快点 圣诞节马上就要到了 加油
Hury! Christmas is just around the corner, people! Come on!
每个人都像勤劳的小蜜蜂一样劳作
Eveyone’s working Busy as bees
每个人都洋溢着幸福的笑容
Eveyone’s happy As you can see
圣诞节来了 孩子们欢笑着
Christmas is coming Children are laughing
这是一年里最美妙的时刻
lt’s that wonderful time of year
我们把所有寄到医院给圣诞公公的信都拿回来了
We picked up all the mail that was sent to Santa at the hospital.
我的天 你们这些家伙怎么会在
Boughs of holly! What are you guys doing here?
我们想说
We thought
你们是不是需要人手帮忙准备圣诞
you laddies might need a wee bit of help getting ready for Christmas.
我们不想被列入圣诞公公的淘气者名单 先生
We want to get off Santa’s naughty list, mister.
很荣幸你们能加入圣诞公公的精灵
We would be proud to have you join us as official elves.
这是一年里最美妙的时刻…
lt’s that wonderful time of year…
这制♥服♥真可爱
Oh, this is a bonny outfit!
别抄袭我的话
Now, that’s what l’m talkin’ about!
我们现在可以组成干扰乐队了
We be jammin’ now!
每个人都从早干到晚
Eveyone’s working Morning ’til dawn
每个人都唱着欢乐的歌♥
Eveyone’s singing a happy song
圣诞来了 孩子们在欢笑
Christmas is coming Children are laughing
这是一年里最美妙的时刻
lt’s that wonderful time of year
给你的
This is for you.
是什么
Well, what is it?
给我们的 恩
-For us? -Yeah.
姑娘们 这是格斯叔叔
Girls, this is Gus.
让我们给他一个圣诞的快乐拥抱
Let’s show him some Christmas cheer!
这是最有趣的啦 这里有一些圣诞魔力要分给大家
This is most joyous. There’s Christmas magic to spread.
圣诞狗狗 我们一起去吧
Let’s do this together, Santa Paws.
搅拌机 舞者 烈马 狐狸 走
Now, Dasher, now, Dancer, now, Prancer and Vixen!
彗星 丘比特 杜纳 闪电出发
On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen!
圣诞公公来了 圣诞铃铛声想起来了
Santa is coming Sleigh bells above
带来了他的和平和爱的信息
Bringing his message of peace and love
圣诞来了 孩子们欢声笑语
Christmas is coming Children are laughing
这是一年里最美妙的时刻
lt’s that wonderful time of year
纽约 纽约
New York, New York.
让这充满友善和和平
Let there be kindness Peace among all
圣诞公公爱每一个人 不管大的还是小的
Santa loves eveyone, Iarge and small
圣诞是音乐 圣诞是魔力
Christmas is music Christmas is magic
这是一年里最美妙的时刻
lt’s that wonderful time of year!
帕帕 是你吗
Paws! Is that you?
是我 孩子们 大圣诞冰柱救了我
lt’s me, kids. The Great Christmas Icicle brought me back.
我现在叫圣诞狗狗了 我们还都很担心你
-l’m Santa Paws now. -We were so worried.
巴德 我是说 额 圣诞公公 嘿 你好
-Bud! l mean… Santa! -Hey!
见到你真高兴 看到你们在一起了真好
-It’s so good to see you. -It’s good to see you all together.
非常感谢你 圣诞公公
Thank you so much, Santa.
你改变了我们的生活 真的
You’ve changed our lives, really.
你也改变我的生活
And you mine.
我们分享爱和友善的时候
lsn’t it amazing what can happen
发生的事情是不是太令人惊讶了
when we spread love and kindness?
毕竟 这就是圣诞的意义
After all, that’s what Christmas is all about.
就是
Yes.
我们得到了我们曾经想要的一切
We have everything we ever wanted.
尤其是互相都得到了
Especially each other.
说的对
Yeah.
还有一件事情哦
There is one other thing.
我妈妈的圣诞饰品 你找到它啦
My mom’s decoration! You found it!
谢谢你圣诞狗狗
Thank you, Santa Paws!
我能不呢把它挂在圣诞树上 当然 来
-Can we put it on the tree? -Of course we can. Come here.
好 就挂那儿 好看吧
Right there. See?
真漂亮 是啊
-That looks perfect. -Yes.
呵呵 我明年再来看你们吧
Well, l guess we’ll see you all next year.
走啦 圣诞狗狗
Let’s go, Santa Paws.
祝你们所有的人都圣诞快乐
Mery Christmas to all of you.
圣诞快乐
Mery Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!
圣诞快乐 再见 圣诞公公
-Mery Christmas! -Bye, Santa.
