Home 喜剧电影 街角的商店(1940)

街角的商店(1940)

0
街角的商店(1940)

Look here, what do you think of this?
你们看 你们认为如何?
I want your honest opinion. Don’t let me influence you.
希望你们真诚地提供意见 别让我影响你们
All I want is your honest opinion.
我只想听你们真正的意见
Well, Miss Novotni?
诺渥特尼小姐?
I think people who smoke cigarettes…
我想那些抽烟的人
…and love to hear Ochi Tchornya will like it.
和爱听「欧奇恰尼亚」的人都会喜欢
I’d even go further.
我可以再加以说明
I think it’ll make music lovers out of smokers…
我想它可以从瘾君子中
…and smokers out of music lovers. It’s sensational!
配对出音乐的爱侣 我认为这实在太感性了
Yes, well. Mr. Kralik, have you thought it over?
没错 克拉里克先生 你重新考虑过了吗?
Yes. I still think it’s inadvisable.
是的 但我还是认为这样很不明智
Well, give me one reason.
说个理由给我听
Let’s say that a man smokes 20 cigarettes a day.
比如有人一天抽20支烟
That means that 20 times a day he opens this box…
这表示他一天得开20次烟盒
…and 20 times a day he has to listen to Ochi Tchornya.
得听20次「欧奇恰尼亚」
It’s a perfectly terrible idea.
这真的是个很糟糕的点子
It’s imitation leather, the glue’s no good…
而且这是人造皮 胶水的品质也不好
…in two weeks it will fall apart, and all you’ll have is Ochi Tchornya.
两星期之内 这东西就会坏掉 只剩下「欧奇恰尼亚」
You don’t have to tell me that it’s imitation leather. I know that.
你不用告诉我这是人造皮 我很清楚
You sell things and let me do the buying.
你只管卖♥♥东西 进货的部分由我负责
Excuse me, Mr. Nlatuschek. Yes?
对不起 马朵查克先生 什么事?
Miklos Brothers is calling about the cigarette box.
米克罗兄弟公♥司♥来电♥话♥ 谈有关烟盒的事
Miklos, yes.
米克罗 是的
Yes, Mr. Miklos.
是的 米克罗先生
Can I call you back in about five minutes?
我能不能过五分钟再回电♥话♥?
I’d like a little more time to think about it.
我需要一点时间考虑一下
No, no, it’s not the price.
不 不是价格的因素
It’s just that I’m not quite sure about the whole idea.
只是我对这个主意没有把握
Yes.
是的
Yes, Mr. Miklos.
是的 米克罗先生
What?
什么?
You can’t expect me to make up my mind in five minutes!
你不能硬要我在五分钟内做决定
If that’s the case, then I’ll have to say no.
如果真的是这样 我只好拒绝
I’m sorry.
很抱歉
Good morning, madam. Good morning.
早安 小姐 早安
A lovely bag, don’t you think? Yes, very.
这袋子很美吧? 是很美
It’s an imported model.
这是本公♥司♥进口的式样
We have it in pigskin, several different colors…
我们用猪皮及鳄鱼皮制♥作♥ 有好几种颜色
…and with or without fitted accessories.
附不附配件都行
I really didn’t come in to buy a bag. I beg your pardon. What can I show you?
我不是来买♥♥袋子的 请你原谅 小姐 那么你想看什么呢?
To tell you the truth, I really didn’t come in to buy anything.
老实说 我不是来买♥♥东西的
That’s perfectly all right.
那也没有关系
If you wish to look around, make yourself at home.
如果你想到处看看 请便
Yes, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
I wonder if I could see Mr. Matuschek.
不知道我能不能见马朵查克先生?
Unfortunately, Mr. Matuschek is quite busy at the moment.
抱歉 马朵查克先生现在很忙
I could call him if you wanted. I’d appreciate it. Thank you.
