在你的战壕里就位,直到他们逼近
Man your trench until they get close.
唐纳利,把炸♥药♥放在教堂里和屋外
Donnelly, take explosives into the chapel and outer houses.
是,长官 – 把它们叠靠在面向南边的墙
Yes, sir.-Stack them against south-facing walls.
乔伊斯,拿那些箱子
[Donnelly] Joyce, grab those boxes!
是,长官
[Joyce] Yes, sir!
拿那个箱子,拿那个箱子…
Grab that box! Grab that box!
狙击兵,掩护北翼
[Quinlan] Sniper, cover the north flank.
走吧!
[Ready] Let’s go!
把能找到的每个弹壳放进箱子里
[Donnelly] Every shell you find,put it in the box.
做好准备
Get ready for it!
做好准备!
Get ready!
按照计划行事,并等我指令!
Stick to the plan and wait for my signal!
乔伊斯,跟着我 – 是,长官
[Donnelly] Joyce, with me.-Yes, sir.
把那些迫击炮移开
Get those mortars out of there.
动作快点!
[Prendergast] Keep moving!
做好准备!
Get ready for it!
他们快到了!
They’re almost there!-[gunfire]
开火!
Open fire!
奥迪里高尔的战壕,撤退!
O’Driscoll’s trench, fall back!
等一下,等一下…
Wait for it. Wait for it.
撤退!
Fall back!

Hold.
停,等待机会
Hold. Wait for it.
侧翼失守!
Flank’s down!
就是现在!
Now!
回到你的战壕!
[Prendergast] Get back in your trenches!
在你的战壕内坚守
[Quinlan] Man your trenches!
把枪捡起来!
Grab the guns!
敌人来袭!
They’re coming!
他们也从东边袭击!
They’re coming from the east as well!
左侧的弟兄!
[soldier] Boys on the left flank!
我们这里需要更多人手
[soldier] We need more men over here!
威廉斯,跟着我,你也是,走吧
[Quinlan] Williams, with me.You, too, now!
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
守住北翼!
Man the north flank!
操!
[Ready] Fuck!
就在这里射击!
[Ready] This is the spot!
操,我没子弹了
Fuck it. I’m out.
士兵们,撤退!
Platoon, fall back!
撤退!
Fall back!
快走,快…
Go! Go!
炮火来袭!
Incoming!
戈尔曼!
Gorman!
马上给我离开那战壕!
Get the fuck out of that trench!
你还好吧?
[Gorman] Are you all right?
快走,快,快,快…
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
跑啊!
Run!-[high-pitched whine]
该死,快跑啊!
[Prendergast] Fucking run!
长官,没子弹了
Ammo’s out, sir!
操,我在打空枪
Fuck! I’m dry clicking.
我没子弹了,兄弟!
[Hegarty] I’m done, gents!
等着!
Hold!
昆兰
[Faulques] Quinlan!
让我们结束这场战斗吧
Let’s finish this!
结束了吗?
Are we done now?
我们每颗子弹都用过两次了
We’ve used every bullet twice.
我们现在该怎么办?
What do we do now?
我要你们诚实回答我
I want your honest answer.
我们应该投降吗?
Should we surrender?
不 – 不
No.-No.

No.
不,长官
No, boss.
不,长官 – 绝不投降
No, boss.-No way.
说得好
Well said.
很好,不过我才是做决定的人
Good job I’m the one making the decisions.
结束了
It’s over.
当冲伯将军持续对联♥合♥国♥耍花招时
[Quinlan] As General Tshombe continued to play games with the UN…
我们坐在监狱里
we sat in jail,
被判处死刑,并只能静静等待
under sentence of death, and waited.
终于在一个月后
Finally, about a month later,
有消息传来,我们得以被遣送回国
word came that we were to be sent home.
快点,走吧
Right, come on. Let’s go.
我们要离开这鬼地方了
I wanna get out of this tip.
走吧,快点
Come on. Hurry up.
快点
Come on.
