当然 他一定有
Yeah. Sure, he must.
-哦 是吗 -嗯
-Oh, yeah? -Mm-hm.
欢迎来到休士顿
Welcome to Houston…
再试试看
Try something. Anything.
开始计时了
The clock is operating.
-午安 -嗨
-Good day, mate. -Hi.
我很快就回去
I’ll talk to you soon.
一天 一整天
A day? A whole day?
-上去多久 -一天
-How long? -A day.
救命 我要沉下去了
Help, I’m sinking!
等待你的信♥号♥♥
Waiting for your okay.
我很久没搞了
I ain’t doing anymore.
什么样的延迟
What kind of delays?
不好笑 约翰
Not very funny, John.
那么舱门呢
What about the hatch?
什么吸引你
What’s ticking you off?
以这个计划而言
With this one deal…
各位…
Ladies and gentlemen…
这样抓着
And hold this like this.
但如果我弄得不顺利
I’ll tell you what.
我说实验室兔子
I said “lab rabbits.”
对不起 我没听清楚
I didn’t hear you.
那颗卫星叫伴侣号♥
It’s called Sputnik.
我告诉你
I’ll tell you one thing.
但是战争已经结束了
But the war’s over.
好 谢了 兄弟
Okay, thanks buddy.
我要给你一样东西
I got you something.
一定就放在这里
It’s here someplace.
你可以起飞
You are clear to taxi.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
一切都没问题
Everything is A-okay.
控制中心 能听到吗
Hello, Cap Com?
真是美丽
It’s a beautiful sight!
-太空人 -是的
-Astronaut. -Yeah.
安妮 听我说
Annie. Listen to me.
怎么回事
Where are they going?
他们也亏欠了我
But they owe me too.
舱门自己炸开的
The hatch just blew.
我什么都没做
I didn’t do anything.
给她们好看 迪克
Go get them, Deke.
一直跑都跑不完
You can run forever.
不错 不错 不错
Good, good, good.
-冈萨雷斯先生 -嗯
-Gonzales? -Hmm.
海军的幽默
Swabbo sense of humor.
耶格尔不适合
Yeager doesn’t fit?
对 在树丛中
Yeah. In the bushes.
能够服从命令
Responsive to orders.
如我所说的
And as I was saying…
现在我没事了
I’m getting okay now.
我正在努力
I’m fighting bad here.
斯科特•克罗斯菲尔德
Scott Crossfield.
我要走了 戈登
I’m leaving, Gordo.
你要吃热狗吗
You want a hot dog?
甜心 我们是搭档
Hon, we’re a team!
对不起 不能告诉媒体
Sorry, no press.
我想这个管用
I think that’ll work.
严重吗
How bad you dent them?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
你逮不到我的
You’d never catch me.
算了吧 飞行小子
Forget it, flyboy.
我想是283美元吧
I think it’s $283.
时速750英里
750 miles an hour…
飞吧 热狗 飞吧
Go, Hot Dog, go!
萨莉•兰德小姐
…Miss Sally Rand.
就像潘乔的餐厅
Just like Pancho’s.
各位同胞们
My fellow citizens…
戈登•库珀夫妇
Mrs. Gordon Cooper.
然后我们就会知道结果
Then we’ll know.
那是什么声音
What’s that sound?
哪里来的
Where are they from?
-飞过去 -是的
-Fly over? -Yeah.
这里我是老大
I run the show here.
但你应该要怕
But you ought to be.
骄傲吗 孩子们
You proud, boys?
他们要干什么
What do they want?
我们知道 坐下
We know. Sit down.
小心点
Take it easy with that.
他们都是很不错的人
They’re good men.
7位美国人
…seven Americans…
午安 中校
Good day, commander.
你看看他
You’re looking at him.
你会喜欢的
You’re gonna love it.
观众爱死这家伙了
They love the guy.
不 左边那个比较好
No, on the left.
我为这个喝一杯
I’ll drink to that.
还有你们最好也听听
And you guys too.
戈登怎么说
What did Gordo say?
我们 你是说你吧
We? You mean you.
也许是俄♥国♥人
The Russians, maybe.
那是什么声音
What’s that sound?
开始摇晃了
Getting wobbly, here.
我想还有一包
Yeah, I got a stick.
算了吧 甜心
Forget it, sweetie.
我的动作很快
I’m half jackrabbit.
明天早上怎么样
Tomorrow morning?
现在要怎么办
What do we do now?
真是好笑
You know, it’s funny.
你可能说得对
You might be right.
你太过分了
You are out of line!
谢谢
Thank you, Mr. Grissom.
丢一根绳子下来
Throw a line down.
丢一根绳子给我
Throw down a line!
我没法钩住它
I can’t get it off.
让他尿在衣服里
Do it in the suit.
我猜那就是我
That’s me, I guess.
我不相信
I don’t believe this.
他们完全赞成
They’re all for it.
咳咳 呃 呃
Ahem. Uh… Uh…
小勒罗伊•戈登•库珀
Leroy G.Cooper!
我们 你是说你
We? You mean you.
现在可以开始了
You may begin now.
那个墨西哥佬
That Mexican guy?
走进那个门
You go in that door.
听起来真的很危险
Sounds dangerous.
你叫什么名字
Now your name is?
你说的真对
You’re mighty right.
-要锁吗 u3000-好
-Lock up? -Yeah.
-我可以吗 -可以
-May we? -Okay.
知道了 坐下
We know. Sit down.
点燃3号♥引擎
Number 3 coming on.
看看老耶格尔
Look at old Yeager.
好了 高兴点
Come on, cheer up.
什么时候进行
So when do we go?
他像脱缰野马一样
Holding him back.
-是吗 -是
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah!
-好吗 -好
-All right? -Yes.
你在听吗
Are you listening?
副总统
The vice president?
领先全世界
We mean to lead it.
我很骄傲
I’m so proud of him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!