但如果你坚持的话 我还是可以通知他 是的 我会很感激 非常感谢
If you tell me your wishes, it’s possible I could take care of them.
但如果你把你的想法告诉我 我一定会尽力让你满意
I noticed in your shop window that you’re having a summer sale.
我注意到橱窗上挂着夏日拍卖♥♥的告示
Yes, everything in the shop is marked down 25 percent…
是的 小姐 本店全面75折
…some articles even more. Take for instance this compact.
有些商品折扣更低 就拿这个粉盒为例
Yesterday you couldn’t get it for a penny less than 3.90. Now it’s 2.25.
昨天还要3元9角 今天只要2元25分 很便宜吧
Yes, that’s a wonderful bargain. Everything in the shop is a bargain today.
是啊 那倒是很便宜 是的 今天本店全面降价
Yes, I imagine you’ll be doing big business.
我想你今天一定生意兴隆
I have no doubt of it. You were very wise to come early.
我也很有信心 你这么早就来真是聪明
It’ll be such a rush, we won’t be able to help the customers.
等一下可能会涌入人潮 我们可能无法招呼每位顾客
Maybe you should take on extra help. We probably will.
这样的话 或许你们需要帮手 有可能
Maybe you could use me. I’m looking for a job.
或许你能录用我 我正在找工作
That wasn’t very nice, letting me go through the whole routine.
你让我替你介绍了整家店 真的很不厚道
I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t mean to. Could you help me get a job here?
非常抱歉 我不是故意的 你能让我在这里工作吗?
I’d like to, but there’s no opening.
我是很愿意 但现在没有空缺
But you just told me you’d need some extra people because of the rush.
但你刚才告诉我 需要人手应付人潮
Look around for yourself.
你自己看看就会知道
You can see what kind of business we’re doing.
我们是做什么生意
I beg your pardon.
对不起
Yes, madam?
是的 太太?
How much is that belt in the window, the one that says 2.95.7
橱窗里那条皮带多少钱? 标价2元95分那条
2.95. Oh, no.
2元95分 太贵了
May I tell you my qualifications? If I could do anything for you, I’d do it.
那么请让我把我的资格告诉你 好吗? 如果我能帮你忙 我一定会
I’m not inexperienced.
我并不是没有经验
I know the situation, and there’s no chance.
是的 但我了解这里的情况 这里没有机会
I worked for two years at Blasek and Company…
我在布拉斯哥公♥司♥工作了两年 后来因私人因素而离开
…and 10 months at Latzki Brothers.
之前我还在拉兹奇兄弟公♥司♥工作了10个月
Even if you’d worked at Mint: and Kramer–
亲爱的小姐 就算你曾在明兹克拉玛公♥司♥工作过
I did! I took care of the finest clientele.
我确实做过 我知道如何招呼最高级的顾客
We don’t deal with that class here. We have middle-class trade.
但我们这里没有那种顾客 我们只做中等交易
What trade do you think they have?
中等? 你以为布拉斯哥公♥司♥做的是哪一种生意?
They’d take me back now.
他们现在一定很希望我回去
Why don’t you go back? That’s another story.
那你为什么不回去? 那又是另一个故事了
If it was up to me, I’d put you to work. But I’m not the boss.
听我说 如果我能做决定 我一定马上录用你 但我并不是老板
Then why don’t you let me see him? He’s in sort of a bad mood today.
那么你为何不让我见他? 他今天情绪不太好
I’ll take a chance. Maybe I can cheer him up.
我愿意冒险 也许我能逗他开心
Young lady, I’ve been here for nine years, and I know Mr. Matuschek inside out.
亲爱的小姐 我在这工作九年了 我很了解马朵查克先生
I can predict his every reaction.
我可以预知他的每个反应
I could tell you word for word exactly what he’d say.
我可以精确地告诉你 他会怎么说
Mr. Kralik, I beg your pardon.
克拉里克先生 对不起
Just one moment, please.
