太空船
He is shouting to save the capsule first.
还有今天晚上 明天也是
And the rest of the day. Tomorrow too.
这玩意接受过严格测试
The things have been wrung inside out…
我在礼品店都买♥♥得到
I can get one of those from a dime store.
他重返大气层了
He has re-entered the earth’s atmosphere…
你确定你只要一点
You sure you just want a little smidgen?
他们送加加林上去了
They’ve got a man up there. It’s Gagarin.
如果消息传出去
If the story would come out in the press…
我出发前都要发射一次
I always take a blast before I take off.
这是完全不一样的场面
I’m talking about a whole new ball game.
格斯 我已经搞懂了
Gus, I got this whole thing figured out.
-确实非常危险 -真的很危险
-It is. Very. -It’s very dangerous.
不 谢谢 只要咖啡
No, thanks, Fred. Just a little coffee.
那里有一队疯狂的飞行中队
They’ve got a weird mad-monk squadron.
猩猩 参议员 人猿
A chimp. A chimpanzee, senator. An ape.
他们长得真像
They bear a great resemblance to each other.
我们的德国科学家要比他们的更好
Our Germans are better than theirs.
借我一点 待会再还给你
Loan me some. I’ll pay you back later.
我要回圣地亚哥的娘家
I’m going home to my folks in San Diego.
你们两个菜鸟要什么
What are you two rookies going to have?
借我一下 待会我会还你
Loan me some. I’ll pay you back later.
来 来 来 来吧
Come on, come on, come on. Yeah. Go on.
他是个天生的飞行员
He’s a natural-born stick and rudder man.
我们成功了 全套牛排大餐
We got it. Steak. All the trimmings.
我们有实验出差错吗
Could our astronomers have been wrong?
他们亏欠我们 亏欠我们很多东西
They owe me. They owe me so much.
高贵的炸舱门夫人
…Honorable Mrs. Squirming Hatch Blower.
他们认为我在这里要干什么
What do they want me to do in here?
一定是发生故障
It must have been a technical malfunction.
明天我要带它们一起上太空
I’m taking these up with me tomorrow.
-半杯 -什么都不加
-About a half a cup. -Nothing in it?
小便 我们没想到这个
Urinate? No. We did not think of that.
谁会是第二个上太空的人
Who will be the second man in space?
约翰说的对 我们是公众人物
John’s right. We’re public figures.
我知道 她是海军陆战队的老婆
I get it. She’s Mrs. Clean Marine.
我会定期上教堂
As far as church goes, I attend regularly.
感谢上帝 我生活的国度
…I thank God I live in a country…
你大概才暖身而已
You were probably just getting warmed up.
空军飞行员都要进入那扇门
All Air Force pilots go in that door.
后来她有注意到你吗
Did you finally get her to notice you?
他们觉得你的计划有点仓促
The boys smell panic in your program.
把我们现有的火箭组合起来
By combining our available rockets…
他们怎么会领先我们
How the hell did they get ahead of us?
就像在高速公路上丢石头
…like rocks from a highway overpass.
他快要超过极限了
He’s pushing the outside of the envelope.
我们觉得X1有机会打破音障
The X-1 is ready to have a go at it.
我们飞上蓝色青天…
“Up we go into the wild blue yonder.”
我根本还没有上过太空
…and I ain’t even been up there yet.
看起来很清楚
They show up very well. Thank everybody…
-会很危险 -我们准备好了
-It’ll be dangerous. -We’re ready.
准备来钩住太空舱吗
Are you ready to come in and hook on?
重力正在增加
…and the G-forces should be building up.
他说的对 点燃这个蜡烛
He’s right. Let’s light this candle.
随时可以尿湿尿布 孩子
…to wet your diapers anytime, son.
等待这么久让我快发疯了
All this waiting is driving me crazy.
后退 我什么都不知道
Get back from the door. I don’t know.
还有放弃规矩的家庭生活
And forgoing any orderly family life.
你说的对 完全正确
You’re right, you’re absolutely right.
那个笨蛋就是飞行员
And that peckervvood is called a pilot.
更像是寻找实验室兔子
Scouting for lab rabbits, more likely.