爱是家 亲人还有朋友
Love is home, family and friends
爱会一直伴随我们左右
Love will stay with us until the end
我在空气中能闻到爱的味道
l can feel love in the air
我能看到爱流淌在每一处地方
l can see love flow eveywhere
只要爱在心里
When love is in your heart
斯图尔特先生 进来进来
Mr Stewart. Come in, come in.
你好 你好 哈克先生
-Good day! -Good day, Mrs Huckle.
我相信你们两位一定读过了一个充满故事的圣诞季
l trust you two have had an eventful Christmas season.
是啊 真是这样 斯图尔特先生
Yeah, we certainly did, Mr Stewart.
那么 我们现在如何处理这个契约呢
So, how did we do with the stipulation?
呵呵 先生 我们花了一些额外的钱
Well, sir, we had a few unexpected expenditures,
但是 正如你所看到的 哈克巴克玩具店
but as you can see, Hucklebuckle Toys
正正好好只赚了一分钱
made a profit of exactly one cent.
好 那现在这个店正式归你了
Well, then the store is officially yours.
你可以卖♥♥掉它 回你的洛杉矶去
You’re free to sell it, return to Los Angeles
回到你那个能赚很多钱的会计室去
to your lucrative accounting practice.
我们现在决定不关掉这家店了
We’ve decided we’re not going to close down the store.
斯图尔特先生 这是我们家的新成员
Mr Stewart, these are the newest additions to our family.
这是威尔 这个是奎因
That’s Will and this is Quinn.
你好 你好
-Hi! -Hi!
姑娘们 很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you girls.
我们都会尽全力把哈克巴克
We are all going to do our very best to keep the Hucklebuckle
的家族传统流传下去
family legacy alive for generations to come.
你们的祖父会很欣慰的
Your grandfather would have been vey proud.
谢谢你所做的一切 斯图尔特先生
Thank you for everthing, Mr Stewart.
圣诞快乐 哈克先生和太太
Mery Christmas, Mr and Mrs Huckle.
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐 斯图尔特先生
-Mery Christmas. -Mery Christmas Mr Stewart.
哦 对了 如果你不介意的话…
Oh, and if you don’t mind…
我现在姓哈克巴克
…the name’s Hucklebuckle.
我们把它改回来了 当然 没问题
-We changed it back. -Yes, of course.
在爱的沐浴下 万物生长
Touched by love eveything grows
爱是那个我们都知道的答案
Love is the answer that we all know
我在你的眼里看到了爱意
l can see love in your eyes
我仿佛听到音乐都活过来了
l can hear music come alive
只要心里有爱
When love is in your heart
圣诞快乐 你的愿望会实现的
Mery Christmas. You got your wish.
握紧我的手 带我一起走
Take my hand Show me the way
告诉我天使会听到我们的祷告
Tell me that angels will hear us pray
爱是万物开始的源泉
Love is the best place to start
我知道我们永远都不会分离
l know we’ll never be apart
只要心里有爱
When love is in your heart
当我听到圣诞歌♥声
Whenever l hear a Christmas song
我就想跟着一起高唱
l wanna get up and sing
哪儿有爱我就唱到哪儿
Wherever there’s love l sing along
还要找出铃铛一起和
And find some bells to ring
只要空中有天使
Wherever there’s angels up above
只要有圣诞树
Wherever there’s Christmas trees
那儿就有和平 希望还有爱
There’s gonna be peace and hope and love
还有美妙的回忆
And wonderful memories
那儿有笑声那儿有歌♥唱
There’ll be laughter There’ll be song
我们彻夜高唱圣诞颂歌♥
We’ll go carolling all night long
虔诚的相信圣诞就会创造魔力
Believing in Christmas makes it magic
你看到了吗
Can’t you see?
付出比获取更快乐
lt’s better to give than to receive
教你也是教我
Lessons for you and me
圣诞前夜要守夜
Staying up late on Christmas Eve
会有礼物给我吗
Will there be presents for me?
会有欢笑会有歌♥声
There’ll be laughter There’ll be song
我们彻夜都在唱圣诞颂歌♥
We’ll go carolling all night long
虔诚的相信圣诞就会创造魔力
Believing in Christmas makes it magic
你看到了吗
Can’t you see?
我相信圣诞 相信爱
l do believe in Christmas l believe in love
就象相信圣诞公公会在空中摇响雪橇的铃铛
As sure as there is Santa ringing sleigh bells up above
我们相信幸福美满的家庭
We do believe in harmony
还有开心快乐的日子
ln family and good cheer
会伴随我们这整整一年
Throughout the year
只要有希望
Whenever there’s hope in the air

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!