On one side… Here, I’ll show you.
一边… 我拿给你看
On one side, I put a picture of my wife…
我把太太的照片放在一边
…and on the other side, my little baby.
另一边放了孩子的照片
When I open it, it says, “Papa” and not “Ochi Tchornya.”
每当我打开它就听到 “爸爸” 而不是 “欧奇恰尼亚”
Thank you, Mr. Pirovitch. I’ll think it over.
真的很感谢你 皮洛维奇先生 我会再考虑一下
Kralik, you’ll get the wallet.
克拉里克 你得到皮夹了
Mr. Matuschek, what are doing here? Since when are you back?
马朵查克先生 你在这干嘛? 你什么时候回来的?
I’m supposed to be a pretty sick man, that’s what my doctor tells me.
我并不在这里 医生说我病的很重
But after all, it’s Christmas Eve. I couldn’t stay away any longer.
但今天是平安夜 我无法不来
Can you imagine me, over two weeks in the hospital…
你能想象我在医院待了两星期
…without seeing a single customer?
而见不到一个顾客吗?
The only piece of leather goods in the place was my nurse’s handbag.
医院里唯一的皮制品就是我的护士的手提包
And where do you think she got it? At Blasek and Company!
你知道她是在哪买♥♥的吗? 在布拉斯哥公♥司♥
And they expect me to get well?
他们竟还期望我康复?
Have you been by Blasek and Company? Oh, yes.
你去过布拉斯哥公♥司♥吗? 去过
What kind of business are they doing? They’re busy, but no comparison with this.
他们的生意好吗? 他们都很忙 但比不上这里
Good. This is all right.
很好 真是太好了
Mr. Matuschek, take it easy. Don’t overdo.
马朵查克先生 轻松点 别兴奋过了头
No, I’m not, don’t be. I’m not a fool.
我不会的 我可不是傻子
I came around to find out if the shop was still here. And then I go.
我只是来看看店还在不在 然后我就走
Merry Christmas, Mr. Matuschek. Same to you.
圣诞快乐 马朵查克先生 你也是
Do you think Eric would like that briefcase? I don’t know. I’m not so sure.
你想艾力克会不会喜欢那个手提箱? 我不知道 我不确定
Pardon me, ladies. I can’t see very well without my glasses.
对不起 二位太太 我没有戴眼镜 所以看不清楚
Could you tell me the price on that briefcase?
你们能否告诉我那个手提箱的价格
24.50.
24元5角
24.50! My, what values you get here.
24元5角? 这里的价格真便宜
I wonder how Matuschek and Company can do it.
真不知道马朵查克公♥司♥是如何办到的
If you don’t know, Mr. Matuschek, who should?
如果你不知道 还有谁知道 马朵查克先生
How much is it?
一共多少钱?
9,654.75.
9千6百54元75分
That’s wonderful.
那真是太棒了 太棒了
That’s the biggest day since ’28. You should be very proud.
1928年以来今天生意最好 你们应该觉得很自豪
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
我要诚心的感谢各位
Two hours ago when I walked in here, I was a sick man.
我在两小时前走进这里时 还是个病人
But you, Kralik, and you, Pirovitch, you’re the best doctors.
但是你 克拉里克 和你 皮洛维奇 你们是最棒的医生
And you, Klara and llona and Flora, you’re wonderful nurses.
还有你 克拉娜 依洛娜和弗萝拉 你们是最棒的护士
Thank you.
谢谢
Pepi, you know what I think about you.
派比 你知道我对你的观感
Yes, sir.
是的 先生 没错
This morning when I received the little Christmas tree you all sent me…
早上收到各位送给我的圣诞树
…I was deeply moved.
我深受感动
I read your little note over and over.
我反覆地读你们的卡片
And it made me very happy that you missed me…
你们想念我
…and hoped that I’d be coming back home soon again.
希望我早日回来 让我非常高兴
You’re right, this is my home.
你们说得对 这里是我的家
This is where I spent most of my life.
我在这里过了一辈子
No Christmas is complete without a bonus.
少了奖金就过不成圣诞节吧?
Kralik. Thank you, sir.
克拉里克先生 谢谢你 先生
Klara. Mr. Matuschek, thank you.
克拉娜 马朵查克先生 谢谢你
Pepi Thank you, sir.
派比 谢谢你 先生
Flora. Here.
弗萝拉 给你
Ilona. Thank you, Mr. Matuschek.
依洛娜 谢谢你 马朵查克先生
And Pirovitch.
还有皮洛维奇
I’ve called you names on several occasions.
你知道我偶尔会骂你
When you see the bonus, you’ll realize that I didn’t mean it.
等你看了奖金 就会知道我不是故意的
Thank you, Mr. Matuschek.
谢谢你 马朵查克先生
I guess that’s about all.
我想就这样了
Here, what’s your name?
还有 你叫什么名字?
Rudy.
鲁迪
Well, Rudy. Good boy.
那么鲁迪 好孩子
Here.
来 给你
Thank you, Mr. Matuschek.
谢谢你 马朵查克先生
It’s all right, Rudy.
很好 鲁迪
Too much.
太多了
We’ll leave the shop just as it is until after the holiday.
等放完假再整理店面
I want you all to go home now and have a very Merry Christmas.
我… 现在你们可以回家去了 祝大家圣诞节快乐
Thank you. Mr. Matuschek.