熟悉火焰 不惧高
Ease with flames, comfort at heights…
我很高兴我们能谈一谈
Anyway, I’m really glad we could talk.
你做了什么 表演特技吗
What you been doing, hedgehopping?
这是命令 为了国♥家♥安♥全♥
Those are orders. National security.
-不行 先生 不能告诉媒体 -什么
-No, sir. No press. -What?
里德利 帮我记一下
Ridley, make a note here, would you…
你是最好的民间飞行员
You’re the best civilian pilot around.
如果你不要副总统
If you don’t want the vice president…
她在电♥话♥上
There’s a phone hook-up, we’ve got her on.
当时太空舱摇晃了一阵
The capsule was rocking around a bit.
等待你的信♥号♥♥ 我们就要钩住
Waiting for your okay to hook on.
冷媒从30度升到45度
Freon flow jumping from… 30 to 45.
何塞 请求准许随时可以尿湿尿布 孩子
José, permission granted…
听到了 自动反向火箭开关
Roger. Auto retro-jettison switch.
等一下 你们都弄错了
Wait a minute. You got it all wrong.
格伦先生 你管的太多了
Mr. Glenn, you are way out of line.
那里有很美丽的海滩
There’s a beautiful, long beach there.
只是这些话需要一再重复
We’re just saying the same things…
如果我们好好使用才能
And if we use our talents properly…
谁是你见过最棒的飞行员
Who’s the best pilot you ever saw?
93秒 去哭吧
Ninety-three seconds. Read it and weep.
我要你看的是这个节目
This is the show I wanted you to see.
国人已经在嘲笑我们了
The country’s already laughing at us.
有些事情是无法改变的
There’s some things you can’t change.
这一位有很好的条件
This individual has many plus factors.
刚才提到的炮弹效应
The cannonball effect you mentioned…
推进了7秒 压力150
Got seven seconds on 150 right now.
如果她们丈夫的工作
I wondered how they would have felt…
热狗 你只是跟不上我
Hot Dog, you were just in my shadow.
于是他们建造了小飞机 X1号♥
Then they built a small plane…
天空有一个恶魔
There was a demon that lived in the air.
只是要小心别搞砸了
Just watch you don’t screw the pooch.
我想也是 热狗
Yeah, I guess so, Hot Dog. I guess so.
我猜他们要把最好的留在最后
They’re saving the best for last.
准备最后倒数十秒计时
Stand by for final ten-second count.
约翰 你的妻子有一点问题
There’s a problem with your wife.
我就会立刻离开你
…I’m going right out the front door.
当试飞员的勇敢妻子
…the fearless wife of a test pilot.
为什么没人相信我
Why in hell won’t anyone believe me?
他们却把我当成…
But they are treating me like I’m…
甚至连家乡都没有游♥行♥
Not even one in Mitchell, Indiana?
甚至比陆战队好好先生还先
Even before Mr. Clean, the Marine.
6 5 4 3 2
…six, five, four, three, two…
不知道是否还能继续
It is questionable if we can proceed.
俄♥国♥人抢先了一步
…the Russians beat the pants off us.
我们还是要回答一个问题
For us, the question still remains:
你认为我是个老古板吗
Do you think I’m a Dudley Doright?
或者弗吉尔•格斯•格里索姆
…or, “by… Virgil I. Grissom.”
站在山丘上抛铜板
…standing on a hill at Kitty Hawk…
在美国一处秘密基地
At secret locations across America…
当然 我结婚了
Uh, yeah, sure, I’m married all right.
你知道他们想干什么吗
You know what they’ve got planned?
他们不喜欢仓促
That’s one thing they don’t respond to.
潘乔的快乐屁♥股♥骑马俱乐部
Pancho’s Happy Bottom Riding Club.
猩猩 什么猩猩
Jimp? Well, what the hell is a jimp?
有时候他们真是蠢蛋
Sometimes they’re just such assholes.
倾听我们的祈祷…
Oh, hear us when we lift our prayer
曾经一天击落5架德国飞机
Shot down five Germans in one day.
我戴上后就像个打足球的
I’ll look like the Galloping Ghost.
-有 -你是我们的不二之选
-Yeah. -You’re our first choice.
滚过来喝一杯
Get your ass over here and have a drink.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!