我们如释重负,根本不在乎双方做了什么样的交易
We were too relieved to care what deal had been done,
我们返回国门,深信我们尽到了坚守岗位的职责
and traveled back knowing that we’d held our own ground…
并使爱尔兰和联♥合♥国♥为我们感到骄傲
and done Ireland and the UN proud.
昆兰指挥官
[McEntee] Commandant Quinlan.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我知道这是很差的欢迎宴
It’s a poor reception, I know.
我要帮他们申请荣誉勋章
I’m putting them all up for medals.
做为一支处♥女♥军队…无论是怎么样的军队
For a virgin army– hell, for any army–
他们都表现得太棒了
they were magnificent.
现在不是做这件事的好时机
It’s not the right time.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你们的事蹟不会被提起
There’s not going to be any mention of this.
这是个很复杂的情况
It’s a complicated situation,
坦白说,你使情况变得更复杂
and frankly,you’ve made it more complicated.
怎么说?
How?
因为你投降的关系
By surrendering.
你让我们很没有面子
You made us look bad.
听我说,不是只有我这么认为,你懂吗?
Look, it’s not just me, you understand.
整个联♥合♥国♥都受到批判
The whole United Nations has been judged.
若我们把你们视为英雄,我们会损害组织的名声
If we treat your men like heroes,then we damage the institution.
这是你,还是奥布莱恩的意思?
Is this coming from you or O’Brien?
这是个无关紧要的问题
That’s an impertinent question.
兄弟
Lads.
你还算是军人吗?
What kind of a soldier are you?
我们可以使你的处境变得更糟
We can make it a lot worse.
有人提议这样的懦弱行为,该接受军事审判
There’s talk of a court martial for cowardice.
随便你
Do it.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
不只是你
Not just for you.
还有他们
For them.
你可以让他刚才的行为接受军事审判
You can have him court-martialed for that.
不,这只会引起更多混乱
No, it would only kick up too much dust.
总之…
Anyway…
他欠我一个人情
I think he owed me that one.
我的决定没有错
I was right to do it.
若我没这么做,全世界会处于战争中
If I hadn’t,the world would be at war now.
他不懂这个世界怎么运转
Well, he doesn’t understand how the world works.
回自己岗位吧,弟兄们
Carry on, lads.
(波德诺空军基地)
(在雅多♥维♥尔受困的五天期间,没有任何一名爱尔兰士兵死亡)
(回到家乡后,士兵们被视为懦夫,被称为“雅多♥维♥尔的懦夫”,整起事件被掩盖起来)
(康纳奥布莱恩博士辞去联♥合♥国♥职务,并成为爱尔兰政♥府♥的高级部长)
(外籍佣兵的指挥官雷内法尔克,持续在非洲及中东进行军事政♥变♥,他是法国最受尊敬的外籍军团成员之一)
(卡坦加省的独♥立♥纷乱于1963年落幕,当联♥合♥国♥部队击败卡坦加反叛军后)
(冲伯潜逃出国,虽未亲自受审,他仍被判叛国罪)
(在1969年,他在阿尔及利亚居家软禁期间,因心脏病发过世)
(在2005年,A中队的士兵们,终于被爱尔兰政♥府♥誉为英雄)
(这部电影献给这些勇士们)
♪ His eyes, they closed ♪
♪ And his last breath spoke ♪
♪ He had seen all to be seen ♪
♪ A life once full ♪
♪ Now an empty vase ♪
♪ Wilt the blossoms on his early grave ♪
♪ Walk away, my boy ♪
♪ Walk away, my boy ♪
♪ And by morning we’ll be free ♪
♪ Wipe that golden tear
From your mother dear ♪
♪ And raise what’s left of the flag
For me ♪
♪ Then the rosary beads
Count ’em, one, two, three ♪
♪ Fell apart as they hit the floor ♪
♪ In a garb of black
We must pay respect ♪
♪ To the color we’re born to mourn ♪
♪ Walk away, my boys
Walk away, my boys ♪
♪ By morning we’ll be free ♪
♪ Wipe that golden tear
From your mother dear ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!