谢谢你 马朵查克先生
Well, Kralik…
克拉里克
…9,654.75.
9千6百54元75分
That’s wonderful.
那真是令人惊喜 谢谢你
Thank you, Flora.
谢谢你 弗萝拉
It’s all right, sir.
穿好了 先生
Well, I think I’ll have a…
是的 我想我要吃顿晚饭
…little dinner now, and celebrate Christmas.
欢度圣诞节
Have you ever been to Birds?
你去过毕洛餐厅吗?
No sir, I’m afraid that’s way over my head.
没有 先生 我想那里我负担不起
Christmas only comes once a year. How about joining me…
但是一年才有一个圣诞节
…and we’ll break a bottle of champagne together?
跟我一起去喝瓶香槟如何?
Mr. Matuschek, I’d love nothing more You have another engagement?
马朵查克先生 我是很愿意 但是我… 你有约会吗?
Well, it’s just…
只是个…
No, not another word. I wanted to be sure that you weren’t alone.
没有关系 别再说了 我只想确定你不是孤单一人
Have a wonderful time, and Merry Christmas.
好好去玩吧 祝你圣诞节快乐
The same to you, sir.
你也是 马朵查克先生
Well, Pirovitch.
皮洛维奇
I presume you’re going to have a nice party at your house tonight.
我猜你今晚应该会在家举办派对吧?
Yes, I should say.
是的 应该算是
You probably have some guests?
有没有请客人?
No, just my wife, my boy, and my little baby and myself.
没有 马朵查克先生 只有我太太 两个孩子和我
That’s all we want, and we are very happy.
我们只希望这样 而且我们都很快乐
Well, Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas, Mr. Matuschek.
是的 圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐 马朵查克先生
Merry Christmas, Mr. Matuschek. Thank you, Flora.
圣诞快乐 马朵查克先生 谢谢你 弗萝拉
Please, give my regards to your mother. Thank you.
请代我向你母亲致意 谢谢你 马朵查克先生
Still hanging around the shop, Mr. Matuschek? Can’t get away from here.
还留在店里吗 马朵查克先生? 走不开吗?
You’d better hurry home, son.
你最好赶快回家 小子
You’re probably celebrating Christmas with your family. Am I wrong?
你应该是跟父母过圣诞 我没说错吧?
Yes, Mr. Matuschek. See that girl over there on the corner?
没错 马朵查克先生 看到街角那个女孩了吗?
Yeah. I’m her Santa Claus.
看到了 我是她的圣诞老人
Good night, Mr. Matuschek. Good night.
晚安 马朵查克先生 晚安
Mr. Matuschek? Yeah?
马朵查克先生? 嗯?
I don’t know how to thank you for that marvelous present.
我不知该如何感谢你的厚礼
After all, I’m only working here a short time.
毕竟我才来工作没多久
That’s all right. What was your name?
没事的 你叫什么名字?
Rudy.
鲁迪
How old are you, Rudy? 17.
你几岁 鲁迪? 17岁
That’s a wonderful age. You’ve got your whole life ahead of you.
17岁 多么美好的年纪 你有整个未来等着你
It’s up to you what you make of it. Yes, sir.
但一切得靠你自己去创造 是的 先生
You better not squander that money. Go home and give it to your mother.
你最好别乱花钱 赶快拿回家交给妈妈
My people don’t live here in town. Is that so?
我的家人不住在城里 马朵查克先生 是吗?
Have you no other relations here? No, Mr. Matuschek.
你在这里没有亲戚吗? 没有 马朵查克先生
You’re all alone in Budapest on Christmas Eve?
你是说你一个人在布达佩斯过圣诞节?
That’s right.
是的
Rudy! Do you like chicken noodle soup?
鲁迪 你喜欢鸡汤面吗?
I certainly do.
当然喜欢 马朵查克先生
And what would you think of roast goose stuffed with baked apples?
你想尝点塞满烤苹果的烤鹅吗?
And fresh boiled potatoes and butter and some red cabbage on the side?
再加上刚煮好的马铃薯奶油泥和一点红甘蓝 怎么样?
I’d love it!
我很想
And then cucumber salad with sour cream?
是吗? 再来点淋上酸奶油的大黄瓜沙拉如何?
Mr. Matuschek.
马朵查克先生
Then a double order of apple strudel with vanilla sauce.
然后双份苹果卷心饼沾香草酱
Sounds wonderful!
听起来真好吃
You’re going to have it, Rudy. Come on. Here, taxi!
你会吃到的 鲁迪 走吧 计程车
It’s lovely, I’m sure he’ll like it. I think so, too.
好美 他一定会喜欢 我想也是
Merry Christmas, Klara. I hope it all turns out the way you want it to.
圣诞快乐 克拉娜 希望一切都能如你所愿
Thanks, Ilona. Good night.
谢谢你 依洛娜 也祝你圣诞快乐 晚安
I’m sorry, I’ll be out in a second. That’s all right, no hurry.
对不起让你等 我马上就出来 没关系 不急
I decided to follow your advice after all.
是的,我决定听你的建议
Want to see something?
想看样东西吗?
That’s beautiful.
好美
Why don’t you try it on?
你何不试戴看看?
I’d like to see what it looks like on a girl.
戴上 我想看看女孩戴它是什么样子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!