“自♥由♥之树须以爱国者和暴君的血灌溉开花”
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
汤玛士杰佛逊说的
Thomas Jefferson.
王尔德说过”爱国主义是邪恶的美德”
“Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious,” according to Oscar Wilde.
谢谢你证明我的观点
Thank you for making my point.
导航晶片呢?
Where are the guidance chips?
导航晶片呢?
Where are the guidance chips?
我毁掉了
I destroyed them.
你不该这么做的
That was a bad move, soldier.
那你要处决我们吗?
Does that mean you’ll execute us both?
算你走运 汉默要抓活的
You’re lucky that old man Hummel wants you alive.
我倒很乐意把你开膛剖肚
Cause I’ll take pleasure in guttin’ you, boy.
距离时限五十二分钟
我倒很乐意把你开膛剖肚
I’d take pleasure in guttin’ you Boy
我倒很乐意把你开膛剖肚
“I’ll take pleasure in guttin’ you, boy.”
这些人是怎么了? 梅森?
What is wrong with these people, huh, Mason?
这岛上到处都充满了愤怒
Don’t you think there’s a lot of, uh, a lot of anger floatin’ around this island?
一大堆莽撞青少年
Kind of a pubescent volatility? Don’t you think?
你不认为他们满怀苦恼 心中都充满了杀父情结?
A lot of angst, a lot of, ” I’m 16, I’m angry at my father” syndrome?
成熟点吧! 我们…
I mean, grow up! We’re stuck on an island…
跟一群噬血如命的变♥态♥军人混在一起
with a bunch of violence-for-pleasure-seeking psychopathic marines.
他们真丢脸!
Shame on them!
我只拆除了一枚导弹 还剩两枚没拆
Anyway, I only got one chem round. There’s two left.
梅森?
Mason?
我在这儿
Yes, I’m here.
我真怀念…
I was just thinking how wonderful it was…
那些不准说话的日子
when the inmates weren’t allowed to talk in here.
不准说话?
Not allowed to talk.
你怎么受的了?
How’d you do it?
我在心里满怀希望
Uh, nurtured the hope that there was hope.
希望有一天能重获自♥由♥
That one day I’d breathe free air.
也许还能见到我的女儿
Perhaps meet my daughter.
希望很卑微 却能让人保持求生意志
Modest hopes, but, uh, they kept a man alive.
你为什么会被关起来?
What’d they put you away for, John?
说来话长
Oh, that’s a long story.
反正我哪里也去不成
Well, I’m not goin’ anywhere.
我们的人有多久没有回音了?
When was the last communication from our men on Alcatraz?
七个小时
Seven hours.
铝热剂完成了
Thermite plasma is operational.
帮我接总统
Get me the president.
请坐 请各位保持随时待命
Be seated. Gentlemen, consider yourselves on ground alert. If we receive launch authority…
一旦出发 你们的任务就是彻底摧毁恶魔岛
your mission is the complete thermal destruction of Alcatraz Island.
每一寸地都必须完全摧毁 不能有任何漏失
The entire island is to be blanketed, not one square inch missed.
81名平民以及部份军人…
Eighty-one American civilians and a number of U.S. Marines…
将会在这次攻击中牺牲
will lose their lives in this air strike.
你何不交出胶片…
Why didn’t you just tell them where the microfilm was…
问题不就解决了?
and, and create a solution?
一旦胶片拿到手 他们就会让我死
Hmph. The moment they had the microfilm, they’d suicide me.
这是他们的解决办法
Some solution.
结果你被关在这儿
And you ended up here.
这让我想到另一个问题 当年你…
Which brings me to another question. When you broke out…
逃狱的时候ue4d1我♥干♥脆直说吧…
Let me see if I can get this straight. You went down the incinerator chute…
你当年下到焚化炉…滑运道..坐上矿坑小车
on the mine cars, through the tunnels…
穿过隧♥道♥到达发电厂
to the power plant.
再穿过蒸气引擎…那招真的很帅…
under the steam engine… That was really cool, by the way…
进入贮水池然后从水管逃出去
and into the cistern through the intake pipe.
不过你到底是…
But how, in the name of Zeus’s butthole…
怎么逃出牢房♥的?
did you get out of your cell?
我之所以问是因为我们目前的处境…
I only ask because in our current situation…
这招应该会ue4d1很有用!
well, it could prove to be useful information, maybe!
职业秘密 孩子
Trade secrets, my son.
将军 我们只剩两枚可用的导弹
General, two operational rockets left.
一枚在灯塔 一枚在屋顶
One’s at the lower lighthouse and there is one on the roof.
