冲刺的时间到了 圣诞前夜要完工啊
lt’s tinker time The deadline’s Christmas Eve
我们奋力装满雪橇
We’re working hard to fill the sleigh
这样圣诞公公就可以出发啦
So Santa Claus can leave
每一年都是这样 你完全可以信任我
Each year you see You can depend on me
我们会给每一个男孩儿和女孩儿都准备完美的圣诞礼物
We’ll make the perfect Christmas toy for evey girl and boy!
嘿 大伙排好队 排好队
Eveybody line up. Line up!
圣诞公公来啦
Santa’s coming!
你好 艾丽
Hello, Eli.
欢迎大家
Eveyone is welcome here
圣诞公公的店里满满的都是欢乐
Santa’s shop is full of cheer
快来 孩子们 咱们还有好多事儿要去准备呢
Come on There’s lots more to be done
从今天开始就是圣诞了
Christmas season starts today
快 装满这个雪橇吧
Hury up and fill the sleigh
这些玩具都装满了快乐
These toys are filled with so much joy
冲刺的时间到了 圣诞前夜要完工啊
lt’s tinker time The deadline’s Christmas Eve
我们奋力装满雪橇
We’re working hard to fill the sleigh
这样圣诞公公就可以出发啦
So Santa Claus can leave
每年都是这样 你可以完全信任我
Each year you see You can depend on me
我们会给每一个男孩儿和女孩儿都准备完美的圣诞玩具
We’ll make the perfect Christmas toy For evey girl and boy
生日快乐 亲爱的老公
Happy Birthday, Santa dear
和你在一起1600年了
Sixteen hundred special years with you
光阴如梭啊
How fast the seasons flew
许个愿然后吹蜡烛
Make a wish and blow them out
庆祝充满活力的生活吧
Celebrate a life about good cheer
马上就要下一年了
Here’s to another year
谢谢大家
Thank you, eveyone!
哇 多美的蛋糕啊
What a cake!
快许愿吧 圣诞公公
Make a wish, Santa!
我能请你跳这支舞吗 哦 当然了
-May l have this dance? -Why, yes.
特别快递 圣诞公公
Special delivey, Santa.
哦 给我的礼物
A gift for me?
北极快递公♥司♥刚刚送来的
Just arrived by North Pole Express.
是纽约寄来的诶
lt’s from the Big Apple.
亲爱的克劳斯先生
“Dear Mr Claus:
很遗憾的通知您哈克巴克先生最近去世了
l regret to inform you of Mr Hucklebuckle’s recent passing.
他很确定地告诉我
He explicitly asked me,
叫我以他最信任的律师的身份 写这封信给你
as his trusted attorney, to write to you
并感谢你这么多年来对这段友谊的忠诚不二
and thank you for your Ioyal friendship throughout the years.”
噢 天哪
Oh, dear.
哈克巴克先生很乐意能替你
“Mr Hucklebuckle enjoyed passing on your message
向纽约的孩子们传达信息
to the children of New York.
你教会了他圣诞精神的真正意义
You taught him the true meaning of Christmas spirit…
和服务一生的满足
…and the joy of a life of service.
我寄给你来自哈克巴克先生的生日礼物
l’ve sent you the birthday present from Mr Hucklebuckle…
这也是他希望亲手送给你的
…that he had hoped to give you himself.
您忠诚的 斯图尔特先生
Sincerely… Mr Stewart.”
哈克巴克先生是效力于圣诞事务会的一位伟大的使者
Mr Hucklebuckle was a great ambassador for the Santa Cause.
惊呼)
Wow.
看看这地方
Look at this place.
太怀旧了 恩 就是这个词 怀旧
-It’s so nostalgic. -Yeah, that’s one word for it.
我小时候就是在这里过圣诞的
l used to spend Christmas here as a kid.
什么都没变啊
Nothing has changed.
这是什么
What’s this?
是圣诞公公的专座么
ls this a Santa chair?
爷爷过去会扮作圣诞公公哄小孩子们
Grandpa used to dress up for the kids.
那套装备现在肯定还在
l’m sure the suit is still around here somewhere.
他爱死整个圣诞季了
He loved the whole Christmas season.
哈克巴克先生 我猜应该是你吧
Mr Hucklebuckle, l presume.
我是斯图尔特先生 实际上我姓哈克
-l’m Mr Stewart. -Actually, it’s Huckle.
好几年前我改姓了
l changed it years ago.
啊 那这位一定是哈克太太了
And this must be Mrs Huckle.
请叫我凯特就可以了
Please, call me Kate.
请接受我的吊唁
My condolences for your loss.
您的祖父不仅仅是一位客户 他也是我最亲爱的朋友
Your grandfather was more than a client, he was a dear friend.
我深深地记得他
l remember him fondly.
