You need a cab or something?
你要叫车还是干什么
No.

Yeah.
是的
He’s… You’re Kim Fowley?
他 你是吉姆·弗雷吧
I am the King Hysteria himself.
那个歇斯底里之王正是本人
And let me guess, you sing in a band…
让我猜猜你要说什么 你在一个乐队唱歌♥
and it’s the greatest band in the world
那个乐队是全世界最棒的乐队
and I am the luckiest dog fucker in outer space
而我则是全宇宙最走运的混♥蛋♥
because I get to hear it first, right?
因为我将是第一个欣赏你们演奏的 对吗
I’m Joan Jett.
我叫琼·杰特
I play…
我弹奏
I play guitar. Electric guitar.
我是弹吉他的 电吉他
Joan Jett, that’s a cool name. You guys got a demo?
琼·杰特 名字挺酷 你们有样本带吗
No.

No, I don’t…
不 我没
No guys. I wanna start an all-girl rock band.
没有男人 我想成立一支全女子摇滚乐队
Really?
是吗
Maybe I am the luckiest dog fucker after all. Hey, Sandy.
没准我还真是那个最走运的混♥蛋♥ 桑迪
Hold on, I’ll be right back.
稍等 我马上回来
Sandy West is a drummer.
桑迪·维斯特是名鼓手
Joan Jett claims to be some sort of guitar goddess.
琼·杰特据称是位吉他天后
Well, I didn’t say that goddess thing.
我可没说过什么天后
No, no, it’s cool, man.
没事 这挺酷
These guys are talking about going to some party on the south side.
这帮家伙在商量去城南的一个派对
It’s supposed to be bitchen. You wanna go?
应该挺有意思 你来不来
No, I mean, I can’t tonight. But we should jam.
不了 今晚不行 我们找时间一起练练吧
Yeah. You play drums?
好啊 你打鼓吗
Yeah, let’s play.
是啊 一起练练吧
See what kind of noise you two make,
看看你们俩一起能弄出什么响来
call me if you have something…
如果能弄出点好的 就给我打电♥话♥吧
…that won’t make me regret giving you my number, okay?
别让我听完后悔把号♥码告诉你们就行
Okay.
好的
Cool, so we’ll play.
不错 那就练练
Hey.

Okay, I get it. Yeah, that’s enough.
好了 我听到了 可以了
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Joan?
喂喂喂 琼
Hello?

Pick up the phone!
把 电 话 拿 起 来
Dog meat! Hi, sorry.
蠢货 喂 对不起
Hey, what the fuck you girls been doing over there?
喂 你们俩在那边搞什么
Well, we’ve been practicing, man, like you said.
我们在练习啊 老兄 遵照你的指示
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, get back to it.
那接着练吧
You bitches are gonna be bigger than the fucking Beatles.
你们俩丫头片子会比披头士还他妈火的
Cool. Yeah.
真不错 没错
All right.
好的
Let’s do it.
开始吧
Ready? One, two, three.
预备 一 二 三
Hello, Mrs. West. Is Sandy home? Oh, God.
你好维斯特夫人 桑迪在家吗 天哪
Tougher, tougher, tougher.
再猛烈点 猛烈点 猛烈点
I want it rather fucking tough. Come on.
这一段要够他♥娘♥的♥生猛 卖♥♥力点啊
I mean, come on, this is really good music.
我的意思是 这段音乐很不错
There’s nothing like this on the radio. There’s nothing.
电台里没有这样的东西 没有
Elvis and Priscilla got divorced…
整天都是什么猫王离婚了
…the president is a prowler…
总统是个小偷
and all these housewives talk to their fucking plants.
家庭主妇跟她们种的植物说话
Now, you dogs need to get dirty.
你们要变得狂野一些
Because all those little fuck boys out there are wearing dresses
如今那些男孩都穿得女里女气
and leaving their lipstick on each other’s cocks, okay?
一个个搞得没一点阳刚气
Now, I wanna hear you fuck girls growl!
让我听听到你们女孩的咆哮
Halt.

