What are you doing here? You could get hurt.
你怎么来了 你会受伤
So could you.
你也会
Stay in the wagon.
待在车里
You watch yourself, Akkadian.
阿卡得人 自己小心
No need for concern, miss.
用不着担心 女士
Oh, he’s gonna pay for that.
我会找他算帐的 走
Seal the gates. Seal all the gates.
关闭宫门 关闭所有宫门
Though I’m relieved to see you unharmed,
看到你安然无恙 我就放心了
I am somewhat surprised the Akkadian didn’t kill you.
奇怪的是 他竟然放过你
He was after you. I was merely a pawn.
他要对付的是你 不是我
But you escaped his grasp?
你怎么逃出来的
I’m not without my wiles.
略施小计
Yes, I’m well aware of that. Bring them.
这个我知道 带进来
Tomorrow my victory is complete. That is your vision?
你预见 我明天就完成霸业
As I said, I have seen it.
我说过 我有看到
Have you?
你有吗
I sense a change in you.
我感觉你变了
You seem somehow…
你看起来…
diminished.
法力变弱
I assure you. I am myself.
我向你保证 我没有改变
Good.
那好
A small demonstration shouldn’t trouble you then.
一个小小的示范应该难不倒你
A simple test.
一个简单的测验
Now go. Everyone leave.
退下 全部退下
Where am I going? Stop.
我应该去哪 停车
It’s over there.
在那里
Should be just there.
应该在那里
Good man.
好家伙
Well, well.
瞧瞧
What do we have here?
是谁来啦
One at a time.
一次一包
Six urns, four cobras.
六个瓮 四条眼镜蛇
Now.
现在…
Let’s see what you can see.
看你看不看得到
Excellent.
很好
One empty pot left now.
现在只剩一个空的
Who dies first?
谁想送死
We’re almost there.
我们快到了
You know what I see? Fear.
知道我看到什么 恐惧
You have lost your power,
你已经失去法力
thrown it all away.
完全失去
What magic is this? My magic.
这是什么法术 我的法术
I see your fate, hollow king.
我看到你的下场 暴君
And its time has come.
你的气数已尽
You wish to test magic against steel?
看是法术厉害 还是剑厉害
I’ve come for the woman and your head.
我要这个女人 还有你的头
The assassin and the sorceress,
刺客和女巫
how romantic.
多浪漫啊
I’ll bury you both together.
我一刀成全你们两个
And here it is, the foundation stone.
就是这里 宫殿的基石
Hurry, we’re running out of time.
快点 没时间了
I’m hurrying, I’m hurrying.
我已经很快了
Fire in front, palace guard at your back.
前无去路 后有追兵
Looks like I’ll be keeping my head after all, Akkadian.
看来我的头 你是拿不走了
Kill the witch!
杀了女巫
For your father.
这是为你父亲
Die well, assassin.
死得好 刺客
It seems the gods favor me tonight, Akkadian.
阿卡得人 看来神今晚眷顾我
Hurry up and light it. You hurry up and light it.
快点燃 你点
This is your invention.
这是你的发明
Follow me.
跟我来
Ready! Weapons!
准备进攻
So much for not getting killed.
这次完蛋了
Catch this.
接箭
Hail to the king! Hail, hail!
王上万岁 万岁 万岁
I knew it from the start.
我就知道
Hail! Yeah! Mathayus!
万岁 好耶
Stay here with us, Balthazar. There’s much work to be done.
巴煞 留下来 这里百废待举
I have to look after my own people.
我要照顾我的族人
You’re a king now, Akkadian, and a good one, I think.
我相信 你会是个好帝王
Don’t forget how you got here or the people you came from.
不要忘了自己的出身 背景
My people will live on through me.
我不会让我的族人蒙羞
Remember, there’ll always be a place for you here.
记住 这里随时欢迎你
Live free. Rule well.
活得自♥由♥ 好好统治
Remember, Nubian eyes will be watching you, Scorpion King.
记住… 努比亚人会看着你 蝎子王
I see a time of great peace and prosperity ahead.
我看见太平盛世
How is it you see this?
你怎么看得到
Don’t the legends say you’ll lose your powers if you…
传说你会失去法力 一旦…
Can you think of a better way…
你能想到更好的藉口
to keep a king from taking advantage?
来避免帝王占你便宜吗
Well, neither could my ancestors.
我的祖先也想不到
And how long will this time of peace last?
这样的盛世又能维持多久
Nothing lasts forever, my king.
王上 世事无常
That is the destiny of all kingdoms.
王朝也躲不过世代交替的命运
Then we’ll make our own destiny.
那我们就自己开创我们的命运
I’ve told you this once before
我曾经告诉过你
You can’t control me
你无法控制我
If you try to take me down you’re gonna break
如果你想打倒我 省省吧
And I feel your every nothing that you’re doing for me
你所做的一切根本伤害不到我
I’m picking you out of me
当我还手的时候
You run away
你却逃跑了
I stand alone inside
我独自站着那
I stand alone
独自站着
You’re always hiding behind your so-called goddess
你总是躲在你的上帝身后
So what you don’t think that we can see your face
以为那样我们就看不见你
Resurrected back before the final fallen
在被灭绝前还能复活
I’ll never rest until I can make my own way
找到出路前我不会停歇
I’m not afraid of fading
我不惧怕灭亡
I stand alone
独自站立着
Feeling your sting down inside me
感觉到你蜇疼了我
I’m not dying for it
可我不会因此身亡
I stand alone
独自站立着
Everything that I believe is fading
我相信一切终将灭亡
I stand alone inside
我独自站立着
I stand alone
独自站立着
And now it’s my time
现在轮到我了
Now it’s my time
我的时代
It’s my time to dream
我梦想的时代
It’s my time to dream
我梦想的时代
Dream of the sky
梦想的天空
Dream of the sky
梦想的苍穹
Make me believe that this place is invaded
让我相信这个地方已经
By the poison in me
被我体内的毒素侵入
Help me decide if my fire will burn out
帮助我决定是否用我的怒火烧光一切
Before you can breathe
在你复活以前
Breathe into me
先复活我
I stand alone inside
我独自站立着
I stand alone
独自站立着
Feeling your sting down inside me
感觉到你蜇疼了我
I’m not dying for it
可我不会因此身亡
I stand alone
独自站立着
Everything that I believe is fading
我相信一切终将灭亡
I stand alone inside
我独自站立着
I stand alone inside
我独自站立着
I stand alone inside
我独自站立着
I stand alone inside
我独自站立着
I’m dizzy and weary from the heat
我从心里感到晕眩和疲倦
As the sands erase the hands of time
如同沙粒抹去时间的痕迹
Do a job with you involved This is a betrayal
与你同在简直是种背叛
I walk through the valley and stab him to death
我穿过山谷将他刺死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!