那么 正如我们在电♥话♥里讲的那样
So, as we were discussing on the telephone,
你祖父给你留下的商店的钥匙 你可以放手去做
your grandfather left you the key to the store to do as you wish.
太好了 我们准备立即出♥售♥
That’s good. We’re gonna put the building on the market immediately.
请便 不过 有一个条件
There is, however, one stipulation.
在这份契约生效前
You need to operate the store through one Christmas season profitably
你得好好的经营它 以一个圣诞季为期限
before the deed can be transferred.
斯图尔特先生 你知道吗 我们住在洛杉矶的
We live in Los Angeles, Mr Stewart, all right?
我是个注册会计师 我有满满一本子的客户
And l’m a CPA with a full roster of clients.
然后 你看看这种地方
And look at this place.
这个 你看看这些玩具
Here, look at these toys.
小孩子们现在不会要和这种东西一起玩的 这太…
Kids don’t want to play with this stuff anymore. It’s…
太老土了
lt’s old-fashioned.
你祖父过去总是说孩子们的想象力是不会变的
Your grandfather used to say that children’s imaginations don’t change.
他们永不过时的
They’re timeless.
这些玩具甚至让我想起了我的童年
These toys even remind me of my childhood.
你那个时候是没有电脑游戏的年代吧
Back when they didn’t make video games.
斯图尔特 先生 圣诞期间我们会开着这家店的
We’ll keep the store open through Christmas, Mr Stewart.
凯特 我们怎么能就这样卷铺盖走人
Kate, we can’t just pick up and leave.
你祖父的公♥寓♥就在楼上 你可以上去
Your grandfather’s apartment on the upper level is open to you.
很多房♥间 我相信你的小孩们也会爱上这里的
Plenty of room, and l’m sure your children will love it here.
上帝说我们不可能有小孩了
We haven’t been blessed with any children.
哦 抱歉
Oh, l’m sorry.
我圣诞那天再过来 哈克巴克先生
l’ll be back Christmas Day, Mr Hucklebuckle.
我再说一次 是哈克 哦 对 当然
-Again, it’s Huckle. -Yes, of course.
节日快乐
Happy Holidays.
圣诞快乐
Mery Christmas.
别担心奎因 这里很漂亮的
Don’t wory, Quinn. It’ll be vey nice in there.
你可以有其他小朋友一起玩
There’ll be other kids for you to play with.
来吧
Come on.
真乖
OK.
谁 你好 额 是斯托特太太吗
-Yes? -Hi, Ms Stout?
我想你在等的就是我们
l believe you’re expecting us.
我是社区服务中心的吉普森太太 这个是
l’m Mrs Gibson from Social Services and this…
哦 恩 新来的 进来吧
Oh, yes, the new one. Come right in.
哦 天哪 这儿怎么一点圣诞的气氛都没有
Oh, my. The place could use a little Christmas cheer,
你不觉得么
don’t you think?
如果国家多给我一些钱 那么我想
lf l got more money from the state, maybe l could afford
我会多买♥♥点圣诞装扮的
some Christmas decorations.
恩 给你 这是奎因这个月的抚养费
Oh, here you go… for Quinn’s monthly care.
我们现在要把奎因介绍给其他的女孩子们吗
Shall we introduce Quinn to the other girls?
他们在上课呢 我对他们的家庭教育是非常严格的
They’re studying. l take their home schooling vey seriously.
奎因 我很快就回来
Quinn, l’ll be back in a little bit.
自己照顾自己 再见
To make sure you’ve settled in. Goodbye.
斯托特太太
Ms Stout.
坐到那边去
Sit there.
我会叫人过来带你熟悉环境 当然更重要的是
l’ll have someone show you around, and more importantly,
教会你遵守我的规矩
fill you in on all my rules.
威拉米纳
Willamina!
威拉米纳
Willamina!
看到威拉米纳了没 没有
-Have you seen Willamina? -No.
珍妮 斯托特太太呢
Janie, where’s Ms Stout?
小妞你死哪儿去了
Where have you been, missy?
我刚刚在巷子里玩
l was just playing in the alley.
来新人了 比你可爱多了
New kid, much cuter than you,
还比你小 我相信她会学的很快的
and younger, l’m sure she’ll go fast.
你带她去转转 认识下其他的女孩子们
l want you to show her around, introduce her to the girls,
记得教会她遵守我的规矩
and make sure she understands my rules.
为什么每次都是我教新人
Why do l always have to show the new kids around?
因为你最大 而且她要出了什么岔子我就唯你是问
Because you’re the oldest and l hold you accountable for her behaviour.
威拉米纳 这是 奎因
Willamina, this is Quinn.
害怕么
Scared?
你会习惯的
You’ll get used to it.
还有我叫威尔 不是威拉米纳
And it’s Will, not Willamina.
来吧 我带你转转
Come on, l’ll show you around.
这是客厅 可是怎么没有圣诞树
-This is the living room. -But where’s the Christmas tree?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!