Halt.
停一下
I know what we’re missing.
我知道我们还缺什么了
I know what we need. What are we missing?
我知道我们需要什么了 我们缺什么
Bitchen.
不错
Hey, I like your pants.
裤子不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Kim Fowley, record producer. You’ve heard of me.
我是吉姆·福利 制♥作♥人 听说过我吧
Have I?
我听说过吗
I like your style.
我喜欢你的风格
A little Bowie, a little Bardot.
有点大卫·鲍伊和一点碧姬·芭铎的味道
A look on your face that says:
你脸上的神色仿佛是在说
“I could kick the shit out of a truck driver.”
“我能把卡车司机踢得屁滚尿流”
Joanie.

This is Joan Jett.
这是琼·杰特
And you are?
你叫什么
Cherie. Cherie.
雪莉 雪莉
Cherie what? Currie.
雪莉什么 科莉
Cherie Currie. Is that your real name?
雪莉·科莉 是你的真名吗
Well, Cherie Currie, do you sing or play a musical instrument?
雪莉·科莉 你会唱歌♥或者演奏什么乐器吗
Yeah. Yeah, I can sing.
是的 我会唱歌♥
I won a talent show lip-syncing to David Bowie.
我对口型模仿大卫·鲍伊在才艺比赛得过奖
Why? “Why?”
怎么了 “怎么了”
Asked the maybe-great Cherie Currie.
也许将会大红大紫的雪莉·科莉问”怎么了”
Read my lips.
好好听着
We love your look.
我们喜欢你的外表
We are choosing you to be a part of rock ‘n’ roll history.
我们现在选择你来成就一段摇滚乐的历史
Do you wanna be in a band?
想加入一个乐队吗
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
You know any Suzi Quatro?
听过苏西·奎特萝的歌♥吗
Yeah. Good.
听过 好的
Learn one of her songs, I don’t care which.
学一首她的歌♥ 哪首都行
Audition’s Saturday. Joan will tell you where.
周六来试音 琼会告诉你地点
How old are you?
你多大了
Fifteen.
15岁
Jail-fucking-bait. Jack-fucking-pot.
青春无敌美少女
So we practice in a trailer in the Valley.
我们在一个拖车车厢里练习
It’ll probably happen there. Okay.
试音估计也在那儿 好的
Come find me.
过来找我吧
Crap.
妈的
Oh, hold on. Tempo.
等一下 注意拍子
Well, I don’t know what
我不知道
Cherie Currie. Cherie Currie.
雪莉·科莉 雪莉·科莉来了
Welcome. Thanks.
欢迎 谢谢
You look great.
真漂亮
What song are you going to sing for us today?
你今天要给我们唱什么歌♥呢
Fever.” “Fever.
“热情” “热情”
Peggy Lee song?
是佩吉·李的歌♥吗
Who’s Peggy Lee? My mom likes Peggy Lee.
佩吉·李是谁 我妈喜欢佩吉·李
Kim, you should have told her. We don’t play that shit.
吉姆 你该告诉她 我们不演奏那种破歌♥
Suzi Quatro covered “Fever.”
苏西·奎特萝也翻唱过”热情”
It’s a slow song. We don’t play slow songs.
那是首慢歌♥ 我们不演奏慢歌♥
Well, can you do a different song?
那你能唱个别的吗
Yeah… It’s just the only one that I learned for today.
可以 不过我今天就准备了这一首
Go.
出去
Wait outside. Go.
在外面等着 出去
Go.
出去
Joan, come here. Bring your guitar.
琼 过来 拿着吉他
We’ll just have to do it for her, I guess.
我们大概得给她现编一段了
Cherie Currie.
雪莉·科莉
She’s a wild child. She’s a wild girl. Yeah.
她是个狂野派 一个狂野女孩 是的
She’s a wild girl.
她是个狂野女孩
She’s a….
她是个
She’s a firecracker.
她是个爆竹
Give me something else. Something else. Firecracker, rocket.
弹点别的 换一个 爆竹 火箭
Rocket, bomb. Bomb.
火箭 炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥
Cherry bomb. Cherry bomb.
樱桃炸♥弹♥ 樱桃炸♥弹♥
Cherry bomb.
樱桃炸♥弹♥
Just… Do it again. Do it.
再弹一遍 再来
She’s a cherry bomb
她是个樱桃炸♥弹♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!