请稍候一下
It’s all right.
好的
So, you know every reaction of mine?
你知道我的每个反应?
You know me inside out?
你非常了解我吗?
You know what I think, even before I thought of it.
你在我想到之前就能预知我的想法?
You’re not only a genius, you’re a mind reader.
你不只是天才 还会读心术
No, Mr. Matuschek. Never mind.
不 马朵查克先生 别再说了
Good morning, madam. I am Mr. Matuschek.
早 小姐 我是马朵查克先生
Good morning, Mr. Matuschek. Here, please, sit down.
早安 马朵查克先生 请坐 请坐
I don’t know what the difficulty is…
我不知道你有什么难处
…but I can assure you, that the word “impossible”…
但我向你保证 小姐
…is not in the vocabulary of Matuschek and Company.
马朵查克公♥司♥的字典里 没有”不可能”这个词
I am so happy to hear you say that. I mean it.
我很高兴听到你这么说 没错 我是诚心的
Mr. Matuschek. Yes, madam?
马朵查克先生 是的 小姐?
I was at Blasek and Company–
我曾在布拉斯哥公♥司♥…
Oh, madam. I’m sure you’ll find much nicer things in my shop.
小姐 我相信你在我的店里一定能找到更好的商品
No, I mean, I worked there. I’m looking for a job.
不 我是说 我曾在那里工作 我正在找工作
No, no, that’s impossible. It’s out of the question.
不 那是不可能的 那根本不会列入考虑
But I have no time. I’m very busy.
但是 马朵查克先生… 不 我没有时间 我很忙
I’m very sorry. I’m afraid you’re just wasting your time.
对不起 恐怕你是在浪费时间
But I’ve got to have a job.
但我必须找到工作才行
Mr. Kralik. Just a moment, Mr. Matuschek.
克拉里克先生 等一下 马朵查克先生
Have you tried Baum’s Department Store? Every entrance.
你试过包恩百货公♥司♥了吗? 每个部门都试过
I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe after inventory.
我真不知道该怎么跟你说 或许在盘点之后有机会
When will that be? In a week or so.
什么时候盘点? 再过一个星期左右
Kralik! Just a minute, Mr. Matuschek.
克拉里克先生 等一下 马朵查克先生
Please, may I leave my address? Yes.
我能不能留下地址? 可以
If we need anybody, you’ll be the first.
如果我们需要人手 你一定会被优先录用
My name is Klara Novak, Duna Street, 42.
我叫克拉娜·诺瓦克 地址是布那街42号♥
And if you need me in a hurry, you can phone 246-422.
如果你紧急需要我的话 电♥话♥号♥码是246-422
It’s the grocery store downstairs.
这是楼下杂货店的电♥话♥
Ask for Johanna, and tell her you have a business message for Klara.
找乔汉娜 告诉她 你有生意消息要告诉克拉娜
“Business message for Klara.” Yes, I have that.
“有生意消息要告诉克拉娜” 没问题 我记下了
Yes, Mr. Matuschek? Close the door.
有事吗 马朵查克先生? 把门关上
Why did you put me in that situation in front of the whole shop?
克拉里克 你为什么害我在所有人面前丢脸?
I’m very sorry, sir, but it was not my fault.
抱歉 先生 但那不是我的错
Whose fault was it? Mine? Yes.
那么是谁的错? 我吗? 是的
What’s the matter with you, Kralik? You’re my oldest employee.
你是怎么了? 克拉里克 你是我最资深的员工
I do everything I can to show my appreciation.
我尽量在表达我的感谢
I ask you to my house.
我还邀请你到我家
I’m very grateful, sir. You have a funny way of showing it.
我很感激 先生 但你表达的方式很奇怪
You know how much I value your judgment…
你知道我很重视你的判断力
…and on every occasion you contradict me.
你却每次都反驳我
Whatever I say, you say, “no.”
不论我说什么 你都说 “不”