都随时待命了 长官
And both of the birds are ready to fly, sir.
将军 你听到吗?
G-General, can you hear me?
我听到了 上尉
I heard you, Captain.
我只想确定一下
Oh, just makin’ sure.
我们是否该准备发射了? 将军?
Should we prepare for launch, General?
我来决定战略 上尉
I’ll handle the strategy, Captain.
我懂了
Yes, sir.
时间快到了
The hour is approaching, sir.
我只想让你知道这点 长官
Just letting the General know of the time, sir.
这点我很清楚 上尉
I’m very aware of the time, Captain.
是的 长官 只是要让你知道
Aye, aye, sir. Lettin’ you know.
弟兄们都准备大干一场
Me and my boys are ready to cock, lock, and ready to rock.
梅森 你要上哪儿去?
Mason, where’re you going?
三十年前我就发誓绝不能死在这里
Thirty years ago I vowed I wouldn’t die in this toilet.
你不能走!
You’re not leaving!
那个狂人手里正操纵着导弹的发射按钮!
There’s a madman in there with his hand on a, on a button!
他会被狙击手一枪打死的
Shh. Some sniper’s gonna get his ass.
站住 梅森
Stop moving, Mason.
梅森 别动
Mason, stop moving.
汉默不会下手的 他是个军人 不是个谋杀犯
Hummel won’t do it. He’s a soldier, not a murderer.
我从他的眼神看得出来
I read it in his eyes.
你从他的眼神看得出来?
You read his eyes?
那敢情好!
Oh, well, then, everything’s just fine!
我不能冒这个险
I can’t afford to take that chance.
拜托你再大声点
Why don’t you talk louder?
还剩三分钟 长官
Three minutes to go, sir.
-他们不会打电♥话♥来了 -它们会的
-They’re not gonna call, Frank. -Oh, they’ll call.
我们发射一枚导弹他们就会打来的
They’ll call if we fire one of our rockets up their ass.
我是汉默
Hummel.
法兰克 我是克拉玛
Hi, Frank. It’s Al Kramer here.
怎么样?
How’s it going out there?
你认为呢?
How do you think it’s goin’?
听着 我们还需要一小时
Listen, on this end we’re gonna need another hour, Frank.
你们只剩三分钟
You’ve got three minutes.
法兰克 我们得等总统
Listen, uh, Frank, we have to get final authorization from the president.
你们只有三分钟
You’ve got three minutes.
法兰克 请你别做傻事
Frank, please don’t do anything stupid.
他们还需要一个小时
They want another hour.
鬼扯 他们在骗人! 将军
Well, that’s bullshit. That’s bullshit, General. They’re lyin’!
他们在耍你
They’re calling our bluff, sir.
把你当白♥痴♥ 长官
They’re playing you for a fool, sir.
下令发射导弹 将军
Order the launch, General.
快点 将军
Come on, General.
我们下定决心吧!
Let’s be all we can be.
任务还没完成!
The mission’s not complete!
我的任务完成了
Well, mine is.
这个任务结束之后你会回家…
When this is over, you’ll go back home…
开着你的棕色富豪轿车 把卡拉和小宝宝逼疯
driving Carla and your baby insane in your beige Volvo.
我不是死了就是回到监狱 那都没什么两样
And I’ll be dead or back in prison, which is the same thing.
你不能走
You’re not leaving.
好吧 我自己来
All right, I’ll do it myself.
我受过三星期武器训练
I got three weeks’ weapons training.
我能消灭…整排海陆
I’ll kick the… Out of a platoon full of marines.
小意思
No problem.
-少校 将我连接上屋顶的导弹 -是 长官
-Major, patch me into Roof Battery. -Aye, sir.
打开控制电路 准备接收目标方位
Fire open control circuit coordinates to the roof, sir.
快点!
Let’s go!
启动电源
Laser powered up!
不好
Oh, no.
我说 给我跪下!
I said, on your knees!
我的名字叫史丹利古斯比
My name’s Stanley Goodspeed.
我是FBI的化学武器专家
I’m a chemical weapons specialist for the FBI.
玻璃瓮还是塑胶袋?
Uh, glass or plastic?
什么?
What?
玻璃瓮还是塑胶袋?
Glass or plastic? Glass or plastic?
闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
因为如果导弹发射后风向改变的话…
Because if the winds change after you launch those rockets…
-我们都会死 -闭嘴!
-we’re all gonna die. -Shut up!
你的尸体不是用玻璃瓮就是用塑胶袋装

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!